Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 10. (Read 228398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

My plan....

Man... you are still pumping!

Hahahha!!!!

I can not believe how anyone can follow scam/pump/dump scheme coin and OP guy with this under name ""Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!"

Totaly retarded idea just to take money from people. Nothing, just talk about profit. And numbers regarding the scheme.

Things like this always make crypto look like a fraud for those who do not understand it.

But it does not have anything with crypto tech... it is just typical human greed.

Remember me Vegas? Tongue

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
is this coin only listed at Yobit? I've had too many bad experiences there tow ant to go there any time soon? Can the coins be withdrawed?

XDE2 is listed only at Coinexchange, and you can withdraw
Check here: http://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
is this coin only listed at Yobit? I've had too many bad experiences there tow ant to go there any time soon? Can the coins be withdrawed?
legendary
vegasguy, i am talking with woody in PM about new concept of XDE2 promotion. I guess you know about that.
I would like to hear your opinion about this way. I am still going to promote on @XDE2coin Twitter account, your suggestion are welcome.

happy New Year to all XDE2 supporters
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
A good project depends on the active marketing and promotion of the project team. The project owner has been working hard in this regard, which I can see and believe that the project will be better in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ok now the exchange is back online, we need to watch for volume increase. This is the indicator that we are at the correct price, and its time to stop inflating. We will then go back to 30% to reduce inflation.

Vegas

Vegas, do you have any ideas how to increase volume of XDE2? High Bitcoin price it's not helping, on the contrary.
We're doing promotion on social media but seems there is not too much benefit from this promotions. We need to engage more people on XDE2 community and more people to hold xde2. Maybe it's time for a better-fitting media campaign with more new people. the condition of only holders with 100XDE2 can participate is not too much attractive
Also, there are a few web portals with masternode coins list, but XDE2 is not listed there even if they have high ROI. There is need to change it.
I read your latest post on vegascoin thread, and I do not think I made a mistake in the assessment about you. I think is time to interested more people here.

I agree... a more comprehensive marketing plan needs to be adopted.
I will meet with Vegas soon - perhaps this weekend. Please PM me or
post suggestions. Anyone willing to contribute in development  also PM me or Vegas.

My plan is to add "time lock" to XDE2 . So anyone can join without a min xde2. When rewards are given out. The funds are locked for 1 year.

Another issue that I need to fix, is the masternodes do not stay online 24/7. This will be fixed in the next wallet release.

Also we are getting close to 100,000 in the money supply. It might be time to bring the interest rate back down soon.

I welcome any further suggestions.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Im looking at the different Masternodes explorer

Vegas

Adding XDE2 to https://masternodes.online/ would be top!

Get listed

Listing advantages
- Accurate stats and comparison tool for investors
- Daily of exposure to 1000s of visitors on fastest growing site in segment
- Page dedicated to your coin's detailed stats
- Masternode monitoring
- Daily Twitter broadcasts of top % gainers
- Coin included in popular telegram bot

https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/

what do you thing of my suggestion?

https://masternodes.online/ and http://nodeshare.in/ are good services to attract more people to run a XDE2 Masternode

Activity: 394
Only one participant in Marketing this week.
This will be the last week of the current promotion until
    I can discuss options with Vegas.

Cryptco did 30 Tweets and Paid 18 XDE2
            for the week ending 12/3/17
HI woody .,have you some old Xde for sale ...pm me

I am just curious, what you will do with old XDE?
As I know there is the only way for swap is to send old xde to vegasguy, and you get back new V2. Also, swap is finished a few months ago(i think is not too late if someone has forgotten old xde)
[/quoteThanks for your interest.I like it..Thats All. I might by some if  posssible..
legendary

As I know there is the only way for swap is to send old xde to vegasguy, and you get back new V2. Also, swap is finished a few months ago(i think is not too late if someone has forgotten old xde)
There is XDE Coin - very high cost and still traded although few sell.
Vegas created XDE2 for those that wanted to get out of XDE.
XDE2 was swapped into XDE2-V2 because of a wallet core upgrade.

I sold or swapped my XDE into XDE2. XDE2 is no longer available, only XDE2-V2.
If anyone is holding XDE2, the swap ended last May or June but, Vegas might consider
proof of your old XDE2 wallet but, you would have to check with him.
legendary

is XDE trading anywhere still?
hi is ther woring windows wallet for xde?
thanks.
By the way I love the old one.
legendary

legendary
Ok now the exchange is back online, we need to watch for volume increase. This is the indicator that we are at the correct price, and its time to stop inflating. We will then go back to 30% to reduce inflation.

Vegas

Vegas, do you have any ideas how to increase volume of XDE2? High Bitcoin price it's not helping, on the contrary.
We're doing promotion on social media but seems there is not too much benefit from this promotions. We need to engage more people on XDE2 community and more people to hold xde2. Maybe it's time for a better-fitting media campaign with more new people. the condition of only holders with 100XDE2 can participate is not too much attractive
Also, there are a few web portals with masternode coins list, but XDE2 is not listed there even if they have high ROI. There is need to change it.
I read your latest post on vegascoin thread, and I do not think I made a mistake in the assessment about you. I think is time to interested more people here.

I agree... a more comprehensive marketing plan needs to be adopted.
I will meet with Vegas soon - perhaps this weekend. Please PM me or
post suggestions. Anyone willing to contribute in development  also PM me or Vegas.
legendary

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
WALLET CONFIRMED AND WORKING ON EXCHANGE!!

HAPPY TRADING!!

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC
legendary
Well, as of 11:35 a.m. EST on 12/2/2017 the wallet appears to remain in maintenance:

Yeah - I checked this morning too.
Good  news is we have a place at Block Pioneers Exchange by Banzai
when it opens. Scheduled for Feb 1st.

Check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pio-pioneershares-rebranded-to-amsterdex-1511601
This coin gets you a piece of the exchange profits.

Also, to get into the Christmas spirit: https://merryxmas.io/home#about
here is an ICO.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Well, as of 11:35 a.m. EST on 12/2/2017 the wallet appears to remain in maintenance:

Pages:
Jump to: