Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 22. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I want to see this dev answer the question on the table.  How can he be trusted to responsible spend that huge premine when he is a fucking liar?

If you don't shut up and keep fudding this thread it might be you who gets hit. In the face, you little cunt.

I'm guessing you dumped a wad of cash on renting miners for this coin DLow? It's obvious this coin is a scam dude, huge ass fucking premine when he announced there would be NO premine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I want to see this dev answer the question on the table.  How can he be trusted to responsible spend that huge premine when he is a fucking liar?
Activity: 233
Who cares that it is anon.  You have a lying dev who needs to make good.  Destroy the pre-mine keep your word.  If this coin is so fucking great the community will give him donations like Execoin gets.

IF you dont care about anno, then walk away from here.
WHY waste time here?
+1
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Who cares that it is anon.  You have a lying dev who needs to make good.  Destroy the pre-mine keep your word.  If this coin is so fucking great the community will give him donations like Execoin gets.

IF you dont care about anno, then walk away from here.
WHY waste time here?
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
If your asking if I see anything about a pre-mine in the OP the answer is no.  Is there something about the 3.27% pre-mine?  I know the dev said he wouldn't do a premine.  Then he turned around and premined 3.27% of the total coin.  He is a liar.  Care to respond while your still online dev?  Or do you hope that your silence will cover your lies?

They changed their minds. Quit crying.

I'm a very harsh critic of new coins. Look at my post history. This is the first working anon coin.

rzr and veil devs couldnt get anon to work despite their claims. XFC Devs did.

No one is going to destroy that.

+1
Look at how many coins claim to be anonymous for weeks, months, and still they are not.
XFC is anonymous at launch.
I believe supercoin , x-11, darkcoin, and burner also have working anon.  I could be wrong but I think there are 3 others also.  I am not crying you clown.  I want this lying dev to keep his word that he wouldn't do a pre-mine.  Destroy the coins I stop talking.
Activity: 233
Multisig is internal testing, multiple signature address has three private key, you need to enter 3 private key to spend the funds, this will increase the property security, protection of private property, we will give priority to launch this feature
can we have the rich list, i try to be on the top 50, please dev
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
If your asking if I see anything about a pre-mine in the OP the answer is no.  Is there something about the 3.27% pre-mine?  I know the dev said he wouldn't do a premine.  Then he turned around and premined 3.27% of the total coin.  He is a liar.  Care to respond while your still online dev?  Or do you hope that your silence will cover your lies?

They changed their minds. Quit crying.

I'm a very harsh critic of new coins. Look at my post history. This is the first working anon coin.

rzr and veil devs couldnt get anon to work despite their claims. XFC Devs did.

No one is going to destroy that.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Multisig is internal testing, multiple signature address has three private key, you need to enter 3 private key to spend the funds, this will increase the property security, protection of private property, we will give priority to launch this feature
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Cant see pre-mine mentioned in op?
Hey dev you willing to destroy the pre-mine you lied about?  Or is it too late?  Did you sell it all off?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks! Yeah thats just one of the slides in the slider. There is more.
yea i notice, looking really nice! did you pm the dev already im sure you could could collec that bounty.

I pm him, have not heard back yet.
Bounty has been send to your wallet,thanks very much
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
yea i notice, looking really nice! did you pm the dev already im sure you could could collec that bounty.

I pm him, have not heard back yet.
legendary
Maybe right after PoW ends, the dev can use some of that pre-mine to get XFC on MintPal....  that would be great.
it need some time after pow.. multipools will dump price... than we need mintpal

+1
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 322
i like this version of the site, nice work!
Activity: 224
Maybe right after PoW ends, the dev can use some of that pre-mine to get XFC on MintPal....  that would be great.
it need some time after pow.. multipools will dump price... than we need mintpal
Pages:
Jump to: