Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 19. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Not sure if anyone noticed already, but there is a different person replying now on the OP's account than at start. He had terribly broken english and broken sentences unlike now where it's far better.

Edit: Someone was hired to deal with the community and it is probably not someone who makes the decisions or gets to know about them beforehand.

The original dev hired someone and abandoned this coin just like what he did with Coffeecoin. He now holds significant amount of premine.

CoffeeCoin's former "dev"

Our former dev released another coin called "Finercoin". Take from that what you will, but most of all, trade with care...

wtf is coffeecoin?

Oh I get it, this is a smear campain. It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

Good riddance. We don't have time for playground games. Back to work!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Not sure if anyone noticed already, but there is a different person replying now on the OP's account than at start. He had terribly broken english and broken sentences unlike now where it's far better.

Edit: Someone was hired to deal with the community and it is probably not someone who makes the decisions or gets to know about them beforehand.

The original dev hired someone and abandoned this coin just like what he did with Coffeecoin. He now holds significant amount of premine.

Our former dev released another coin called "Finercoin". Take from that what you will, but most of all, trade with care...

I don't know what happened between them, but it is clear XFC have working anon while coffeecoin don't.
This reminds me that during the XC pump, DRK developer posted FUD on their twitter account.

CoinJoin isn't ANON.

It is good try and it's ANON to the non-technical eye but in the term's straight meaning it isn't.
legendary
180 BPM
Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.
where do you get the so called thousands of hours?

If you would follow the DRK thread from start, the discussion till like a thousand pages was purely technical with edu mostly participating there. Not PND hype discussions. Also he quit his job (we could say because he is a huge DRK holder) to be a full-time dev. He never lied or stated that something is working which is not, also he revealed his identity. The amount of work which he did alone is pretty exemplary. Obviously I have no round number on how much work he did. XC's dev is active on a daily basis in technical discussions and has a straight technical background.

But this isn't the topic to discuss these tho if it bothers you.

This is the only thing bothering you? The fact thas this is the simplest CoinJoin implementation called to be ANON doesn't?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

I don't know what happened between them, but it is clear XFC have working anon while coffeecoin don't.
This reminds me that during the XC pump, DRK developer posted FUD on their twitter account.
Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.
where do you get the so called thousands of hours?
Activity: 181

legendary
180 BPM
legendary
180 BPM

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Just get Cryptsy to publicly confirm they are holding the premine for you. Problem solved.

Why the hell are you asking cryptsy? Bittrex are way more responsive plus they already have you on the exchange.

Totally agree. Moreover, you have Bittrex guys avalaible almost everyday on IRC, so easy to contact them in public or private chat...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just get Cryptsy to publicly confirm they are holding the premine for you. Problem solved.

Why the hell are you asking cryptsy? Bittrex are way more responsive plus they already have you on the exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
let me ask what all altcoin provide that BTC has not?

You just proved my point even further, why invest in something that is no more than a clone of the original, but has been telling you lies since the beginning?

This tells us that you:

1. TLDR the title of the forum on your screen right now,

2. You have no other motive but drive the price down so you can buy it all and then manipulate the market.

What part of Anonymous do you not get?

We will follow flyingdutchmen's example and refrain from troll feeding hence forth.
why did't you show your prmine address to us ?
Credits for a altcoin the important is clean and communication
you can prmine,but you should tell everyone how many you prmined ,how much you would keep,and show the address to us.that's The important thing.

We have a meeting about that scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I see no problem with it if it poses no security risks. Will post further info when available. However, the rich list someone posted a little while ago already reveals the premine hasn't been touched.
Activity: 173

You just proved my point even further, why invest in something that is no more than a clone of the original, but has been telling you lies since the beginning?

This tells us that you:

2. You have no other motive but drive the price down so you can buy it all and then manipulate the market.

We will follow flyingdutchmen's example and refrain from troll feeding hence forth.
why did't you show your prmine address to us ?
Credits for a altcoin the important is clean and communication
you can prmine,but you should tell everyone how many you prmined ,how much you would keep,and show the address to us.that's The important thing.
Activity: 233

This tells us that you:

+1 i just hit ignore, made me feel they work for dark if they see any good one.
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

This tells us that you:

What part of Anonymous do you not get? Maybe I need to write it in crayon for you?

Lol I'm not interested in buying any of this fail coin, I'll just leave my posts on what I know to be true for everyone to read and make their own decisions about this. Meanwhile, I'll be at the front of the line to tell each and every one of you "I told you so" in the very near future.

This tells us that you:

who will trust you?
so much hate

I can not, and will not, invest, support, nor participate in anything that has been utterly lied about since before it was even released. If the dev couldn't be honest before this coin even really existed, what makes you think he will now that he has all the premined coins, and is just waiting for the next pump so he can make a quick buck?

from now on, i will not feed this troll
time will tell who is right.

who will trust you?
so much hate

I can not, and will not, invest, support, nor participate in anything that has been utterly lied about since before it was even released. If the dev couldn't be honest before this coin even really existed, what makes you think he will now that he has all the premined coins, and is just waiting for the next pump so he can make a quick buck?
So much FUD and Hate
Note this thread is not self-moderated, unlike some dev who want to hide things
Come on, let them spread FUD and Hate, they will regret later.

The fact of the matter is the dev lied, claimed there would be NO premine, then goes and does it behind our back, and not having the coding completely finished when it fail launched the first time, all around unprofessional on this one. Can't deny it.

Our project changed directions several times as it developed. Get over it.

You flat out, blatantly lied to your community about stealing coins right out from under their feet, and all you have to say is "get over it" this coin has a promising future lol

We have created what others have promised you for more than a year. It took some twists and turns. Sometimes you have to back up and take a different road to reach your destination. If you have an issue wiht that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

We are here and we are Anonymous.

What have you provided that any other coin has not?

Pages:
Jump to: