Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 45. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
GUys I want YOU to make the Masternode structure.

Keep in mind , if the price is VERY low , then many will have them decreasing your chance of being chosen by the masternode.

If this price is too high, it wont create demand.

Currently I have it priced at 2000 XDE2. THis can EASILY be earned by buying, staking, and getting 100 XDE2 to participate in our promotions.

Vegas

Im doing a test on Yobit now with 5 xde2, to see if I can send and receive.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Any info on the MN and POS reward structure?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Thanks for considering XDE2. 1st, see note above Re: Yobit
- somehow they are on the wrong wallet so, you can make
buys but, do not try to take coins from the exchange to your wallet yet.

We are looking at other options to add 1 or more exchanges.
So right now it is a buy and hold situation. In the meantime, we would
participation and input on topics being discussed: Hodl and Masternodes
in particular. If you are anxious to get started, you can PM Vegasguy
to see if you can make a private buy from him unless Yobit gets the
current wallet up.

I can confirm that I have made several successful withdrawals in the past 24 hours, last one was completed just minutes ago.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hello,
have a question  Smiley
you guys are saying that the amount to run 1 MN is 2000 XDE2, the supply is 43000 XDE,
so 43000/2000=21, only 21 persons can run a master node?
am i right? if yes that's not fair.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php

lol, just happened to be 2000 hey Vegas...

The only masternodes will be for team FLY, who already hold all the coins.
Still as greedy as ever, you'll never learn.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Why Don't you try to add XDE2 on liqui they are decent exchange with great volume to i think they can give you a boost since they are from better than Yobit and also liqui exchange are getting more bigger since they are active added new coins which is good.

And for aiming some big exchange well i think if you can pay them well theirs no problem for your coin to be added on those big sites.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello,
have a question  Smiley
you guys are saying that the amount to run 1 MN is 2000 XDE2, the supply is 43000 XDE,
so 43000/2000=21, only 21 persons can run a master node?
am i right? if yes that's not fair.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
If MasterNodes run, what minimum amount of coins will be required to run 1 MasterNode?

THis is what needs to be discussed. Masternodes on all coins are VERY difficult to purchase, and are very expensive on all coins. We will be using the code for bitsend. A masternode for Bitsend can cost 3.5 BTC (25,000 bitsend). To attract more buyers im thinking to keep it very reasonable at 2000 XDE2. This is a mere $800. This is just a thought. Please leave feedback.

I already have a dev working on it, and its a few weeks away. Keep in mind, that the cost of 2000 XDE2 now, will NOT be the same cost when the price of XDE2 rises.

YOBIT ARE ON THE WRONG WALLET!!! I DONT KNOW WHY!!! IM CONTACTING THEM NOW. DONT TRY TO WITHDRAW UNTIL I GIVE THE OK. 

Vegas

Hm.
I want buy XDE2 to participate on promotion. IF we can't withdraw from Yobit, where to buy coin?
Also i have ~30 XDE2 there, now i can't do nothing with this amount?
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

current wallet up.

I don't have an account on yobit because my research demonstrates that they are not the most reputable exchange. I am not interested in trading anyway. I am more interested in getting in at the ground level of a high potential project, doing my part to build awareness, and holding until the network matures. I was considering Bitsend because of its devoted development team, its fair distribution scheme, and its masternode networking platform. I think Bitsend has great potential, but I think this project may suit me better because of its earlier stages of development.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Community please, if possible help us to put in another exchange listing! I do not trust yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

current wallet up.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
I was seriously thinking about joining the Bitsend community but found this project along the way. This one makes more sense to me at the moment. I've been around the forum for awhile but have not committed to any projects. What do I have to do to become involved?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
If MasterNodes run, what minimum amount of coins will be required to run 1 MasterNode?

THis is what needs to be discussed. Masternodes on all coins are VERY difficult to purchase, and are very expensive on all coins. We will be using the code for bitsend. A masternode for Bitsend can cost 3.5 BTC (25,000 bitsend). To attract more buyers im thinking to keep it very reasonable at 2000 XDE2. This is a mere $800. This is just a thought. Please leave feedback.

I already have a dev working on it, and its a few weeks away. Keep in mind, that the cost of 2000 XDE2 now, will NOT be the same cost when the price of XDE2 rises.

YOBIT ARE ON THE WRONG WALLET!!! I DONT KNOW WHY!!! IM CONTACTING THEM NOW. DONT TRY TO WITHDRAW UNTIL I GIVE THE OK.  

Vegas

2000 XDE2 for a MN is not reasonable amount at all. Considering 43,579 coin supply at the moment. That is almost of 4.5% of the coin supply per MN.

200 to 500 per MN is about right.

I don't know what is the right or best amount for a MasterNode but,
there would be few at 2,000 since there are only 281 coins on the exchange.

best amount is to have as many MNs as possible to strengthen the network and at the same time have as many coins at lock up as possible. 2000 per MN is not doing any good.

Just a thought and Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Vegas

2000 XDE2 for a MN is not reasonable amount at all. Considering 43,579 coin supply at the moment. That is almost of 4.5% of the coin supply per MN.

I don't know what is the right or best amount for a MasterNode but,
there would be few at 2,000 since there are only 281 coins on the exchange.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Pending Withdrawals
Date    Currency    Amount    Confirm    Status
2017.04.21 17:43:16    XDE2    0.55406806    0    In process

so yobit is holding my 1/2an xde2 i would love it if someone could either help me get it or help me out with the amount? i will be using coinexchange from now on

xVxtKisymmLrZ3LyNsxhGEyfFRhz5nYbxk here is my address
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Ive been trading on coinexchange.io recently, they are young but Ive had good experiences with them so far.

So flat.
Not much point of exposure when yobit now hold my coins indefinitely..

Pages:
Jump to: