Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 4. (Read 450448 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is there still some way to claim XEL from crowdsale? I can´t find it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
China yunbi.com exchange international version big.one exchange will be trading elastic, white paper can confirm. Exchange has not yet opened, will soon open. Probably in September, will bring a huge amount of trading volume
Activity: 1
I sended coins from XEL AE to XEL wallet somehow didnt do it well and they never came to wallet, does anybody know where I can get some help regarding it, tryed twitter but nothing, many thanks in advance Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I finally got to buy some XEL, I had been waiting patiently for this.  Cool

What is the minimum to run a node for XEL?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Why is there so much difference between GOlem and Elatic market caps considering both the projects were floated in nearly at the same time? Golem has a 200 Mil market cap whereas Elastic only has about 16 Million market cap as of today.

https://cryptocanucks.com/head-head-golem-gnt-elastic-xel/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do not bump this thread. New thread is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
please read the post above yours!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Why is there so much difference between GOlem and Elatic market caps considering both the projects were floated in nearly at the same time? Golem has a 200 Mil market cap whereas Elastic only has about 16 Million market cap as of today.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
XEL has way more than 2 developers.  Their white paper is a work of beautiful art.  Give it some time to develop and I bet we will start to see some great work coming from the dev team.  My two cents.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
What's been happening with XEL lately? Any new updates coming? It sure looks extremely undervalued at Bittrex right now.

XEL has no white paper, no roadmap, and only 2 part-time developers.

Even at 7.5k it's still overvalued  Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
What's been happening with XEL lately? Any new updates coming? It sure looks extremely undervalued at Bittrex right now.

Is there any real usage already except of market speculations?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Great prices now compared to the previous OTC prices. Still more than 10x for initial investors though, but that is deserved after holding so long.
Activity: 122
any definitive outcome to the speculation that Lannister and EK are the same person?

One should be a complete idiot to make such speculation. Anyone who is able to read, could see they have completely different mindset, skillset, writing style, temper etc etc. But well, I assume they both are humans, thats the biggest similarity Grin

EK is not lanister. Lanister is complete different. Why bother anyhow? I mean it was a donation, there was no funding or ico. It was a donation and I think that we are not little childeren.

Be happy that EK, coralreefing, unvoid and others  are now coding and sugesting cool things to  implent it in software. I cant wait to see the computing part into the software. One more thing; the devs are not hired, it is a Decentralized thing so anyone can join.

So lanister is gone and he/she is important but not to conitnu this great project. What I really want to see is maybe more updates from the devs and maybe we as participant can help.

Peace!
Activity: 66
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
any definitive outcome to the speculation that Lannister and EK are the same person?

One should be a complete idiot to make such speculation. Anyone who is able to read, could see they have completely different mindset, skillset, writing style, temper etc etc. But well, I assume they both are humans, thats the biggest similarity Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This thread was abandoned by Elastic team

New thread is here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xel-xel-the-decentralized-supercomputer-1957064

"abandoned" - like Lannister abandoned Elastic?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Activity: 49
Xel is at current low prices, is it possible that prices will rise again ?
Activity: 151
Other fun facts

If you say anything negative related to their project, even though sensible and objective, the "donators" come out to attack you

Including the dev EK who said he wouldn't come on here anymore to focus on development. Even the moderator in the other moderated thread deleted some of the dev's posts yesterday when he realized how bad they made the project look. His arrogance has no bounds.

They are so arrogant they believe that all the people who say anything negative about the project are all one and the same person, and that if it is negative then it is trolling. This is my only account ever on this forum, but they believe in their arrogance that I have a dozen accounts, that anything I say is to get the price down or because I am frustrated about buying too high or because I am frustrated that they made "more money than me".

In their made-up castle in the sky they believe everyone is trying to join them, because they are so superior you know. They cannot imagine that someone could criticize them for reasons other than trying to bring the price down or frustration. Their self-importance stinks.

There can be no objective discussion about facts, either you praise everything about the project and the devs and they accept you as part of their community, or they scorn you and attack you.

In the other thread I told them,

It's the arrogance of your community that makes me react more than anything else.

but they don't understand. They are too self-important to understand.

I don't have any XEL, I sold them a long time ago for 2x profit, I won't buy in again anytime soon, they won't believe it of course. They will keep believing in their imagined superiority that all I want is to buy cheap. Well the price doesn't need me to go down, I didn't say anything for two weeks and the price went down very well by itself Roll Eyes And it will keep going down for a while for the reasons I explained in the other thread. Anyone sensible would evaluate these reasons and admit that they fit the reality, but in their delusion of self-importance they can't because they can't think rationally anymore.

And again the only reason I'm posting here is they delete my posts in the other thread, they just want to self-congratulate in their echo chamber over there.
Pages:
Jump to: