Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 9. (Read 228438 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Hello guys.

I am a noob when it comes to POS and I have a couple of questions regarding this specific coin.
Please don't judge my dumbass questions and have some patience.

1.Is it mandatory to have a masternode in order to receive the stake or it is enough to hold coins inside the wallet ( with all the correct settings )?
You can POS stake coins in your wallet without needing to have masternodes. Masternodes provide a higher return but, the MN's tie up coins that do not POS stake. So, you have 2 choices.

2.I saw your limit of 2 coins withdrawal per week.What if a user needs to sell coins of 1000$ per month due to....survival reasons, is it allowed?
The sales limit was for participants in the previous Marketing program and, it was put in place only for people participating in the marketing rewards program.  Currently, a new marketing plan is being developed. The sales limit is old info. The Ann needs revised on that point.

3.Does coinexchange.io provide a stake wallet? Is it trustworthy?
You need to make your own judgement on exchanges. I prefer to keep my coins in my personal wallet. You need to weigh the risks and rewards of having coins on an exchange. Hopefully, someone will weigh in on the Coinexchange.io who has direct experience.

4.If the trading of this coin is limited what is the future for it? How can a holder generate a constant steady monthly income and exchange it to fiat? Of course without dumping / pumping the price as I am referring to a common sense here.
The limits you referred to in item #2 are not in effect. Greater demand is the key to higher prices. Some investors hold for price appreciation. Others sell off their rewards.

Thank you guys.
Answers above in Red. As with all coins, prices are dependent upon demand, marketing and development. Vegasguy was inactive for a brief period due to injuries in a car accident. He has started posting here and in VegasCoin lately.
I would expect development to resume moving forward.

Thank you very much for your answers.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Woody is here any news about XDE2 promotion, what is the next step?
Did you talk with vegasguy about my suggestion?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hello guys.

I am a noob when it comes to POS and I have a couple of questions regarding this specific coin.

1.Is it mandatory to have a masternode in order to receive the stake or it is enough to hold coins inside the wallet ( with all the correct settings )?
You can POS stake coins in your wallet without needing to have masternodes. Masternodes provide a higher return but, the MN's tie up coins that do not POS stake. So, you have 2 choices.

2.I saw your limit of 2 coins withdrawal per week.What if a user needs to sell coins of 1000$ per month due to....survival reasons, is it allowed?
The sales limit was for participants in the previous Marketing program and, it was put in place only for people participating in the marketing rewards program.  Currently, a new marketing plan is being developed. The sales limit is old info. The Ann needs revised on that point.

You need to make your own judgement on exchanges. I prefer to keep my coins in my personal wallet. You need to weigh the risks and rewards of having coins on an exchange. Hopefully, someone will weigh in on the Coinexchange.io who has direct experience.

4.If the trading of this coin is limited what is the future for it? How can a holder generate a constant steady monthly income and exchange it to fiat? Of course without dumping / pumping the price as I am referring to a common sense here.
The limits you referred to in item #2 are not in effect. Greater demand is the key to higher prices. Some investors hold for price appreciation. Others sell off their rewards.

Thank you guys.
Answers above in Red. As with all coins, prices are dependent upon demand, marketing and development. Vegasguy was inactive for a brief period due to injuries in a car accident. He has started posting here and in VegasCoin lately.
I would expect development to resume moving forward.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Hello guys.

Thank you guys.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Wish to be a millionaire in 2018
Yes i have seen this coin and monitoring since long, this is stabling and moving slowly, i think that vegas you have to do some more development for this coin too as you are very active in flycoin (FLY), I think if you work for listing this on more exchanges then this will be more demanding coin. peoples are trading on daily basis with good margin, i think this is rare coin for long term period.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I saw that too. People are looking for a trusted coin to invest in. XDE2 is over 2 years old, and is STILL a very active coin with continued devleopment and a very happy community. People also look up me, and know Im not going anywhere. Been on 'talk for about 3 1/2 years with over 5000+. Its all based on trust. I have also announced that soon, I will be lowering the POS back down to 30% to stop inflation, and keep the coin rare.

Vegas

Activity: 432
Merit: 112
right now is having an unstoppable growth, some announcement?  Shocked
legendary
How long until the yobit wallet maintenance is sorted out?

They are actually on the old coin. Ive just sent them a message asking them to swap coins.

Vegas
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How long until the yobit wallet maintenance is sorted out?
Activity: 11
Cool! It's good to see how the company develops!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
he project looks very good, and I hope it will stand out in a large number of encrypted currencies and look forward to you.
Activity: 8
this i a great project, i wish this project a big success in ther near future and im looking forward to it. evolve and much improve. goodluck dev.
legendary
Guys we are starting to show volume on the exchange. I think its time to lower the POS rate. We will issue a wallet soon to lower the POS back down to keep this coin rare , while adding some nice features.

[im g]http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/1-19-2018.png[/img]

Vegas

Does it mean that I cannot stake using your current available version 2.1.2.0 ?
This version is not connecting to XDE2 network. It shows "0 active connections". Any suggestion will be highly helpful.

You just need addnodes. create

xde2.conf
addnode=2002:55d6:9803::55d6:9803
addnode=85.214.152.3
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=38.242.18.30
addnode=98.146.162.121
addnode=38.242.18.30
addnode=46.17.150.149
addnode=96.233.49.167
addnode=2001:0:9d38:6ab8:83b:113f:9f12:665f
addnode=96.237.153.160
addnode=2001:0:9d38:953c:185c:3839:d90d:ede1
addnode=76.106.178.142
addnode=2601:343:c202:1900:bd2c:1e0a:c332:1bf5
addnode=74.118.192.18
addnode=2600:8801:2904:774e:859b:9a41:8388:93ef
addnode=68.108.2.84
addnode=2001:0:9d38:953c:185c:3839:d90d:ede1
addnode=2001:0:9d38:953c:3e:7b7:d1ee:696a
addnode=45.116.233.15
legendary
I just downloaded win wallet. But it is not syncing. Any conf file or guidelines will be highly appreciated.

I have bought 140 XDE2 coins. How many stakes I may expect on daily basis in approximate. Thanks.

Its difficult to say, but I will say that you will get a " few a day" after a few days. The min stake time is 4 hours. Again its the MIN stake time. Give it a day or two , and it will start gushing coins Smiley

Vegas
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Guys we are starting to show volume on the exchange. I think its time to lower the POS rate. We will issue a wallet soon to lower the POS back down to keep this coin rare , while adding some nice features.

[im g]http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/1-19-2018.png[/img]

Vegas

Does it mean that I cannot stake using your current available version 2.1.2.0 ?
This version is not connecting to XDE2 network. It shows "0 active connections". Any suggestion will be highly helpful.
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Our current exchange until yobit is sorted out is:

https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/XDE2/BTC

Notice the 2 in the domain. I am not sure if they were DDOS or not. But my old balance was there at this domain.

Vegas
Activity: 2
Woody20285

Good afternoon! Please provide the Exchange Yobit with the fresh source codes of the wallet.

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I just downloaded win wallet. But it is not syncing. Any conf file or guidelines will be highly appreciated.

I have bought 140 XDE2 coins. How many stakes I may expect on daily basis in approximate. Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
is this coin only listed at Yobit? I've had too many bad experiences there tow ant to go there any time soon? Can the coins be withdrawed?

XDE2 is listed only at Coinexchange, and you can withdraw
Check here: http://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC
Investors are greedy, it needs a bigger exchange platform, more attention and more people to pay attention to it.
Pages:
Jump to: