Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 3. (Read 228438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
XDE2 is gone ....do not waist your time .The original Xde was interesting coin but this one....no.

It is your opinion. Can you explain why do you think so? some reasonable explanation for your words?
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
XDE2 is gone ....do not waist your time .The original Xde was interesting coin but this one....no.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Any ideas, why the wallet has a problem with synchronization?
The nodes are correct, but they load several hundred blocks and stop.
After restarting the same ...

I using version v2.1.2.0 Check if you on right version. it works without problems for me. Synced and stake.
Also, you can try "repairwallet" command in the console. Maybe you will need to enter more time this command.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Any ideas, why the wallet has a problem with synchronization?
The nodes are correct, but they load several hundred blocks and stop.
After restarting the same ...
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
can someone post a list of nodes

here:
Code:
addnode=38.242.7.243
addnode=38.242.7.244
addnode=188.2.214.201
addnode=96.237.138.191
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=98.146.164.207
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=216.49.153.140
addnode=216.49.153.140
addnode=85.214.125.248
addnode=38.242.7.246
addnode=38.242.7.246
addnode=96.237.138.191
addnode=38.242.7.240
addnode=38.242.7.245
addnode=38.242.7.238
addnode=38.242.7.233
addnode=38.242.7.231
addnode=38.242.7.236
addnode=38.242.7.232
addnode=172.107.168.27
addnode=38.242.7.239
addnode=38.242.7.242
addnode=38.242.7.240
addnode=38.242.7.237
addnode=38.242.7.235
addnode=38.242.7.241
addnode=203.220.134.16
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Does anyone still have the source for the Black and gold wallet thats on the first page?

the links to wallet on first page are working.

From my understanding the black and gold wallet was for the paid upgrade wallet.

As sumit.mathur101 says wallet links on the first post are working.
I am not sure about which "black and gold" wallet you are talking. There is no paid wallet. Just download and run. You also can check here: https://xde2.info/

Might be referring to the limited edition wallet that stakes more than the usual wallet. It was available at a higher price in 2016, 2017.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Does anyone still have the source for the Black and gold wallet thats on the first page?

From my understanding the black and gold wallet was for the paid upgrade wallet.

As sumit.mathur101 says wallet links on the first post are working.
I am not sure about which "black and gold" wallet you are talking. There is no paid wallet. Just download and run. You also can check here: https://xde2.info/
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 9
Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Why do all of you place the future and well being of the coin on Vegas Guy's shoulders....?  The whole market has been tanking for quite a while now.  What do you really think he can do to help the entire market...?

Sorry, but it's ridiculous!

"Come on, Vegas!  Make our coin great again!!  I know that no other coin out there is doing well right now, but I really need you to work your magic on this one!!!"

....give me a break....

very true, we need to get some money flowing into crypto market before we can see any green candles in alts market. Before that no matter what devs try, it wont have much effect.

Why do all of you place the future and well being of the coin on Vegas Guy's shoulders....?  The whole market has been tanking for quite a while now.  What do you really think he can do to help the entire market...?

"Come on, Vegas!  Make our coin great again!!  I know that no other coin out there is doing well right now, but I really need you to work your magic on this one!!!"

....give me a break....
"Thumbs UP"!! When everything is falling, it is unrealistic to
expect any coin to jump up. No matter what you throw at the
coin: Money, new features, new road map, etc. it will not rise
until the market moves up.

the complete market is in deep falling. but I'm not sure why XDE2 completely devasted with the price. maybe it's really high percent POS staking rate, free money is easy to spend.
Do we have any new things with XDE2 in the future?

there are many but I'm afraid anything will work atm in this bear market.
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 9
Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

....give me a break....

the complete market is in deep falling. but I'm not sure why XDE2 completely devasted with the price. maybe it's really high percent POS staking rate, free money is easy to spend.
Do we have any new things with XDE2 in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

....give me a break....

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

....give me a break....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
The price is decreasing day by day. Vegas do something before this coin gona die. Do some developments as you do for flycoin. Well daily there are many users on coinexchange selling XDEII on cheap price.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I am starting to get Run Time errors which forces a wallet closure.
Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. TY
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
vegas, what is the POS rate for XDE2 coin now? Still on 300%?
I think there you need to change it and reduce to something more reasonable. In CE we have a lot of "big" orders which ruins the price.

Now is much different. I hope we start to price recover

Someone is dumping the coins in bulk quantity and this is the reason behind price fall. I think Vegas should need to take serious notice and try to recover the price as well and do some developments for POS rate and listing of XDE2 to another other exchanges.

Xde2 have no enough daily trading volume, and for now coinexchange is enough. Also i think vegasguy accepted my suggestion and significantly decreased POS rate, i there will beless cheap coins. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
I think there you need to change it and reduce to something more reasonable. In CE we have a lot of "big" orders which ruins the price.

Someone is dumping the coins in bulk quantity and this is the reason behind price fall. I think Vegas should need to take serious notice and try to recover the price as well and do some developments for POS rate and listing of XDE2 to another other exchanges.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Pages:
Jump to: