Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 48. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
WHen XDE II will be back to it original Price ??
stuck to very low .............

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 4/2 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated. Posts after this
one will be counted for the week ending 4/9
Woody
legendary
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the exchange news!
 Cool Smiley Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Hey XDE2 folks just wanted to give you a heads up XDE2 has been added to Poswallet exchange trading pair XDE2-POSW for now.I find that awesome now when they get some more XDE2 I will stock up on them
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys , thanks for your patience, I will get payments out soon.

Vegas
legendary
I believe everyone has the right to buy and sell as they please.
It just takes a toll on the prices but, I expect we will bounce back.
For XDE2 I am a holder. For most other coins, I buy then, try to sell
enough on highs to pay off my investment. Then, I have the balance at no
cost so ups & downs don't bother me as much.
Activity: 770
Well in fairness to the other dumpers that dumped after that big bolder did they kinda did the right thing and made a big profit. If they never they would have coins worth 10x less. I also sometimes dump when I can see everyone else is otherwise I get left with s bag full of nothing and its not fair. The problem is that after people dump they dont rebuy back whst they dumped. If I can dump early on as not to be left behind I will but then o always buy back what I dumped so basically I sit with the same amount of coins but a good profit which if I feel like I can sink into more coins.

The 100xde2 minimum you out isn't fair but I know you did it because of these idiots coming and ruining everything with their small minds and penny chasing penny pinching ways. Though some people would start with 0xde2 and just keep working without du ping and its u fair to those kind of people. Although you dont know if tou can trust them not to dump in a few months but still not everyone dumps. I would rather collect pay from an altcoin. As an investment and keep stacking. Only serious people think of the long run. Idiots est all their food today and tomorrow have none. The wise man eats some and keeps the rest. Guess its a good time to buy.
legendary
Agreed. My attention is why the Yobit pump software that is currently in testing, and very close to release. I then we refocus on XDE2. One of the mistakes I made was not enforcing a minimum XDE2. So those that got paid simply dumped the coins. We are going to mass market XDE2 again, as the supply is still very low. The price will begin to move again when I add features and value to XDE2. The coin is still in VERY low supply , and is WAY undervalued.

Vegas
legendary
Hmmm....
I have a few questions.

I'm not trying to FUD or cause problems I need to know these things.
Firstly what's the beef between you and a few members here ? I read about people wanting to report others to the fbi and cryptopia releasing your finacial info ? I like cryptopia and have used them many times. They my regular exchange. Obviously releasing finacial info about anyone is wrong and I dont know if its true or not I'm not here to debate that.

The whole thing looks childish to me. Like the FBI ? Please man. Anyway the reason I'm concerned is even though you have this campaign to reduce dumping and inflation the coin has suffered since this years start. Its went down 10x in value. For now it is still a good coin but what the hell happened ? It was dominating. Xde2 was everywhere. Mass marketing machine remember? So what happened ? How can such a hard core marketing takeover and domination on most forums cause the coin to do so badly ? Something I fishy. What's up ?

OK - Good questions... don't know that I have the answers you are looking for. The beef between Cryptopia and the dev. is very old news at this point. Concerning the value, that is easy to explain. A large holder decided to drop a ton of coins. Simple supply and demand. Also, the marketing pays in XDE2 and, several marketers collected coins for a couple months and, seeing the drop, dumped theirs... compounding the dump. Right now Vegas' attention is on completing the FLY software (final testing - see the FLY thread) which is in the final bug removal stages. Vegas is one of the smartest people I know and has several ideas to bring the attention and value back to XDE2. Thanks for your questions.
Activity: 770
Hmmm....
I have a few questions.

I'm not trying to FUD or cause problems I need to know these things.
Firstly what's the beef between you and a few members here ? I read about people wanting to report others to the fbi and cryptopia releasing your finacial info ? I like cryptopia and have used them many times. They my regular exchange. Obviously releasing finacial info about anyone is wrong and I dont know if its true or not I'm not here to debate that.

The whole thing looks childish to me. Like the FBI ? Please man. Anyway the reason I'm concerned is eben though you have this campiagn to reduce dumping and inflation the coin has suffered since this years start. Its went down 10x in value. For now it is still a good coin but what the hell happened ? It was dominating. Xde2 was everywhere. Mass marketing machine remember? So what happened ? How can such a hard core marketing takeover and dominatjon on most forums cause the coin to do so badly ? Something I fishy. What's up ?
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 03/19/2017 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday (or Wed.) as usual.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 03/20 to 03/26
Here is the summary of posts.
Thank you for your help this week.

PM me if you think I missed anything.

Off to see the latest Wolverine movie.
legendary
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 3/26 is completed.
Thanks to those who participated. Posts after this
one will be counted for the week ending 4/2

Woody
legendary
Ok guys, I have a few things to do, then I will get payments out.

Vegas

Got it.

Thanks Vegas!

Yup got everyone paid.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Vegas

Got it.

Thanks Vegas!
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 03/19/2017 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday (or Wed.) as usual.

Thank You!
Pages:
Jump to: