Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 2. (Read 450448 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of Elastic on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/elastic/chart_gallery
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I do not know, you are very enthusiastic but the price is continous going down.. little bit shakend up holding this coin while BTC is fanatic
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
Why didn't you read the message right above you?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
More than 300BTC volume  Cool
 Imagine what will happen after the full release!

Is there any official date for full release?
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
website down?
no ? It's up. Did you have connection issue to elastic.pw?

ops i checked website on first page of ann
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
website down?
no ? It's up. Did you have connection issue to elastic.pw?
erv
Activity: 280
website down?
Activity: 139

Can't wait for full release!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
missed the 6k sats dump, but the way things are going with all the btc HFs, we'll see that price again. get your bids ready for promising coins, november is #altsareback month, right before christmas!
Activity: 406
It's dangerous to hold XEL when the price of Bitcoin goes up, I see a big dump happen this morning. XEL's lowest price is 0.00006 BTC and this is the second time the xel reaches the lowest price.
try to buy some now and hold until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 223
Once Golem gets off the ground with its brass, the real race will start for those coins. Both will rocket like lisk and stratis did in their field
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
With all the new incoming projects I think top 20 may be a bit optimistic. I think top 30-40 would be nice especially by the time it arrives. Marketcaps keep getting bigger and bigger, I wouldnt be surprised to see XEL with almost

a billion and sitting around #30 in marketcap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Price is rising because of beta release wallet planned somewhere in september. So price corelates with foreseable big news expected very soon. Cool

There's no official information on this - please provide a link, or stop spreading misinformation.
Also, I'd suggest to use the new thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xel-xel-the-decentralized-supercomputer-1957064.
This thread is old and not maintained anymore.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Great project, very important inflation is much lower than gnt. This coin has an incredible potential.
Activity: 109
Hello... i'm having issues with Forging.

"Your effective balance is zero, you cannot forge. (Effective balance is your balance after 750 block confirmations)."

I'm well over 1200 blocks on my deposits...

Any suggestions?

I suggest reading post #6894.

Oops....thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

"Your effective balance is zero, you cannot forge. (Effective balance is your balance after 750 block confirmations)."

Any suggestions?

I suggest reading post #6894.
Activity: 109

Any suggestions?

Pages:
Jump to: