Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 46. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ill speak with them, but we may need to find another exchange. The problem is the smaller exchanges we will not get exposure. The larger exchanges are very very difficult to get  listed. Suggestions?

Vegas
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
ergh... got the yobit transfer from cold storage withdrawal issues again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 04/23/17 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday (or Wed.) as usual.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 04/17 to 04/23
Here is the summary of posts.

Thanks guys!
legendary
Hey Everyone,
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 4/23 is completed.
Posts after this one will be counted for the week ending 4/30
Thank you,
Woody
legendary
Everyone, please , please VOTE!!! (Its anonymous)

Vegas
legendary
I like the MN and "locked treasure chest" idea. Recently coins with masternode feature are hot making a great come back. I have a question on the "locked treasure chest" and lock away. Users still need to open their wallet in order to receive the higher pos rate? If not network will be less secure. Then MN will be the better choice.

I was thinking to do both Master node and locked treasure chest.

I IVe added an additional poll for Masternodes AND locked Treasure chest.

Please vote.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I like the MN and "locked treasure chest" idea. Recently coins with masternode feature are hot making a great come back. I have a question on the "locked treasure chest" and lock away. Users still need to open their wallet in order to receive the higher pos rate? If not network will be less secure. Then MN will be the better choice.
legendary

We STILL have loads of room to grow. We have a mere 40,000 total coins and community wallet own 1/2 of that. I own 9,000. That only leaves 11,000 coins to the public. So the whole point of XDE2 is the massive marketing machine. The trouble was this. When I left it open to anyone, they just dumped the coins. When I required 100XDE2 minimum , then we lost most of the promoters.

My idea is this:

Create a fork of HODL , where when I payout the coins will be locked for 1 year. This will detract away from people just promoting for a few weeks and dumping.

We would drop the POS rate to 10% (to keep it rare).

Then all payouts I make goes directly to your "locked treasure chest" where they are frozen for 1 year @ the rate of 30% per year

You would have the option of locking away for 3 months at the rate of 15% , and 6 months at the rate of 20%.

This keeps coins off the exchange, and stops dumping, and anyone can participate.

Im going to make a poll, please vote.

Note to keep the money supply as low as possible Im purposefully staking the community wallet at 20% instead of 500% as there is plenty of funds in there, and no need to inflate the money supply.

Vegas
legendary
Click on "settings", and then "Encrypt wallet password".

Vegas

Done. I have to keep this setting or unlock the wallet?

Click on "Unlock wallet" youll see the checkbox "for staking". So your wallet is secure. You must "unlock your wallet for staking" or you wont stake.

Vegas
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Vegas

Done. I have to keep this setting or unlock the wallet?
legendary

Vegas
zef316, set your wallet password, then you will see a padlock after the restart.

Wink

Ohk but i dont have idea about how to set the password of wallet Sad help please.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
zef316, set your wallet password, then you will see a padlock after the restart.

Wink
Hello Vegas,
I have download v1.8.0.3: XDE2 as suggested but it looks like same. see this,

what to do?
legendary
Guys make sure your wallet looks like this. Some wallets are missing their gold frames. Your wallet should look like the one below:\

If not download for our git: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/XDE-2New/releases

Vegas

legendary
There is no harm in adding features to the wallet, and real world value to a coin, and thats what I plan to do.

Ive just released a public beta of Yobit Pump Alert software on the fly thread. Lets see what the effects are on the price. 

Vegas
legendary
What are rambling on about? DMD was a disaster, couldn't even hold above 30 satoshis. It would have been fun to see how ur rat faces looked like when I had put up my sell orders at 35 sato. U can keep shilling, telling noobs that masternodes if implemented, will result in price boost, but the reality is far from being what u want it to be.
Not sure what you are looking at re: Diamond. There is
11 BTC of buy orders above 40,000 sat and over 1.25 BTC
of buy orders at 47,500 sat and higher. Perhaps you are
confusing DMD with another coin. See Bittrex.
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
What are rambling on about? DMD was a disaster, couldn't even hold above 30 satoshis. It would have been fun to see how ur rat faces looked like when I had put up my sell orders at 35 sato. U can keep shilling, telling noobs that masternodes if implemented, will result in price boost, but the reality is far from being what u want it to be.
legendary

Adding a "HODL" fork AND masternodes will be a task. But it can be done, and if you look at the effect on price it had on DMD, it will be BIG!! . One thing I thought to generate more promoters is when I do payouts, is to make them into the "locked treasure chest" where it will "term deposit" for 6 months or 1 year. This will stop the dumping, and anyone can join. So this is an idea we had, to add more promoters. What are your thoughts?

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: