Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 13. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
experiencing similar issue here.  newest windows miner version never connects for some reason.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Miner for Windows refuses to work .
The stoppage of work occurred yesterday.

Waiting for pool    HPS 0 .

P.S. It took several hours of downtime, and now everything works.

Miner for Windows is unstable work I constantly see this message 'Waiting for pool'. Why does this happen so often?

"Waiting for pool" within a minute is not error - pool is synchronizing.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk

Miner for Windows is unstable work I constantly see this message 'Waiting for pool'. Why does this happen so often?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i see the trends right now for the coin PIVX, CROWN as they implemented the name DASH, ZERO, masternode
people loved it and shoot from 500 sat to 71k sat, 200sat to 29k sat. market cap from 46 thousand to 43 mi, man that a lot of money

wonder if DEV could check it out and do the same thing ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Ah read over that. Did do a git pull. Resyncing from older chain now.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Not sure what the client is doing. Seems stuck at 99.7% sync and this message is new:

[01:36:52 SNC]# Received block found. NOT SYNC YET                                                                                                                                                            
[01:36:52 SNC]# Received block found. NOT SYNC YET                                                                                                                                                            

Also this:

[01:39:23 SNC]# Blockchain length is less than probable length                                                                                                                                                          

Block 174290 on my side, explorer says 174723.

Edit: looks like it is receiving blocks from a chain that is invalid.

[01:44:15 NET]# Work with blockchain completed in 0 ms                                                                                                                                                        
[01:44:15 SNC]# Blockchain length is less than probable length                                                                                                                                                
[01:44:15 SNC]# Synchronizing...                                                                                                                                                                              
[01:44:15 SNC]# Requesting block after 00000001d3acab54aea8801edcdb2d343b49c80ce884030c777ab046cfada66b                                                                                                      
[01:44:15 SNC]# No block with hash 00000001d3acab54aea8801edcdb2d343b49c80ce884030c777ab046cfada66b 165911                                                                                                    

0.4.5 runs amazingly well. Well done.

Yes. No errors since last update on 7 servers.

Did someone have the error "Wrong amount of reward" while sending coins?
Latest builds work great, finally I was able to move coins out of an old wallet to new one using Windows.

Only problem is sending small amounts...
Getting "enter correct sum" error.
I put amount of 0.46 in "Amount in HXD" minus 0.01 TX fee.
"+amount in micoins" not used.

I asume "+amount in micoins" is for TX fee ?
What is a micoins, millicoins, microcoins Huh
Very confusing.
1 answer found, from OP :
1 XHD = 100 000 000 micoins.

I guess classic example of a brainfart.   Grin
Problem solved !
If you have left less then 1 HXD then you must use "+amount in micoins" like this :
0.12345678 -> 12345678
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
will we have gui wallet later on ?

you could get in touch with  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  and  https://www.coinexchange.io/ for listing

after that apply to be list on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Latest builds work great, finally I was able to move coins out of an old wallet to new one using Windows.

Very confusing.
1 answer found, from OP :
1 XHD = 100 000 000 micoins.

I guess classic example of a brainfart.   Grin

Very confusing.
Important update of core released!

Important updates for hidecoin and hidecoin-0.3.x released. All users should to update core or they will be out of sync. I develop new version with lower fees and many new features. Your cores MUST BE updated when new version release.
HCMiner for Windows v0.0.3 released!

I think that bug is fixed now.
So im all synched up on 0.4.5 now feeling ok.  I attempted to use the windows miner with limited success.  The program seems to work well for the first bit of time and then the becomes unresponsive.  Anyone else having this?  

Try to download last version (0.0.2).

Gave it a shot this morning.  Similar results.  I wasn't able to monitor the miner but I checked in a few hours later and it was hung again.

edit: win 10 64bit

Ok. I will check it. You can use hidecoin-swimmer now.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
So im all synched up on 0.4.5 now feeling ok.  I attempted to use the windows miner with limited success.  The program seems to work well for the first bit of time and then the becomes unresponsive.  Anyone else having this?  

Gave it a shot this morning.  Similar results.  I wasn't able to monitor the miner but I checked in a few hours later and it was hung again.

edit: win 10 64bit
The miner regularly hangs. It is necessary to finish the process because it is not possible to close the program. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thanks.

Do you use version 0.0.2?
Tell me please your Windows version and 32-bit or 64-bit.
Activity: 352
Merit: 253
The miner regularly hangs. It is necessary to finish the process because it is not possible to close the program. Is there a way to fix this issue? Thanks.
So im all synched up on 0.4.5 now feeling ok.  I attempted to use the windows miner with limited success.  The program seems to work well for the first bit of time and then the becomes unresponsive.  Anyone else having this? 

Pages:
Jump to: