Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 3. (Read 450448 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The price of Elastic is very good looking. But it is not where he deserves to be due to fork rumors. I expect to pass by November. Looks like I have no other choice. Other speculations have also been sad.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Price is rising because of beta release wallet planned somewhere in september. So price corelates with foreseable big news expected very soon. Cool

There's no official information on this - please provide a link, or stop spreading misinformation.
Also, I'd suggest to use the new thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xel-xel-the-decentralized-supercomputer-1957064.
This thread is old and not maintained anymore.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Price is rising because of beta release wallet planned somewhere in september. So price corelates with foreseable big news expected very soon. Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
There will be some news coming in a few days ? I read somewhere anyone?

Maybe not news exactly but I can assure you the devs are extremely active.
https://twitter.com/elastic_coin/status/899345685950148608 - maybe not that new but still... devs are ambitious, aren't they?
Grab your coins as they seem to be cheap now. Wink My bag is filled up already.
Cheers!
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
great project =)
you have my full support
Activity: 50
There will be some news coming in a few days ? I read somewhere anyone?
Activity: 14
Great but you forgot to link the article
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hey guys,

I have found the below article where it says in 1-2 weeks time there will be a major release.

Whales are trying to buy still at low I believe.

Kind regards,
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
I was hoping I could get some XEL at 6k again but it did not drop so much and with BTC droppping like a stone, we might not actually see 6k ever again. I am thinking decentralized super computers might be very useful for rogue AI research.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
There is information that at the end of the year there will be not just something working, but a very unhappy product that you can work with!

A very unhappy product?  Or a very happy product?  haha, regardless I'm sure they will be rolling out new use cases as time goes on.

Trolls have to troll... here in telegram... Twitter... trolls in everywhere

Please stop fud... Elastic is our little baby...

I think this project does not deserve you to talk badly about it. Just because you want to buy cheap coins.

The price of the currency is indifferent to me ... you can lower its value to zero if you consider it ... but do not tell more lies ...

Xel has a small community and is very easy to manipulate its price. But stop trying to lower the price with lies
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
There is information that at the end of the year there will be not just something working, but a very unhappy product that you can work with!

A very unhappy product?  Or a very happy product?  haha, regardless I'm sure they will be rolling out new use cases as time goes on.
Activity: 20
Activity: 11
Really nice swings on XEL, hope you catched some during dumps! :-)

Agreed.  Great time to get in - XEL will be a top 20 coin soon enough.
Activity: 36
Really nice swings on XEL, hope you catched some during dumps! :-)
Activity: 27
Why is there so much difference between GOlem and Elatic market caps considering both the projects were floated in nearly at the same time? Golem has a 200 Mil market cap whereas Elastic only has about 16 Million market cap as of today.

this will change... mark my words

Elastic now has 70+ million market cap already....tell Golem we are coming for them  Shocked

Elastic is mooning the past 24 hours. Any particular milestone being achieved to trigger the sharp increase?

nothing in particular, just the crowd gathering coins because its so undervalued Smiley
Activity: 473
Why is there so much difference between GOlem and Elatic market caps considering both the projects were floated in nearly at the same time? Golem has a 200 Mil market cap whereas Elastic only has about 16 Million market cap as of today.

Elastic now has 70+ million market cap already....tell Golem we are coming for them  Shocked

Elastic is mooning the past 24 hours. Any particular milestone being achieved to trigger the sharp increase?
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Ah, was wondering, I seem to have 2 XEL topics in my watch list. Can't this one be locked?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Golem & Sonm infrastructure are build on top of ethereum and hence unreliable from my prospective. Elastic being standalone open-source without relying on any central authority makes me bullish
Pages:
Jump to: