Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 135. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Any news ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Any airdrop or bounty program ?

How will remaining XLM be distributed? Have any details been released on more airdrops?

That's the main problem with Stellar: distribution has not ended. Remaining coins can be dumped at the exchange whenever individuals who control the reserved coins see fit. If you wonder why the price has not gone up despite good news that would put other coins in stratosphere - here is your answer.
How many coins left for distribution?

I would like to know that as well. And also are the remaining coins locked in any way or could they be freely distributed anytime?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will Stellar been rosen again? It looks like that after dramatic pumps due to news from Microsoft payments system, it plummeted, partially because Bitcoin price.

90% of you probably don't know one fact about this Coin..And 90% of holders will dump it in the near future..The rest of us will wait because, if you educate yourself and read some news for god sake, you will see what's coming.
Activity: 40
Will Stellar been rosen again? It looks like that after dramatic pumps due to news from Microsoft payments system, it plummeted, partially because Bitcoin price.

How will remaining XLM be distributed? Have any details been released on more airdrops?

That's the main problem with Stellar: distribution has not ended. Remaining coins can be dumped at the exchange whenever individuals who control the reserved coins see fit. If you wonder why the price has not gone up despite good news that would put other coins in stratosphere - here is your answer.

And you know that's not gonna happen so easily right?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I am surprised that XLM announcement thread only has so few posts. I believe this is a good coin because the creator is also the founder of ripple. And the XLM system is aiming at the global payments market, similar to ripple.
just want to know, what do you think why he need to make two coin?
Activity: 135
I am surprised that XLM announcement thread only has so few posts. I believe this is a good coin because the creator is also the founder of ripple. And the XLM system is aiming at the global payments market, similar to ripple.
Activity: 1414
long time ago I received free stellar, but I don't know why they change it into lumens
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
It's not about airdrop, the main reason price didn't go up due to huge supply of coin. You will notice same thing with Ripple & Cardano, even though they are good coin, lots of works put into, but price will not go up due to huge supply of coin.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106

How many coins left for distribution?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Activity: 45
Hello guys, do you think that stellar has the potential to reach 1$ or more, next year?

Anybody?
Activity: 182
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
Is the current price hike about rumors on Stellar and PayPal cooperation?

Hadn't heard about this, where'd the rumors come from?

Anyone hear about this?

I haven't, only the IBM thing.

Ok so as far as I know IBM had a choice of partnership with several companies like XLM , PayPal and few other, but they decided to contract with XLM, now the rumors  about XLM and PayPal

Okay, so the Paypal/XLM thing was just a miscommunication?

I was also looking for more information regarding Paypal and XLM, still didn;t find much info about it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Anyone hear about this?

Ok so as far as I know IBM had a choice of partnership with several companies like XLM , PayPal and few other, but they decided to contract with XLM, now the rumors  about XLM and PayPal

This makes the most sense, because I'm not seeing that news from any reliable sources.
Activity: 248

Anyone hear about this?

Stellar is very impressive by the investors, we like it very much, I bought 5 mllion XLM before the pump, I am happy Stellar changed my life, I can buy a sport car now.   Cheesy

You probably are not aware of what ammount of money you have right now, in your pocket..Stellar will hit 0.5 soon and then 1 USD
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Stellar is very impressive by the investors, we like it very much, I bought 5 mllion XLM before the pump, I am happy Stellar changed my life, I can buy a sport car now.   Cheesy
Activity: 47
Hi all,
After big pumps due to Stellar will be include in the payments system of Microsoft, are there significant news related to Stellar recent days? Thanks all.
Jump to: