Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 86. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Does anyone have a issue with wallet icon in task bar in Ubuntu?

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.
@marcetin, you need to post a Link to the Full Screenshot of your Desktop Linux with the wallet open so people can get what you are talking abt.

Ex: Here is the link to the Full Shot of the Linux Wallet: http://imgur.com/X9GxyJG

Now tell me where your problem resides?
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Does anyone have a issue with wallet icon in task bar in Ubuntu?

My wallet is working great, just icon is always in top left corner of the screen.

I have try it on 3 different PC with and it is same, not sure if it is because of my installations or why.
Muroko Blados
Nice looking coin and looks promising.
Yes! it does look promising. Thank you! for your support.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nice looking coin and looks promising.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Hi from Poland,thanks for your giveaway
Regards
P
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
@JR77 The Translation you made for the Russian Language is not valid. You choose Google translate Service
and it is confusing people over there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-864639
I agree very poor Russian.
I can translate to chinese same way. Send me some XDE Grin Grin
Muroko Blados
@JR77 The Translation you made for the Russian Language is not valid. You choose Google translate Service
and it is confusing people over there.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-864639
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Nice concept

I will keep an eye on this one Smiley
Muroko Blados
are the free shares being sent out or will this happen after the launch?
The Answer is on the OP under the Section 'Free Distribution" Please read Thanks!
Muroko Blados
@macorcina @nikkers - it is all normal this is how staking works. You can google abt "How POS Works?"
You are even lucky that you staked some. If the Staking wasn't working at all, I will be concerned.
thanks,  its NO  worries , wallet its work on linux perfekt.
I'm just asking if you say it's ok then there is no problem.
i im use several wallet, and when staking icon start  show, "stakig " don't go next day OFF. or " you don't have mature coins"

The Several wallets you are talking abt have millions of coins in their Network right? This one is only 100 coins and several wallets like yours are fighting to stake the other 100 in the POS.
Only lucky Wallets Stake and I cannot control that. If you have less XDE that mean your Staking Weight is Lower than someone who have 1 or more XDE.
Please Google "How POS Works" if you are still confused. All we are waiting for now, are the Coins to be Widely distributed and then everything will be stable. Thanks!
Activity: 466
@macorcina @nikkers - it is all normal this is how staking works. You can google abt "How POS Works?"
You are even lucky that you staked some. If the Staking wasn't working at all, I will be concerned.
thanks,  its NO  worries , wallet its work on linux perfekt.
I'm just asking if you say it's ok then there is no problem.
Several days ago staking ikon show "staking, an your weight is ... , and network weight is .. "
i im use several wallets, and when staking icon start  show, "staking " don't go next day OFF. or " you don't have mature coins"
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
are the free shares being sent out or will this happen after the launch?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
my wallet has been fine from day one and have staked twice, no issues at all  Grin

more people just need to hear of xde, once it hits the exchange(s), it will be fun  Cool
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I understand Mblados Wink i was just trying to allay any worries macorcina had Wink

I know the wallet is solid, and staking is working as it should  Smiley

Lets get this coin the attention it deserves folks, keep tweeting and facebooking and any

other way you can to get the word out  Smiley

Tweet: Please Customize your Own Tweet and dont forget to mention @XDECoin , then add
some of these Hashtags (#): #XDE #rare #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #doubleeagle ...etc

Please like us on Facebook too!

Nice work on the translations we have so far as well, good stuff.
Muroko Blados
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
My wallet behaves in a similar way, but i have staked a couple of times already, it just takes a little time with the low amount of coins out there at the

moment, for example i staked some coins on the 17/11/2014, for a while after that i had no staking and no mature coins message, but it soon went back to

staking  Wink
My wallet sometimes show staking an sometime not ?
 Huh
Well, I dont know how i can help you! it is your Wallet - Unless everybody has the same issue. Mine is on Staking for Longtime even though it is not
well stable because of the coins not all Distributed.
Do you close and rerun the Wallet frequently? Did you move some coins recently? - I bet You might have Staked some coins recently right?
i have 2 mined transactions, but wallet icon show no staking, no mature coin, and few day ago icon  its show staking.
Do you close and rerun the Wallet frequently?  Yes.
Did you move some coins recently?   No.
 - I bet You might have Staked some coins recently right? YES
Muroko Blados
 Huh
Well, I dont know how i can help you! it is your Wallet - Unless everybody has the same issue. Mine is on Staking for Longtime even though it is not
well stable because of the coins not all Distributed.
Do you close and rerun the Wallet frequently? Did you move some coins recently? - I bet You might have Staked some coins recently right?
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
such great progress xde has has made  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: