Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 23. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
send funds to bittrex
about 1 hour pending and 0 confirmations...
its ok? how much confirms its need?

its ok )
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Maybe right after PoW ends, the dev can use some of that pre-mine to get XFC on MintPal....  that would be great.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
 the difficulty and net hashrate tells me they are going up and im late already.
Activity: 224
send funds to bittrex
about 1 hour pending and 0 confirmations...
its ok? how much confirms its need?
Activity: 233
legendary
Ok then who is getting bounties?  Is the dev using the huge pre-mine to make this coin better?  Where the fuck is he?

Bounties
MAC wallet 500XFC
Games 500XFC
Website 1000XFC
multipool 1000XFC
New Logo 100XFC -biekelroy
Block explorer 200XFC

Pre-mine = 178000 ish.  

I'm hoping to get the website bounty.
Activity: 233
Still you all claim FUD.  It is a known fact he is a liar.  Also since this coin is anon can you track where the pre-mine is right now?

Not trying to be argumentative, but I really don't care. Darkcoin pull through, XFC can too. I think it's good for a dev to take a pre-mine, that way you can pay bounties, get on exchanges, etc.. and maybe pocket a lil btc too.
everyone is chasing the anon coin, in the end who know the real value of this coin might be, could be head to head with dark?
legendary
anonymous sounds criminal to me so i dont look out for it.

Cash is anonymous. Anonymous is not criminal. There are lots of analogies I could make here but I won't.

Further, this dev brought a fully functional anon coin to market! Wallet works.
Activity: 45
anonymous sounds criminal to me so i dont look out for it.
Activity: 20
LOL its getting old you bag holders comparing all coins to Darkcoin like they have anything in common.  While both are coins that is were the common ground ends.  Darkcoin devs aren't lying pieces of shit who said no pre-mine then turn around and pre-mine 176000 coins.  You are just some bagholder trying to get more then this coin is worth.  I promise I will stop talking the second the dev destroys the pre-mine he lied to us all about.

+1

Transparency is the key. The coin could be anonymous, but for development need to be open.  
Activity: 168
Ok then who is getting bounties?  Is the dev using the huge pre-mine to make this coin better?  Where the fuck is he?

Bounties
MAC wallet 500XFC
Games 500XFC
Website 1000XFC
multipool 1000XFC
New Logo 100XFC -biekelroy
Block explorer 200XFC

Pre-mine = 178000 ish.  
legendary
Still you all claim FUD.  It is a known fact he is a liar.  Also since this coin is anon can you track where the pre-mine is right now?

Not trying to be argumentative, but I really don't care. Darkcoin pull through, XFC can too. I think it's good for a dev to take a pre-mine, that way you can pay bounties, get on exchanges, etc.. and maybe pocket a lil btc too.
Still you all claim FUD.  It is a known fact he is a liar.  Also since this coin is anon can you track where the pre-mine is right now? Wouldn't you all like to know if he sold it all off or not?
legendary
Ok then it's like darkcoin in respect the devs are lying pieces of shit.  YAY I was incorrect.  This doesn't change the fact that the Dev is MIA and he is a fucking liar.

and lots of hate as well.  Tongue
Ok then it's like darkcoin in respect the devs are lying pieces of shit.  YAY I was incorrect.  This doesn't change the fact that the Dev is MIA and he is a fucking liar.
legendary
LOL its getting old you bag holders comparing all coins to Darkcoin like they have anything in common.  While both are coins that is were the common ground ends.  Darkcoin devs aren't lying pieces of shit who said no pre-mine then turn around and pre-mine 176000 coins.  You are just some bagholder trying to get more then this coin is worth.  I promise I will stop talking the second the dev destroys the pre-mine he lied to us all about.

Here you go buddy.. read this

http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/22jd9d/darkcoin_hate/
legendary
Thanks! these screen shots really dont do it justice. When it's live you will see what I mean.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: