Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 15. (Read 85742 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
So, what's going now then?

Apparently the premine was to be kept on an exchange, but now you say it's on some coinjoin server somewhere?

And where was the dev's announcement for this decision then? Seeing as the premine was lied about in the first place, perhaps it would be better to stick to the plan, or at least inform the community about any such changes? Trust isn't exactly running at an all time high is it?
Activity: 280
i really pity these these poor bastards who sell low. Anyway thanks to them, more XFC for me
Not trying to start a FUD, but some guy on a trollbox was saying that this coin has 250K premine?
Is it true?
It has 162.5K premine thats 3.25%

and also Yes, the dev didn't inform about the premine during launch. He did try to cheat.
But he did come out later and accepted his fault. Everyone has their own flaws and no1 is perfect in their character. This coin has a lot of work to be done under the hood and those things cannot be done free and no1 wants to give a good crypto-currency to the community and take nothing back. i assume the dev doesn't have a huge mining force for himself. and for these reasons he did the premine. When the initial announcement had a premine and the dev was crucified for having a premine, then he decided to remove the premine details and hide it, as he was desperate enough to launch this coin. You can check this in the first few pages. Though he is a cheater, he is true believer of his work and this coin(in my view) and so i believe he'll not abandon the coin at anytime and he is desperate enough to make his ideas work through this coin.

This coin has a real working CoinJoin and yes this one IS ANONYMOUS. Some may argue coinjoin is already used, but implementing it rather a tough job. And also the dev doesn't stop there. he does have more future plans for a much more easy implementation and better anon function.

Don't think i blindly support the dev. I only support this coin and the dev's work and not his character. If you read pages 25-33, you'll find iwas continously opposing the dev's action and it was my final effort that made the dev to come out open about the premine

guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.

Yes, we accept responsibility for the premine, it is a necessary component.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i really pity these these poor bastards who sell low. Anyway thanks to them, more XFC for me
Not trying to start a FUD, but some guy on a trollbox was saying that this coin has 250K premine?
Is it true?

Looks like a lot of that is used to fill the anonymity coinjoin servers. Some has been paid out for bounties scratched off on first dev post. What does that leave left? about 1 btc worth of XFC? Trolls are complaining because the developers of the first working real anonymous cryptocurrency MIGHT make 1 bitcoin for all their work? You gotta be shitting me.
Is it true?
Activity: 81
Is it true?

idk, but I´m buying cheap XFC today, so Thanks to that guy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
No response from OP since a while  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Second stage almost complete. Working nonstop now have not abandoned you. More info on stage 2 @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7458522

Thats great news. Thanks for the update.
Is it true?

According to the very first richlist, that is certainly not true. Whales probably have more than that by now tho.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Is it true?
Hello, I have a Transaction on your pool , but I haven't recevice coins until now, Please help.
Date  2014-06-30 04:31:53
Payment Address fNYa85CydkVqWyLa9RnToavi6CdEDhZfY4
TX #  35aee04ca0ac96cf096546af162b28bccc3ed792e1b5fd0751005f99f28c0da8

You should contact the pool regarding withdraw issues. Dedicated has live chat support here: http://xfc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=about&action=chat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/9g7fPLN.png

XFC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Hello, I have a Transaction on your pool , but I haven't recevice coins until now, Please help.
Date  2014-06-30 04:31:53
Payment Address fNYa85CydkVqWyLa9RnToavi6CdEDhZfY4
TX #  35aee04ca0ac96cf096546af162b28bccc3ed792e1b5fd0751005f99f28c0da8
Activity: 257
when dev sold out all his coins, he will leave and disappear for ever.
No response from OP since a while  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Second stage almost complete. Working nonstop now have not abandoned you. More info on stage 2 @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7458522

Awesome. Thanks for not dumping and then leaving us like all the others. Trolls had me starting worry a bit.

The dev lied he said 0% pre-mine then pre-mined 3.25% and most likely has already sold it.  

I checked Rich List yesterday and most of the premine (70-80%?) is in their addresses.
In any case, I do not care about this premine, I care about the developer's lying or not.

I don't think they meant any dishonesty. Looks more like they realized too late a better way to make anon work as well as it does now. Or in the rush of a crazy launch, didnt update the ann. They didnt dump or abandon like all the doomsdayers predicted. Seriously, though, who would create something no one else has, something the world desperately wants, and then smash it all to pieces? Also, if they destroyed all those coins now, according to the diagram on page 1, anon would stop working. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.

I will never pay the newly required USA mining taxes. XFC made me free. Most these other coins are just a popularity contest or a carrot on a stick. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.

You got the point, a simple, easy to use anon is what people need

XFC anonymity isn't an investment. It is pure fucking Power.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

Awesome. Thanks for not dumping and then leaving us like all the others. Trolls had me starting worry a bit.

The dev lied he said 0% pre-mine then pre-mined 3.25% and most likely has already sold it.  

I checked Rich List yesterday and most of the premine (70-80%?) is in their addresses.
In any case, I do not care about this premine, I care about the developer's lying or not.

I don't think they meant any dishonesty. Looks more like they realized too late a better way to make anon work as well as it does now. Or in the rush of a crazy launch, didnt update the ann. They didnt dump or abandon like all the doomsdayers predicted. Seriously, though, who would create something no one else has, something the world desperately wants, and then smash it all to pieces? Also, if they destroyed all those coins now, according to the diagram on page 1, anon would stop working. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.

I will never pay the newly required USA mining taxes. XFC made me free. Most these other coins are just a popularity contest or a carrot on a stick. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.

You got the point, a simple, easy to use anon is what people need

I don't think they meant any dishonesty. Looks more like they realized too late a better way to make anon work as well as it does now. Or in the rush of a crazy launch, didnt update the ann. They didnt dump or abandon us like all the doomsdayers predicted.

Seriously, though, who would create something no one else has, something the world desperately wants, and then smash it all to pieces? Also, if they destroyed all those coins now, according to the diagram on page 1, anon would stop working. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.

I will never pay the newly required USA mining taxes. XFC makes me free. Most these other coins are just a pointless popularity contest or a carrot on a stick. Maybe some of you want that. Not me.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 99
The dev lied he said 0% pre-mine then pre-mined 3.25% and most likely has already sold it.  Leaving this coin for dead. If I am wrong prove it dev.  Show us the pre-mine.  Transfer it to a new address to prove you didn't use the anon function to ship and sell it all off already. Then be an honest man for a change and have it destroyed by a third party everyone trusts.
Pages:
Jump to: