Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 21. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If you do not have a clear view to ensure the prime coins will not be dumped, I will continue to warn all the people.price down is much better than we have been cheated.

+1
Activity: 42
If the dev do the job ,why some guys can't accept his work worth 7 to 10 btc? Don't be so mean. I think it is the time to invest and dig more.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hey dev, you can read right? Send all the premined coins to a single address and publish it here. Then send most of those coins to bittrex staff to be destroyed with proof. Keep 0.5% (25 000 coins) for yourself to make it more reasonable. Then people will stop being pissed off.
+1 ,dev come on!

We have been very busy adding the final touches to some new features. It is not our intention to ignore your questions, however, we need some of the coins for expanding features.

As a show of faith, we have asked a trustworthy exchange to hold the premined coins for one month. If they agree, you can mine and trade without fear. I'll keep you posted on this as it develops. At the end of the 30 days, however, we will need to use some of the funds to expand some existing features and secure our place as the true winner in the Anon race. To expand these existing features, we will have to permanently remove some of our own coins from public circulation forever. For security reasons that is all I can tell you right now. Either way, you win. We will be here, but there is much work to be done and your support, despite everything, will not be forgotten.

Edit: Yang5034, stop trying to drive the price down. That is just mean.

If all things are as you say, why not first primine address announced, then out a plan. Then step by step in accordance with the plan, and released. IF not, we don't know what you want to do? You have lied us once, say it no primine dug but piimine so much.  Now authors are becoming more sophisticated scam, do not make the altcoins a currency as your ATM.
If you do not have a clear view to ensure the prime coins will not be dumped, I will continue to warn all the people.price down is much better than we have been cheated.

That is fair. I respect those who care more for the community than they do for quick BTC.

We agree to your terms:)
Too many people are deceived by developers, I do not want this kind of thing happen again.I have been cheated by ac wc shibe sc.too many shit coins.
Hey dev, you can read right? Send all the premined coins to a single address and publish it here. Then send most of those coins to bittrex staff to be destroyed with proof. Keep 0.5% (25 000 coins) for yourself to make it more reasonable. Then people will stop being pissed off.
+1 ,dev come on!

We have been very busy adding the final touches to some new features. It is not our intention to ignore your questions, however, we need some of the coins for expanding features.

As a show of faith, we have asked a trustworthy exchange to hold the premined coins for one month. If they agree, you can mine and trade without fear. I'll keep you posted on this as it develops. At the end of the 30 days, however, we will need to use some of the funds to expand some existing features and secure our place as the true winner in the Anon race. To expand these existing features, we will have to permanently remove some of our own coins from public circulation forever. For security reasons that is all I can tell you right now. Either way, you win. We will be here, but there is much work to be done and your support, despite everything, will not be forgotten.

"a trustworthy exchange"   who is he? can he promise to keep the coin without your control and tell all of us from it's twitter.
+1 ,dev come on!

SCAM Alert.175K premine,dev don't want to show us the preming address .He can  dump at any time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
STAY POSITIVE NOW

1. Premine / instamine 300 blocks whatever... That is nothing new in the world of crypto. That is normal among the top coins in the list today. Dev came clean he did it and rightly so. What do you all think is he supposed to do charity? Get nothing out of this? Get real people and how is he supposed to pay for bounties etc if not?

2. Dev postponed launch when he found problem with the anon instead of just releasing something half ready and dump it.

3. The anon is actually working which can't be said for other so called "anon" coins out there however slow it might be perhaps the mixer will work faster when there is wider adoption of coin? Or what you all think?

4. This is not a clonecoin. Dev is being innovative.

There is still many days of POW to left stop being a nay sayer and get over the fact you decided to skip this one.

Verified Anon works. Bittrex agreed: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XFC

Dev didn't dump. We win.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 28
This coin looks really good i think i can add this to my portfolio
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Premine 3.25%(development team,bounty,market etc)
175K premine,you don't show us the address you store so many coins?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Thanks! Yeah thats just one of the slides in the slider. There is more.
yea i notice, looking really nice! did you pm the dev already im sure you could could collec that bounty.

I pm him, have not heard back yet.
Nice, bounty has been send to your wallet, I will update the website as soon as possible,Thanks very much

I just sent you a PM with link to zip file.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
History
January 28, beta testing: Multisig

Is the date wrong in the OP?
Activity: 168
Sounds like it would be a promising coin if the premine wasn't so high. Every single coin that comes out these days has to premine at 1%, I get that you want to have bounty to give out, but come on, 1% is a little steep don't you think?
THX,I decided to delete premine1 %

Now the OP says.

Premine 3.25%(development team,bounty,market etc)

Is that your answer dev?  Putting 1 new line in the OP. If so this coin will die in 7 days or less.  I will stop posting now good luck to you bag holders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
yea i notice, looking really nice! did you pm the dev already im sure you could could collec that bounty.

Nice, bounty has been send to your wallet, I will update the website as soon as possible,Thanks very much
great! looking forward for the new website.

Activity: 168
Nice you throw support to a lying dev what does that make you?  You threaten to hit me.  That's laughable.  You can call me a cunt all you want fact remains the dev is a liar.  He needs to keep his word destroy the coin I promise I will stop talking.
Pages:
Jump to: