Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 7. (Read 450448 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
We own a great project. Congrats.

I never really understood the psychology of the hater.

I think it branches from insecurity. They see others who are talented and put themselves out there on a project like this. Something wildly technical and with a working prototype. So, to make themselves feel better; to make themselves feel like the hero; they have to bring hate.

They have nothing to offer of actual value, but to remedy their inner being they have to tell everyone else that they are bad.

South Park's latest season had some interesting insights on the internet troll thing.

I think it branches from insecurity. They see others who are talented and put themselves out there on a project like this. Something wildly technical and with a working prototype. So, to make themselves feel better; to make themselves feel like the hero; they have to bring hate.

They have nothing to offer of actual value, but to remedy their inner being they have to tell everyone else that they are bad.

I love how you keep responding to yourself in a desperate attempt to hide unflattering posts. Really paints a picture of mental stability  Cheesy

These days, people who try to save other people from scams aren't called "haters". You may need to update your dictionary!

If scammers hate me, I'm fine with that.

All of the info is out there. We have communicated everywhere. It doesn't take long to research. There is a working prototype.

I'm sorry you didn't get in early and are now bitter.

You've said your peace. We are an educated community and we like our project. You don't like it, so move on.
Activity: 90

I love how you keep responding to yourself in a desperate attempt to hide unflattering posts. Really paints a picture of mental stability  Cheesy

These days, people who try to save other people from scams aren't called "haters". You may need to update your dictionary!

If scammers hate me, I'm fine with that.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Looks nice! Gonna get uptodate with South Park again.  Smiley
Yep, that's how open source works. It only took you thirty years to catch up.

I'm sure it is a silly model. I mean it didn't do anything for Linux.

Really happy you have been on this year and a half project for all of four days.

Activity: 90
I think the new leads in this project owe the public an explanation of the things that went wrong in the previous "iteration", and, more importantly, what steps were taken to ENSURE that this will not happen again this time.

I am yet to see this, just deleted posts and blog entries on THEIR OWN WEBSITE.

It's never going to happen. The fact that they delete posts is extremely suspicious. The fact that they attack anyone who questions them is even more suspicious. Guilty conscience, probably.

The new dev is anonymous just like Lannister, so he could disappear at any moment too. Major exchanges don't like to list coins with anonymous devs, so the price will probably never go up.

I think the new leads in this project owe the public an explanation of the things that went wrong in the previous "iteration", and, more importantly, what steps were taken to ENSURE that this will not happen again this time.

There has been plenty of public explanation. It has been answered tirelessly.

... I'm glad you think that. All of your support over the last year and a half has really meant a lot to the team.

For buying/selling;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804795.new;topicseen#new
Or
https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/wtb-wts-elastic/346/41

For the latest talks;
https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/

For the latest talks on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.new#new
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Could it be that these trolls are from the other projects that are desperately trying to FUD cause they know that XEL will put them to shame?....

Sounds logical...... Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

It's getting boring and old.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What wrong with this thread? I just got here because of someone accusing  that this ICO is gonna be a scam? Is it True?
No they are not scam but they are the one of project like Golem which are trying to solve computational scalability issues by integrating cloud computing.
Activity: 177
A lot of friends to buy, is currently limited to BTC trading Mody?
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
This thread isn't really closed, but they'd like to hide it since the OP (Lannister) disappeared with the XEL donation money. They'd prefer if you post in their self-moderated thread so they can delete any posts that remind people of their scam:

This thread isn't closed and most probably will never be closed. We created new thread because we want to be able to edit OP.

We prefer self-moderated thread just to protect thread from people your kind: new account, scam accusations, etc.

You can be troll here to the end of your life (or BCT life) if you wish.

What wrong with this thread? I just got here because of someone accusing  that this ICO is gonna be a scam? Is it True?

1. There wasn't ICO.
2. Most of XEL are already redeemed: http://elasticexplorer.org/about/
3. Computable part of Elastic is already there and it's working.

So what's your definition of "scam"?

Damn, I just need to stay away from trolls. Just feed yourself and be happy. I'll not post in this thread anymore, it's pointless.

I hope BCT mods will see that this thread is just a mess without people involved in project and close it.

If you want to know something about Elastic project just do your own research.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
any good anagrams of 'elastic' or 'elastic project' or...'lannister'?
Activity: 518
You think we are whales. Excellent, I think you are right.
I also said scammy... glad I'm right, thanks.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Folks, is it okay to keep this thread open with the other occurring? People will get confused, I just got here and they are accusing Elastic of being SCAM... It's visible the tactic of these people in wanting to buy XEL at the price of wind.
Activity: 133
But seriously for a moment everyone  Shocked

I say this for the front:

and this for the back:

good design, I like design of front dress.

try to add some logo or other font colour or change type of font for back dress, I think it will interest
I bet we could get a vote going on a T-Shirt run??

So we agree we make darkblue bathrobes instead of t-shirts then?

Idk why we can't do both. I want to dress in XEL clothing 9 days a week.

But, seriuosly I would take an Elastic cloak....

Anybody out there good with T-Shirts?

I think the design speaks for itself.

I like the color scheme. I would take at least two depending on the price.

Feel free to change the font and the sizing. I butchered the Graphic's sizing. You'd have to get the official one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

So we agree we make darkblue bathrobes instead of t-shirts then?
But seriously for a moment everyone  Shocked

I say this for the front:

and this for the back:

Anyone else reminded of this?

I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: