Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 17. (Read 85742 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
On another note, can anyone get to www.finercoin.org ? I uploaded the site last night on devs hosting acct., but I cant get it to load from my PC or any of my VPS's.
legendary
I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  

My god at the FUD. Jesus will hate you for spreading FUD.

We all know that there is a premine., so what.

EDIT if it was my coin I'd premine as well. Why work for free? I dont.
i seen some worst coins where the dev sets a date for having some kind of working anon or a white paper, then he never shows up and the price being at 20k dropping to after to 1k.
others where the plan is to implement anonymous and it never happens at lease here we got something going on with a really low price.

besides that we shouldn't trust anyone on this forum or internet unless the person shows credentials about their work and proper title and even with that we still have professional white collar criminals, the crypto world is like the wild west we are gambling at the best big thing, no one is being push to invest of mine any coin, still is nice to see others warning others, i believe we all enjoy the idea that altcoins brings to the table it could either be revolution, a quick money maker or just to flip your btc.

The FUD spreaders and SCAM busters are hard at work to get people to dump this coin at low prices. Why? Why would anyone spend so much time and effort to help others avoid a scam? Because their is no scam. Everyone know of the premine.  Going forward, the only scam being perpetrated is by the FUD spreaders so they can buy your cheap coins....be smart and don't let them control you. This is a great coin...HOLD your coins and starve the trolls.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am unsure if Bittrix will take this coin due to the scamming nature of it's dev.  He lied and said no pre-mine then pre-mined 3.27% of the total coin.  Then he refused to answer for it until finally it got to the point he had to response because the hash was down to the low teens.  Anyone who puts up a buy order for this coin runs the risk of the dev dropping 163500 onto the market and killing it.  If he had been honest from the start that would have been one thing.  Maybe you could have trusted this strange not to sell.  But since he wasn't honest I doubt he can be trusted at all.  

Also I have one question for you dev.  How many people are working on this coin?  Just you I am guessing. Thank you for your speedy response in this matter.  

i seen some worst coins where the dev sets a date for having some kind of working anon or a white paper, then he never shows up and the price being at 20k dropping to after to 1k.
others where the plan is to implement anonymous and it never happens at lease here we got something going on with a really low price.

besides that we shouldn't trust anyone on this forum or internet unless the person shows credentials about their work and proper title and even with that we still have professional white collar criminals, the crypto world is like the wild west we are gambling at the best big thing, no one is being push to invest of mine any coin, still is nice to see others warning others, i believe we all enjoy the idea that altcoins brings to the table, it could either be revolution, a quick money maker or just to flip your btc.
legendary
legendary

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
It is a 3.27% pre-mine.  It said it yesterday in the OP now they deleted the line in the OP that said it. But make no mistake it was suppose to be a 0% pre-mine.  Then they lied and did 3.27% pre-mine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
coin has 1 percent premine read 2nd post.  Set ur buys at 2k or under
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
does this coin have a hidden premine
Miners dumping again.....
need more dumpers, nethash now at 52gh/s is way cheaper to buy then to rent a rig.
Activity: 81
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
new website is looking great http://www.finercoin.org/

High-grade and  mystery

Some people in order to buy cheap coins, framed coin.
Activity: 13
thanks to all the dumpers we are getting dirty cheap coins.

is funny to see some of this post, claiming that is a simple implementation of coin join, then why don't you create your own simple coin with the simple anon feature since is so simple!

big  Hashrate  39g

whats   wrong

hahaha
thanks to all the dumpers we are getting dirty cheap coins.

is funny to see some of this post, claiming that is a simple implementation of coin join, then why don't you create your own simple coin with the simple anon feature since is so simple!
Activity: 57
"networkhashps" : 38855849480,
"pooledtx" : 10,

38g    up    up
It´s called FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) for a reason. Fear is always has been used to manipulate people. They play with you insecurity and fear of losing money. If there is no evidence, keep calm and dont get manipulated. Do your own research.

Only 5 mill coins, CoinJoin private functionality.....

Except noone was spreading fud here, dev had a hidden premine and the only anon feature is a simple centralised CoinJoin which anyone can implement because the code is free to use and several coins had it.

DYOR---> no worries, no hurries.....it made my day
Activity: 57
"blocks" : 2657,
"currentblocksize" : 7904,
"currentblocktx" : 6,
"difficulty" : 1080.73699142,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 36339222602,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false
}

A good beginning Cheesy Grin   36g
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
It´s called FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) for a reason. Fear is always has been used to manipulate people. They play with you insecurity and fear of losing money. If there is no evidence, keep calm and dont get manipulated. Do your own research.

Except noone was spreading fud here, dev had a hidden premine and the only anon feature is a simple centralised CoinJoin which anyone can implement because the code is free to use and several coins had it.

Activity: 88
luck
Height-Block2651

Timestamp  1404058238

Some people recomending to sell XFC......Look at charts...Do your own research....
Pages:
Jump to: