Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 5. (Read 228398 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
wallet isnot synsing, any nodes?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
oK, I am aware that we need a new block explorer. Ill get one paid today. I have been speaking with coinexchange.io, about Las Vegas coin and XDE2 being in maitainaince. Last night they got Las Vegas coin working, and should have XDE2 back on line soon.

Vegas
Thanks for your info

ok.. EXCHANGE BACK ONLINE! Will have explorer back online very very soon Smiley

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC

Vegas

Is it there any explorer service which is possible to integrate into any coin?
I am interested in trying integration in XDE2 blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
oK, I am aware that we need a new block explorer. Ill get one paid today. I have been speaking with coinexchange.io, about Las Vegas coin and XDE2 being in maitainaince. Last night they got Las Vegas coin working, and should have XDE2 back on line soon.

Vegas
Thanks for your info

ok.. EXCHANGE BACK ONLINE! Will have explorer back online very very soon Smiley

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XDE2/BTC

Vegas
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Guys Im not sure whats going on with Yobit except to say all the wallets of the smaller coins are disabled. Ive sent 3 tickets of the last 2 weeks, no response. So we need to find a new exchange that can tolerate low volume. Right now this coin is out of reach for most people because of the cost. Therefore the volume is low. Any ideas on a well known exchange that doesnt care about volume? Also we are strongly considering boosting the coin pos to very high levels to purposefully inflate it and bring it to a level that some people can afford. We are considering 400%-500% annually for standard wallets and more for special wallets (up to double for platinum).

Activity: 17
Correct, the promotion will be around for many many months, unless people dump their rewards, and then I will end it. So for now, build your post count and become a full member to qualify
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
So the next update in about 6-8 weeks will add superblocks, that will contain a special symbol in the transaction box , clearly identifying them, and at what multiplier you scored. We will look into making the wallet a bit larger to show the beauty of the graphics. Please submit any other suggestions you would like to see. I would not be so quick to sell low, as the POS rate drops to 100% at block 84,000 to slow inflation down. There is nothing we cant do, so if there is something you want added, just post it here.
Vegas

i am not sure that I understand correctly. XDE2 wallet is offline on only one exchange where it's listed. No withdraw, no deposit. Do we need to wait 6-8 weeks until will be online again?
Now we don;t need many visual and cosmetic changes. We need more daily volume, and to be listed back on coinmarketcap.
vegasguy, is it your account?
Activity: 1
So the next update in about 6-8 weeks will add superblocks, that will contain a special symbol in the transaction box , clearly identifying them, and at what multiplier you scored. We will look into making the wallet a bit larger to show the beauty of the graphics. Please submit any other suggestions you would like to see. I would not be so quick to sell low, as the POS rate drops to 100% at block 84,000 to slow inflation down. There is nothing we cant do, so if there is something you want added, just post it here.
Vegas

Hi Vegas

Not sure if I've been hacked or if i accidentally misused a wallet function, and with no block  explorer i can't check myself, but my wallet made a large number of darksend actions, resulting in my balance reducing to ~19. Log shows creation of many new addresses. Can you check out what has happened please?
Regards
chilo
Activity: 93
Vegas
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Today, the coin has doubled the price. Is there any big thing to happen? The man who bought the coin must be laughing.
legendary
Do we have information what is happening with Coinexchange XDE2 wallet? I think is offline now.
vegasguy, did you contacted him about that?
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
I am facing this problem dont know what to do now. can someone help?
-cut-

whether it is always kept open your wallet?
whether you tried to delete all the files except wallet.dat and xde2.conf? it worked for me.

I did it but not working same problem appearing

If you tried deleting all app data files except wallet.dat and .conf files,
your next best option is to save your wallet.dat (and a copy) delete the
wallet-qt and do a complete re-install of the wallet. Once you are up and
running, then, put your wallet.dat back into the app data file. Since almost
all wallets are wallet.dat, make sure you don't save it over another wallet.
For safety, I usually rename wallet.dat to wallet.XDE2.coins or something
similar so I don't accidentally create a bigger problem. Hopefully, you have
your private keys as additional protection against loss of coins.

I tried this but this is not working too..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
-cut-

whether you tried to delete all the files except wallet.dat and xde2.conf? it worked for me.

If you tried deleting all app data files except wallet.dat and .conf files,
your next best option is to save your wallet.dat (and a copy) delete the
wallet-qt and do a complete re-install of the wallet. Once you are up and
running, then, put your wallet.dat back into the app data file. Since almost
all wallets are wallet.dat, make sure you don't save it over another wallet.
For safety, I usually rename wallet.dat to wallet.XDE2.coins or something
similar so I don't accidentally create a bigger problem. Hopefully, you have
your private keys as additional protection against loss of coins.
legendary
can anyone instruct me to join this project? thanks

You need to make some steps. First go to Coinexchange.io and buy XDE2. Voilaa, you are in Wink
You can read the first post, and find more info about POS or masternode. There you have a chance to earn some money and XDE2
Activity: 98
can anyone instruct me to join this project? thanks
-cut-

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
XDE II realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/xde-ii/real_time
legendary
-cut-

legendary
vegasguy
can you see this:

where is the problem?
this is windows wallet downloaded from OP link.
Pages:
Jump to: