Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 14. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
So im all synched up on 0.4.5 now feeling ok.  I attempted to use the windows miner with limited success.  The program seems to work well for the first bit of time and then the becomes unresponsive.  Anyone else having this? 
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
0.4.5 runs amazingly well. Well done.

Yes. No errors since last update on 7 servers.

Did someone have the error "Wrong amount of reward" while sending coins?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
0.4.5 runs amazingly well. Well done.
Well, I tried to update to 0.4.4 and it keeps crashing...

Latest stable version is 0.4.5, not 0.4.4. And did you try to set singleThreaded: true?

Slack: https://hidecoin.slack.com
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I don't understand what was happened today 8 hours ago, but it seems like the fork has been formed. Because of this I made new version 0.4.4 with some new features. Now 0.4.x can work at Windows. You must set singleThreaded: true in config (see data/init-config.js) to run at Windows and on devices with small amount of RAM.

It seems like there are many old cores (0.2.x, 0.3.x) in the hidecoin net. It is very bad because net protocol of Hidecoin is better now. I hope that all users will update their cores.

Don't forget about BTC Donations for Hidecoin Development ( 1Mi3fhQug3PGfJYv7SNPs6CrQsczJzCMH8 ). If you love hidecoin you can donate for its development.

Also I am very interesting in hidecoin price. I think about opening my own exchange (DOGE <-> XHD). What do you think about its price?

Well, I tried to update to 0.4.4 and it keeps crashing...
So I had to revert to 0.3.6 which runs and mines fine  Smiley

I didn't have time to debug the situation properly and this is why I hesitate to update cores...
Maybe since you must now have about 50 users, perhaps it's time to have a official "stable client" Version x.x.x...
And work on new versions in a separate Github depository...
The way Ethereum Mist has versions 0.8.9, 0.8.8, 0.8.7, etc all available for download depending on the situation, thanks  Smiley

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
+1. I can't wait to see a slack group Smiley

Or maybe irc
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Is there a Slack?
Miner for Windows released!
Looks like it can't connect.

Just checked - all works fine.
You use not valid hidecoin address. Create your hidecoin address and insert into start.bat.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Looks like it can't connect.
Stable version 0.4.5 released!

I took into account all the errors found by me and you, and released the new very stable version 0.4.5. The version was tested on 7 servers within 24 hours. No errors occurred, wallets and miners work stably.

Client goes into a loop at block rejects. Happened 3 times in the last 2 days.
Stuck at 160679, while explorer is on 160764.

[05:01:51 SNC]# Block rejected, reason: Wrong diff

Fixed.
Activity: 521
can it be connect and mine with Nicehash ?
No, different block template and header struct.
Activity: 233
can it be connect and mine with Nicehash ?
Activity: 387
great applications dev, good job
Good job dev, where can I see the total hashrate of the entire network/pool?

There is no such statistics.
Activity: 762
Good job dev, where can I see the total hashrate of the entire network/pool?

You can now mine hidecoin without NodeJS!
Just run this application:
https://hidecoin.info/miners.html
Additional addresses for donations:
DOGE A2V6dxVBhW797fEubRrSp9paMBF2br7dXd
LTC 3GzdaDnusXDGmsjemeRXgujLLSFmGNQAv1

Thanks!
I don't understand what was happened today 8 hours ago, but it seems like the fork has been formed. Because of this I made new version 0.4.4 with some new features. Now 0.4.x can work at Windows. You must set singleThreaded: true in config (see data/init-config.js) to run at Windows and on devices with small amount of RAM.

It seems like there are many old cores (0.2.x, 0.3.x) in the hidecoin net. It is very bad because net protocol of Hidecoin is better now. I hope that all users will update their cores.

Don't forget about BTC Donations for Hidecoin Development ( 1Mi3fhQug3PGfJYv7SNPs6CrQsczJzCMH8 ). If you love hidecoin you can donate for its development.

Also I am very interesting in hidecoin price. I think about opening my own exchange (DOGE <-> XHD). What do you think about its price?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Thanks for the fix and updates!
Do I have to keep node core and node miner running while using the pool worker?

You don't need neither core nor miner to use swimmer. This is a standalone application.
Pages:
Jump to: