Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 18. (Read 85742 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 81
It´s called FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) for a reason. Fear is always has been used to manipulate people. They play with you insecurity and fear of losing money. If there is no evidence, keep calm and dont get manipulated. Do your own research.

Only 5 mill coins, CoinJoin private functionality.....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 99
I think the dev is dumping this coin.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
goog
Activity: 18
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how do i get mature coins to start minting or how much coins do you need for it?
pos begins after block 10001
Activity: 45
how do i get mature coins to start minting or how much coins do you need for it?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Finercoin NOMP Pool
No  registration needed

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990

Username: your Finercoin wallet address
Password: anything

./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990 -u your Finercoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coin-miners.info:8080/tbs under the Finercoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Finercoin Confirmed column

Payments:
1% fee.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.01 XFC

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
CoinJoin is a ready to implement system which loljosh can implement into any of the coins you pay him for.

And you are masturbating here that this coin has a finished "anon" by start. Really.
legendary
180 BPM
Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.
where do you get the so called thousands of hours?

If you would follow the DRK thread from start, the discussion till like a thousand pages was purely technical with edu mostly participating there. Not PND hype discussions. Also he quit his job (we could say because he is a huge DRK holder) to be a full-time dev. He never lied or stated that something is working which is not, also he revealed his identity. The amount of work which he did alone is pretty exemplary. Obviously I have no round number on how much work he did. XC's dev is active on a daily basis in technical discussions and has a straight technical background.

But this isn't the topic to discuss these tho if it bothers you.

This is the only thing bothering you? The fact thas this is the simplest CoinJoin implementation called to be ANON doesn't?

As far as i know, writing codes requires talent
Some ppl are good at writing codes, some aren't
XC developer finished his work in one or two weeks, while DRK takes months.

What I care is XFC launched with a working and user friendly anon, this is the first time.

XC's work isn't finished, DRK's is far more advanced atm even tho it took a longer time. Read their topic's and developement diary's and do your homework.

Also this is still not ANON.

It's a centralised CoinJoin. Care to tell me why I am wrong?

What do you call an ANON?

All anons are relative, there is no absolute anon.
Ring signature is also far more advanced atm than what you named.

This is by far the weakest way to do anone and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

You are being terribly stupid.
I dont want to get personal attack, but remember:
those who name others stupid, he is more stupid than others

You are literally arguing about anon with someone who is checking on anon coins and their implementations on a daily basis because I am terribly interested in them.

You are a fresh account which invested in a coin you are defending. You couldn't defend yourself vs any of the claims I made because I am not trolling.

Please open your eyes.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Also please let's get things straight. DRK and XC have thousands of hours of developing behind them, they are not simple CoinJoin implementations, look at their testnets. Do NOT compare them to this way of dealing with "anon". Pump your coin freely and trust in the dev but please... wtf.

If you would follow the DRK thread from start, the discussion till like a thousand pages was purely technical with edu mostly participating there. Not PND hype discussions. Also he quit his job (we could say because he is a huge DRK holder) to be a full-time dev. He never lied or stated that something is working which is not, also he revealed his identity. The amount of work which he did alone is pretty exemplary. Obviously I have no round number on how much work he did. XC's dev is active on a daily basis in technical discussions and has a straight technical background.

This is the only thing bothering you? The fact thas this is the simplest CoinJoin implementation called to be ANON doesn't?

What I care is XFC launched with a working and user friendly anon, this is the first time.

XC's work isn't finished, DRK's is far more advanced atm even tho it took a longer time. Read their topic's and developement diary's and do your homework.

This is by far the weakest way to do anone and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

I dont want to get personal attack, but remember:
those who name others stupid, he is more stupid than others
legendary
180 BPM

This is by far the weakest way to do anon and everyone can implement CoinJoin.

You are being trolled.

what he said doesn't make sense, that is why i want to correct him.

legendary
180 BPM

Edit: First time really? Anyone can just fetch the code of a finished CoinJoin and put it into a wallet. It's a finished code for a centralised mixer. I am not here to troll, you are obviously new here and straight out avoid my questions.

Pages:
Jump to: