Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 51. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Yesterday i try to withdraw 5 XDE2 from Yobit, but seems that this coin dissappear. I have no this coin on Yobit, and not in my wallet
In my wallet current block is 228859. Is it okay blocks count?
Looks like you are on the correct block count.
check for the transaction here http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/tx.php
If you do not find the transaction detail in the explorer, contact Yobit support.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Yesterday i try to withdraw 5 XDE2 from Yobit, but seems that this coin dissapear. I have no this coin on Yobit, and not in my wallet
In my wallet current block is 228859. Is it okay blocks count?
legendary
Here are the Reward totals for the Week ending 2/26
Thank you for your continued efforts.If I missed anything, please PM me.
Thank you.
legendary
Rewards Totals Image
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 02/26/2017 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.

Thank You!
legendary
I've already talked about this, but It seems that we did not understand. I am not sure how much tw campaign like this is effective, also tweet who's begin like @s_BITCOIN_s $FLY provides an investmen.. going only on notifications to @s_BITCOIN_s not on his line where they can see it with him followers. Better to try with dot before tw name, like .@s_BITCOIN_s
Thank you for making your point more clear. Understood.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
It appears block explorer http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xde2/explorer.php is stuck at 2017-02-12 03:31 AM UTC. And http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/chain.php is offline at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Is there still rules about minimum 100XDE2 in the wallet for participate?

My posts:

-snip

very good work! but unfortunately you have very few followers. try to find more followers in order to your tweets saw more people. it will be better for the project...

I've already talked about this, but It seems that we did not understand. I am not sure how much tw campaign like this is effective, also tweet who's begin like @s_BITCOIN_s $FLY provides an investmen.. going only on notifications to @s_BITCOIN_s not on his line where they can see it with him followers. Better to try with dot before tw name, like .@s_BITCOIN_s
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
guys someone dumping fly, and we are days away from release of "yobit pump alert". They are selling at 37,000 and buy orders as low as 27,000 sats!! Buy now, and sell on the high!!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Thank you dumpers for ruining XDE2 and making it a piece of crap. from 300k to 30k and now I need to have 100 just to do promo work. So I have lost out on so much XDE2.

Oh well good luck for your project but I am afraid I am out. I do not like that I need 100 min XDE2 sorry.
I regret selling when it was at 300k I could have bought so many more back made money and had over 200XDE2.

R.I.P

It happens my friend chin up man dont give up.We all make mistakes.It will rebound im sure of it,dont sell off enough ever of any coin to effect the price.I said fu** it all back in 2014 when I got ripped Vegasguy knows the story.Anyways I regret it now.I didnt completely get out of crypto just this site and most of crypto only talking to friends that I knew and trusted if I didnt talk to them much I followed them on their journeys and kept up with what they were doing always in the background.I also tried to help noobs to not make the mistakes I have.

PS This is a great place but the waters are full of sharks one has to be careful.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you dumpers for ruining XDE2 and making it a piece of crap. from 300k to 30k and now I need to have 100 just to do promo work. So I have lost out on so much XDE2.

Oh well good luck for your project but I am afraid I am out. I do not like that I need 100 min XDE2 sorry.
I regret selling when it was at 300k I could have bought so many more back made money and had over 200XDE2.

R.I.P
 Shocked Wow its gonna go higher I bet. If the Winklevoss twins proposal goes through its gonna double whatever price it happens to be at. Shocked
legendary
Dont order yet, Im going to throw in a free "Merry Christmas" Shocked

Vegas
legendary
Ok everyone is paid. Guys dont be concerned about the price. We had some dumpers. Very soon, I will release a new wallet with additional features, and also lower the POS rate of the community wallet, as there is plenty to hold us for a while, and also cut the rate of the standard wallet until price stabilizes.

Vegas

For me the problem is i bought hundred xde @100K sat, and now we got @40K sat. The good thing is you still active here. Can you list additional feature here, i'm just wondering about it

The main features will be about coin control.

* When a transaction is made , it will not create a new "return address".
* Autobackup of the wallet daily or weekly to any drive (built into wallet)
*Estimated stake time for different size coin blocks
*Superblocks
*Current price on Yobit displayed in wallet in current time (Beta)

Vegas
Activity: 658
Ok everyone is paid. Guys dont be concerned about the price. We had some dumpers. Very soon, I will release a new wallet with additional features, and also lower the POS rate of the community wallet, as there is plenty to hold us for a while, and also cut the rate of the standard wallet until price stabilizes.

Vegas

For me the problem is i bought hundred xde @100K sat, and now we got @40K sat. The good thing is you still active here. Can you list additional feature here, i'm just wondering about it
legendary

Vegas

Wallet synced up and ready to go.Engines fired up.Gonna take me a bit to get some "Bits"  because I want to get 100+ at 1 time and hit the ground running with this one.Ill let ya know when it's all done as per the ANN. here. Cheers bro.
legendary
Hmm I dont know how this one got under my radar.Hello Vegasguy long time no see.Ill be getting me some of this coin here in the very near future.Downloading the wallet and going to let it sync up then get sig after I get some coins.I hope yobits wallet dont fall apart on me because thats probably where ill be buying them unless you have a better option.

Good to see you!! Wink

Vegas
Hmm I dont know how this one got under my radar.Hello Vegasguy long time no see.Ill be getting me some of this coin here in the very near future.Downloading the wallet and going to let it sync up then get sig after I get some coins.I hope yobits wallet dont fall apart on me because thats probably where ill be buying them unless you have a better option.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I wish to see XDE2 back to the much higher side again in near future. I wish that that this coin may be pumped like fly and peoples will buy the same more and more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
XDE2 already dump  0.0003
I thought it will stable or rise to 3 $ Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: