Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 7. (Read 228398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Owners of the coin are not limited to 1 Masternode.
You can have as many as you have coins to lock up.

Activity: 1
Merit: 3
Its Said you can create unlimited Masternode. But i see someone can setup few Masternode with the same IP. how this passable?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I just tried to deposit xde2 on Yobit and address started with a "x". (VERY OLD CHAIN). If needed I will make a video of this.

Vegas
How very odd. If only Yobit would update the wallet, it would be solved.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I just tried to deposit xde2 on Yobit and address started with a "x". (VERY OLD CHAIN). If needed I will make a video of this.

Vegas
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

"OK.. Im going to be blunt:

1st, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a deposit address from Yobit for XDE2 as the wallet has been maintenance for about a year.

Even IF you somehow got a deposit address out of yobit, the address would have started with a small "x" . The current wallet will ONLY send to addresses with a large "X"

So, I ALWAYS help all of the users. But what you are claiming simply did not happen. Its impossible. Now, please stop wasting everyone's time.

If you post again, I will ban your account from this thread.

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.

You can upload an image here https://imgur.com/ and just post a link to your screenshot

You can see red tag about wallet status on Yobit XDE2 deposit: https://imgur.com/n0dXo0S
You need to always pay attention to such things. You can lose a lot more money because of negligence.
Also, the huge price difference between two exchange and the same coin it must be suspicious of you not a call to immediately going to try to make extra profit.

for some reason, I really support XDE2 and I will save you so that you will not be harmed. Post here your XDE2 address and I will send you 57xde2. Address it must be from the wallet, not from the exchange. You can provide with wallet screenshot

I appreciate your sincere reply and professionalism. ( I am much more careful now and actually havent been doing much arbitrage at all. Just holding. Which ill do with these as well so ty)
This link will show the large X that yobit issued when i first requested to deposit - https://imgur.com/nFW6geE
This will show a completed successful transaction to the same wallet address from coin exchange - https://imgur.com/qYjPbSH
XDE2 Wallet Screenshot - Ty so much by the way - https://imgur.com/zYeAYMR
wallet address - XRQDYbfwUudtt4CN95rNLQx81bhbdh6q24

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

1st, its IMPOSSIBLE to get a deposit address from Yobit for XDE2 as the wallet has been maintenance for about a year.

Even IF you somehow got a deposit address out of yobit, the address would have started with a small "x" . The current wallet will ONLY send to addresses with a large "X"

So, I ALWAYS help all of the users. But what you are claiming simply did not happen. Its impossible. Now, please stop wasting everyone's time.

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.

You can upload an image here https://imgur.com/ and just post a link to your screenshot

You can see red tag about wallet status on Yobit XDE2 deposit: https://imgur.com/n0dXo0S
You need to always pay attention to such things. You can lose a lot more money because of negligence.
Also, the huge price difference between two exchange and the same coin it must be suspicious of you not a call to immediately going to try to make extra profit.

for some reason, I really support XDE2 and I will save you so that you will not be harmed. Post here your XDE2 address and I will send you 57xde2. Address it must be from the wallet, not from the exchange. You can provide with wallet screenshot
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
It was the project personnel, so the project did not respond to the delay, that is understandable, and hope that all of the future will be more smooth.
I appreciate your one and only reply to my concern Vegasguy. Gotta say it made my stomach churn a bit. Literally the only response i received besides your @XDE2 marketing rep twitter account whom I believe treated me fairly. I posted some screenshots on my twitter account which is @biloxigold One screenshot shows my initial withdrawal from Coin Exchange. Another shows my YObit Screenshot which shows a big X for my wallet address. I was new to yobit when i made the request and newish to crypto in general and didnt see the wallet under maintenance in red at first. I understand now i made a mistake which was requesting the transfer. I however was only trying to find out where the coins went. That is all i wanted to know. My theory was that because the wallet was in fact inactive maybe they never left coin exchange which if that was the case and a DEV could confirm I might be able to recover them and coinexchange could issue my coins back. Im not sure what I did or said to get such a nasty unprofessional response as i did from VegasGuy but it doesnt sit with me well.  I have lived my life in such a way that I feel good mostly about the way ive treated  people and when people treat me with professionalism I often recognize that and show my appreciation. The oneee reply i received finally after a month was

Vegas"

Wow i mean OUCH for starters. I would of posted screen shots here but since im a newbie it wouldn't let me post images. If anyone would like to take a minute to check my screen shots on my twitter that would be great. The other option is to check yobit for yourself and you might find out that the impossible Big X is in fact already on YOBIT... Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time - IN Fact the only person who has had time wasted was me.. I didnt complain. - I was very patient even after weeks of no replies by anyone. Was that my go to response when you still chose to ignore my question? NOPE I still said - Hey vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my above scenario.... You get mad and reply with a very negative comment even threatening to ban me from this thread. Wow man.. Props to you. I really hope you at least check yourself and that people investing in anything with your name on it can rest assure that your a great dude. I surrender and accept that I wont see these coins again. You could of at least treated my concern with a little humanity. - Peace .... No biggie -- its all good.... Wouldn't be the first time Vegas made me feel this way. I have spent the past 4 years working out there as a poker dealer every summer. I always leave with this feeling of Finally going home, or finally its over. I can move forward regarding this issue  the same way. Take care.
legendary
@vegasguy - so my 57 XDE2 coins i sent from Coinexchange to a YOBIT wallet are they lost forever? The Blockchain showed it couldnt process the transaction because the fee hadnt been paid for. So did the coins never leave CoinExchange wallet or where did they go? My roomate also made a transfer from CE to YoBit the same day for like 30 coins or so... so we both did the same stupid mistake and just wonder if the coins are lost forever or what could be done... Just want some closure its been a month.... thanks...

OK.. Im going to be blunt:

Vegas

Yes it is strange, I know for sure that is not possible to get XDE2 address on Yobit last 10 months

presstab.pw we have the message "XDE2Coin's block explorer service expired on Feb 10 2018"

what we will do with XDE2 explorer?
We certainly need it, and this would also be easy to explain where they disappeared 57 XDE2 from BiloxiGold
legendary
@vegasguy - so my 57 XDE2 coins i sent from Coinexchange to a YOBIT wallet are they lost forever? The Blockchain showed it couldnt process the transaction because the fee hadnt been paid for. So did the coins never leave CoinExchange wallet or where did they go? My roomate also made a transfer from CE to YoBit the same day for like 30 coins or so... so we both did the same stupid mistake and just wonder if the coins are lost forever or what could be done... Just want some closure its been a month.... thanks...

OK.. Im going to be blunt:

Vegas
legendary
We really need an update from vegasguy about XDE2 future. I am still holding my XDE2 and staking, also on Coinexchange we have very low volume.
I hope there will be new announce soon.

Ok.. here is whats going on....

XDE2 was on yobit about a year ago. Then we moved to a new wallet. I have sent Yobit at least 10 requests to either update the wallet, or take it down. They wont do either.

My goal with XDE2 is to make it the massive marketing machine, the problem when I first started was we had loads of promoters, but they just dumped the coins, and left. So then I implemented the min 100 XDE2 , but then that filtered many of the promoters, and some people lost interest.

My plan.

Do a swap into a wallet that locks the rewards sent by woody and I for 1 year, and invite everyone to join the promotion, newbies and all. Something like Europecoin that has time lock. This would attract people that are long term holders. Special high yield wallets will still be given out. My goal is to have as many promoters as possible. We will heavily promote XDE2 and get the word out there. We have a VERY mature coin that is more than 2 years old, we just have some things to cleanup.

Vegas

I am talking with Woody about a new way of running marketing "machine". this was the end of 2017 (and I know about your car incident) i don't know have you talked about it?
I am here and I will go to support you with XDE2, but we need here more activity from you

Yes. I was in the worst car accident in my life a few months ago. My rear tire exploded and sent my car through a wall. This why youll notice in the last few months , I have been much less active. It turned my life upside down. All I have been doing is going to attorneys and doctors, and to make matters worse my insurance company are giving me the run around about paying for my car.

Ill be more and more active, as time goes on.

I know what XDE2 needs.

1. A new wallet with time lock , or something similar to HODL. This will allow a massive amount of people to join without the fear of dumping.
2. Another idea I had was to to slowly allow the user a higher percentage to access the locked funds each month, instead of all at once.

The biggest problem we face is the devs that have worked for us in the past, are too busy to help us. I like the second idea the most, BUT finding a dev to do simple work is VERY difficult, finding someone that can code the second idea ia VERY difficult, and this person would probably want a LOT of money to do it. If we knew someone that believed in the project, and would accept XDE2 coins to code, this would change everything. 500 XDE2 coins to someone that can code a whole new wallet with one of these ideas (preferably the second one).

The 500 XDE2 will be paid out when the wallet is complete.

Also, someone mentioned that we cannot post our links here. Where is the actual rule on this? This is important because it helped keep XDE2 "bumped", and by not having this, it hurt is more than you know. I will TRY to contact mprep. I doubt I will get a response, but just maybe I will.

Vegas
@vegasguy did you get a chance to look at my scenario listed above?
legendary
We really need an update from vegasguy about XDE2 future. I am still holding my XDE2 and staking, also on Coinexchange we have very low volume.

XDE2 was on yobit about a year ago. Then we moved to a new wallet. I have sent Yobit at least 10 requests to either update the wallet, or take it down. They wont do either.

My goal with XDE2 is to make it the massive marketing machine, the problem when I first started was we had loads of promoters, but they just dumped the coins, and left. So then I implemented the min 100 XDE2 , but then that filtered many of the promoters, and some people lost interest.

My plan.

Do a swap into a wallet that locks the rewards sent by woody and I for 1 year, and invite everyone to join the promotion, newbies and all. Something like Europecoin that has time lock. This would attract people that are long term holders. Special high yield wallets will still be given out. My goal is to have as many promoters as possible. We will heavily promote XDE2 and get the word out there. We have a VERY mature coin that is more than 2 years old, we just have some things to cleanup.

Vegas   

I am talking with Woody about a new way of running marketing "machine". this was the end of 2017 (and I know about your car incident) i don't know have you talked about it?
I am here and I will go to support you with XDE2, but we need here more activity from you
legendary
If you go through Yobits wallets they have a majority turned off for maintenance when they have no reason to which causes prices to go up... they are the biggest scam exchange out there. I refuse to use them now.

The wallet that Yobit has is on a completely different chain. In fact its IMPOSSIBLE to even try to transfer coins .

The old wallet on yobit is / has been in maintenance,  so there is no way to even get a deposit address.
Even IF you got a deposit address the wallet on yobit Starts with a small "x"
The current wallet addresses ALL start with a big "X".

So How were you able to get around all of this?

Vegas
legendary

My plan.

Vegas   

If you go through Yobits wallets they have a majority turned off for maintenance when they have no reason to which causes prices to go up... they are the biggest scam exchange out there. I refuse to use them now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Yea you got me i thought i could flip and accumulate. I found out that YoBit is awful shortly after this... I wont be using them anymore. I didnt see wallet maintence i just got my address and sent. Now trying to make sure i get them found and safely back.
Thank you for helping me to popularize my understanding. It turned out that YoBit was so bad, because I saw more than once.
legendary
Below is an updated coinexchange reply to a ticket.. I would really appreciate any help thanks

Hi Gordon Hardy,

It appears the withdrawal has successfully processed from our site. There is currently no active block explorer so the transaction cannot be verified on the blockchain. There is likely an issue with the Coin and as a result, the blockchain is not currently moving.

There are a couple of reasons why this could be happening.

1 - No one is mining the coin.

2 - There are technical problems with the coin or blockchain.

We recommend contacting the coin developer or users group (note we do not have coin developer contact details) in order to let them know there is a problem with the chain.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/74827
On Fri, 2 Mar at 2:38 PM , Gordon Hardy <[email protected]> wrote:
I never received the coins. If you search the TXID and look at the Presstab explorer that XDE2 coin uses.. there account for that hasnt been active since before my request. I have tried to contact the devs on Bitcointalk and twitter.. I did get a reply from there twitter person and they stated they werent aware of the issue but would check on it. That was almost 2 weeks ago and i still have received any reply after multiple attempts. My theory is that if there Blockchain wasnt active there is no way the coins could of left your wallet. I am not aware of any other Block Explorer to check the TXID on if there is one please inform. I am not sure why they are not active however this must be an issue that other members are experiencing as well. Please check on this and release my coins back if they are in fact still in your exchange wallett. I will simply sell and move on. I do not feel that saying nothing or doing nothing is appropriate. I am not sure what the deal is but if you do in fact look at the history on the block explorer you will see that it was impossible for this transaction to even reach the blockchain as it wasnt active and still isnt active. Thanks for any help. Its been 3/4 of a month since my request and I would really like something done .... Thanks.

2018-02-13 15:24:53   XDE2C      0.01000000   XGzgH5dfc7juftsuTvMG8waPvY9kskqG6s
c54d75ef6ea8e25a5989521d567e1b1c5d4be4ff641cd58f1d3019b421d3e682    Completed
74827:338026
Pages:
Jump to: