Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 90. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
with only 100 coins atm, and all the great work done with xde it will be interesting to see what this coin can do  Smiley

i hope mblados has enough fuel for the rocket going beyond the moon  Grin
Im full of Fuel since Sept 1st - and you know what I mean.   Grin

oh yes i know  Grin

congrats on all ur hard work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
with only 100 coins atm, and all the great work done with xde it will be interesting to see what this coin can do  Smiley

Im full of Fuel since Sept 1st - and you know what I mean.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

Muroko Blados
What happens to the original xde we hold? Does it carry over to new xdecoin?
This is the Original and Fresh Start of the Digital Currency (1933 Double Eagle Gold Coin). There is no second Original.
Read the OP and click on Links!
Activity: 461
Sig and twitter campaign done. Waiting for beautiful XDE  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

There is no more "original xde". They do not exist anymore, blockchain is dead Smiley

Swap has been done.

You can find in old topic everything what has happened, how swap has been done, who are the holders, how and why rest from swap will be distributed etc...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-only-100-mandatory-update-pos-fix-736702
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Fantastic stuff so far, Mblados and others have done us proud, really looking good.

Now it's up to us as a community and supporters of this coin to shout about it from the rooftops  Grin

Tweet: Please Customize your Own Tweet and dont forget to mention @XDECoin , then add
some of these Hashtags (#): #XDE #rare #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #doubleeagle ...etc

Please like us on Facebook too!

The more we spread the word the more people can take part in this and get involved  Grin

Oh, and dont forget to take part in the free distribution as detailed in the OP by adding us in your sig, and taking

Part in the Twitter campaign, thanks very much.
liked and shared @elleyan
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Fantastic stuff so far, Mblados and others have done us proud, really looking good.

Now it's up to us as a community and supporters of this coin to shout about it from the rooftops  Grin

Tweet: Please Customize your Own Tweet and dont forget to mention @XDECoin , then add
some of these Hashtags (#): #XDE #rare #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #doubleeagle ...etc

Please like us on Facebook too!

The more we spread the word the more people can take part in this and get involved  Grin

Oh, and dont forget to take part in the free distribution as detailed in the OP by adding us in your sig, and taking

Part in the Twitter campaign, thanks very much.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 461
It works in linux as described... great work mblados!
legendary
Did both twitters with separate address as instructed signature, Chinese is on it's way and sending now form for Promo ad as well.. Great coin.. I will try buy some in ICO too soon.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Linux wallet looks solid. I got a libdb error, for that just run:

apt-get install libdb5.1++

or:
sudo apt-get install libdb5.1++
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Linux wallet looks solid. I got a libdb error, for that just run:

apt-get install libdb5.1++

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Muroko Blados
LINUX (UBUNTU) WALLET READY ! ! ! !

Download it from the OP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You should consider getting the ICO hosted on an exchange.  A lot more people feel more comforatable buying into ICOs that way, rather than trusting the money in the devs hands (no offense).
Muroko Blados
How do I get an ad on my blog and I want to do article and translation. How do i apply for these bounties? I will also do the sig and twitter Promos..I got nearly 2k followers on twitter.  Smiley
Everything is on the OP. All "SUBMIT FORMS" are ready.
legendary
How do I get an ad on my blog and I want to do article and translation. How do i apply for these bounties? I will also do the sig and twitter Promos..I got nearly 2k followers on twitter.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: