Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 47. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 04/16/17 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday (or Wed.) as usual.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 04/10 to 04/16
Here is the summary of posts.
Thanks guys!

I appreciate your continued participation.
legendary
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 4/16 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated. Posts after this
one will be counted for the week ending 4/23
Woody
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

So , some very important information youll be excited about:

First I have changed the golden eagles wallet, and created a new address so that it only stakes at 20%. There is plenty in there to self sustain. The reason for this is to keep the money supply down. What increases the money supply the most is the golden eagles wallet, so by changing it to an address that only stakes at 20%, it keeps the supply down. I still have the 500% wallet, but I highly doubt I will need it.

In the near future:

Masternodes will be added Smiley
Also "Term deposits" which is a fork of HODL will be added. These are funds that you will lock in your wallet for a term to gain more interest. See Europe Coin (ERC)

With the addition of Masternodes (Forked from Bitsend) are Term Deposits (Now called Golden eagle treasure chest), this will "lock away" XDE2 from being dumped and cause demand for XDE2. Stay tuned.

legendary
OK sorry for the delay. Will get payments out today.

Update: All payments made. Thanks.

Vegas
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 04/09/17 are below.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 04/03 to 04/09
Thanks guys!

I appreciate your continued participation.
legendary
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 4/9 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated. Posts after this
one will be counted for the week ending 4/16
Woody
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
xxx
Hello ! The code for Jr. Members is too long , the max limit is 150 characters , and i would like to join the Signature campaign . Would you mind modifying it so it is possible for us , Jr Members, to join ?

Try this - Just click edit on this post and copy and paste the code. Remember, the signature campaign is tied to the marketing campaign. You must have 100 XDE2 and must name claim.

Thanks for information and help.
In this case , as i have no XDE2 yet , i cannot join the project.
legendary
Hello ! The code for Jr. Members is too long , the max limit is 150 characters , and i would like to join the Signature campaign . Would you mind modifying it so it is possible for us , Jr Members, to join ?

Try this - Just click edit on this post and copy and paste the code. Remember, the signature campaign is tied to the marketing campaign. You must have 100 XDE2 and must name claim.

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
xxx
legendary
A couple of people have said livecoin. Does anyone have experience with this exchange?

Guys Ive not forgotten will get payments out to you soon.

Vegas
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I buying XDE II in Yobit, when making withdrawal the coins get in cold wallet? I lose my coins?

Tom , Ive seen you around for a long time. You dont lose coins under my watch. Integrity comes first with XDE2. I will guarantee you will have your coins in less than 48 hours. All of them. I will reach out to yobit, and also add XDE2 to another exchange. lets choose a trusted exchange thats easy to get on. Suggestions?

Vegas

Exchanges suggestions, Criptopia, coinexchange, Bleutrade, LIveCoin, Bittrex, poloniex...
legendary
I buying XDE II in Yobit, when making withdrawal the coins get in cold wallet? I lose my coins?

Tom , Ive seen you around for a long time. You dont lose coins under my watch. Integrity comes first with XDE2. I will guarantee you will have your coins in less than 48 hours. All of them. I will reach out to yobit, and also add XDE2 to another exchange. lets choose a trusted exchange thats easy to get on. Suggestions?

Vegas
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

I bought 32.99 xde2 at yobits and well you already know that wasn't cheap but its been "Transferring from cold storage" for 8 days now.Metal music still the same never received anything or even a confirmation email and no it not in my spam folder etc etc. I filed 3 tickets no answer,Needless to say i'm pissed off.Isn't there anything you can do Vegas to help me?You have helped me in the past.

Yep happened yo me.You should have read through the thread good luck getting your coins I haven't got jack.They have taken a lot of my coins.Many times make a big buy wallet is fine at first then you make a buy wallet goes down and stays that way forever and your coins are stuck or they go poof and disappear like a fart in the wind.It' happened to me several times and ONLY  on that exchange.Yobits is a scam exchange see this article.Any way look at the date.I have not heard shit from them about my XDE2 or MTLMC.These are great people here though and helped me out thanks guys.But I dont know what they can do about yobit if anything.Currently the only other place you can get XDE2 is at poswallet but they just added it and well its a rare coin and a very new exchange.It will take awhile to get the XDE2 volume up there.I usually buy it all up as soon as it comes on there and its never more than .0002000 or a very small amount like that.And well whatever I get there I need to pay back.I hope I get my coins back though and that Im wrong but It doesn't look like it.

http://satoshijournal.com/how-fair-is-yobit-exchange/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

https://themerkle.com/yobit-exchange-plagued-by-withdrawal-and-coin-listing-delays/

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/forum/BTC

All in all you can find tons of bad information on them and not a whole lot of good information.Seems like they only care about profit.And I know someone there is a thief for sure.Hell they still list a coin there that is a KNOWN virus.I fell prey to that "Virus" and lost 95% of my crypto guess where it all went? you got it "Yobits" I did get some back but only a very small amount because I had proof.

PS:Please feel free to tweet this on twitter.
legendary
No - just need lots of patience when dealing with Yobit as coin
wallets going into maintenance mode or "cold storage" are common.

Activity: 1085
hi =D
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 04/02/17 are below.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 03/27 to 04/02
Thaks guys!

PM me if you think I missed anything.
legendary