Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 53. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Several projects that I follow were initially run on stellar but for some reason, then they start using ethereum  Huh I do not understand why this is happening  Huh

You mean ICO projects? I also noticed this, that some ICOs left Stellar in favor Ethereum (FlipNpik for example). I don't know why, because Stellar look like working more faster than Ethereum. May be because users want not participiate in Stellar ICOs and register new wallets or developers just afraid that they can't raise money selling tokens on new blockchain...

Wasn't there also some project that left Eth and moved their tokens to Stellar? Yea, Kix. Seems they have tokens on both now though.

Yes, this is possibly was as well. As far as i know one project wanted to move their tokens from Ethereum to Stellar blockchain (this was Rate3). But I don't know they did it or not as i lost interest to this project. How many existed tokens in total Stellar blocckchain have so far? They are trading on exchanges without problem (stellar tokens i mean) ?

I can't say how many Stellar chain tokens run on exchanges, but they can all be traded on StellarX without issue.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
New Stablecoin Tied to Australian Dollar Is Launching on Stellar's Blockchain

A new stablecoin is launching on the Stellar blockchain that's designed to hold its value with the Australian dollar (AUD) and is being pitched for consumer and business uses.

Announced Tuesday at the Money 20/20 conference in Las Vegas, Novatti Group, an Australian online payments processor, will issue the Novatti AUD Utility Token beginning on November 19. The token will be backed 1-for-1 with AUD held in a trust.

While traditionally, stablecoins have been a tool for cryptocurrency traders to move money quickly between exchanges, Novatti envisions its token being used for more common use cases, like remittances or purchases.

More - https://www.coindesk.com/new-stablecoin-tied-to-australian-dollar-is-launching-on-stellars-blockchain/
technically, stellar is superior, and a really nice currency. but I wonder why they use Stellar blockchain to create a stable coin? they could create coins on their own blockchain.

Because you need a blockchain infrastructure. If you launch your own, you need to build a network. Launching a colored coin (stable or otherwise) on an existing, established, secure network that is designed for high throughput, inexpensive transactions, and a low fees is a no brainer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
A new stablecoin launching on the Stellar network is pegged to the Australian dollar and is being pitched for consumer and business use. CoinDesk
https://www.coindesk.com/new-stablecoin-tied-to-australian-dollar-is-launching-on-stellars-blockchain/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So any update regarding distribution from poloniex side?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Several projects that I follow were initially run on stellar but for some reason, then they start using ethereum  Huh I do not understand why this is happening  Huh

You mean ICO projects? I also noticed this, that some ICOs left Stellar in favor Ethereum (FlipNpik for example). I don't know why, because Stellar look like working more faster than Ethereum. May be because users want not participiate in Stellar ICOs and register new wallets or developers just afraid that they can't raise money selling tokens on new blockchain...

Wasn't there also some project that left Eth and moved their tokens to Stellar? Yea, Kix. Seems they have tokens on both now though.

Yes, this is possibly was as well. As far as i know one project wanted to move their tokens from Ethereum to Stellar blockchain (this was Rate3). But I don't know they did it or not as i lost interest to this project. How many existed tokens in total Stellar blocckchain have so far? They are trading on exchanges without problem (stellar tokens i mean) ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

A new stablecoin is launching on the Stellar blockchain that's designed to hold its value with the Australian dollar (AUD) and is being pitched for consumer and business uses.

Announced Tuesday at the Money 20/20 conference in Las Vegas, Novatti Group, an Australian online payments processor, will issue the Novatti AUD Utility Token beginning on November 19. The token will be backed 1-for-1 with AUD held in a trust.

While traditionally, stablecoins have been a tool for cryptocurrency traders to move money quickly between exchanges, Novatti envisions its token being used for more common use cases, like remittances or purchases.

More - https://www.coindesk.com/new-stablecoin-tied-to-australian-dollar-is-launching-on-stellars-blockchain/
technically, stellar is superior, and a really nice currency. but I wonder why they use Stellar blockchain to create a stable coin? they could create coins on their own blockchain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
If at the partnership with IBM really adds this with Fidelity, I think that Stellar could soon become the first crypto in the market, exceeding bitcoins within 2-3 years.

Also the graph and volumes seem to suggest a slow accumulation for about 2-3 months.
Let's look at the developments and developments that will come!

https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/10/16/stellar-xlm-what-are-the-chances-of-fidelity-getting-on-the-stellar-network/?amp

What still puts me off at Stellar is the enormous number of coins that have not yet been distributed. If the new coins are issued bit by bit, then it will slow down the price increase significantly even if there are such good news. By the way, are there any plans how the rest of the distribution is planned?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Stellar is almost perfect platform among all existing.
Number of it's users is increasing every day.
But Ethereum is more familiar for most of people. Trade volume of Ethereum based tokens usually is more than other. And Eth wallets little simplier.
However, this does not mean that it will always be so.
I am sure that Stellar Lumens has a great future.
Agree with the firs part but not agree with second concerning the wallet. Foxlet - dedicated Stellar desktop wallet has very intuitive GUI and very simple to use even for those who  haven't had deal  with any wallet at all.
I'm sorry, man, just didn't use this wallet before. Now I have downloaded, install and run it.
And yes, it is much much better than all web version and many wallets of other platforms. I like it and will continue to use. So thank you for advice.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Meanwhile, we still have another with a large British company, Omnitube, who chose to leave the blockchain of ethereum to move to that of Stellar lumens.
In addition, Omnitude is working to create a hybrid solution to integrate Hyperledger's blockchain with Stellar to benefit from the scalability, speed and low commissions of the XLM blockchain.

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2018/10/23/omnitude-migration-stellar/

The wise projects based on blockchain  left Ethereum and the process is accelerating. I am  convinced that they will benefit from a strong, purposeful and dynamic ecosystem of Stellar.

Agreed with you Ethereum blockchain need to improve their performance it struggling with lot of problems. Stellar can take advantage of this and have more high chance to become more popular in coming days as they have super fast blockchain.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

Meanwhile, we still have another with a large British company, Omnitube, who chose to leave the blockchain of ethereum to move to that of Stellar lumens.
In addition, Omnitude is working to create a hybrid solution to integrate Hyperledger's blockchain with Stellar to benefit from the scalability, speed and low commissions of the XLM blockchain.

The wise projects based on blockchain  left Ethereum and the process is accelerating. I am  convinced that they will benefit from a strong, purposeful and dynamic ecosystem of Stellar.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
This is the effect of the last, and unique, 5 coins that Coinbase has added to its platform in the last 30 months.

We hope that Stellar is the next big Coin that Coinbase will add for its users, and we hope it will have even more growth than the others!
What is this?
I guess that you compared the price of each coin at two different timepoints.
One for the launch day on Coinbase.
Another one for the next one week after the launch day.
Did I understand your statistical analysis method right?

Exactly, it is the gain of that coin since the coinbase made the official announcement, after 1 day and then after 1 week.

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
20-20 conference is at Las Vegas today main thing is around 2:45 pm where they will be discussing cross border payments, since IBM had said they would use the stellar platform to make cross border payments, lets see what comes out today in that, if we have some strong news then we can take off or else I dont think we will be seeing any pump.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
This is the effect of the last, and unique, 5 coins that Coinbase has added to its platform in the last 30 months.

We hope that Stellar is the next big Coin that Coinbase will add for its users, and we hope it will have even more growth than the others!
What is this?
I guess that you compared the price of each coin at two different timepoints.
One for the launch day on Coinbase.
Another one for the next one week after the launch day.
Did I understand your statistical analysis method right?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
How can people list specific coins on Stellar exchange?
I would like to see more information about this procedure.
Thanks
Hey welcome to community. may here's link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets you needed.
What are you looking for procedure? If you would get more an information about Stellar, You can learn at offcial website : https://www.stellar.org/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

But Ethereum is more familiar for most of people. Trade volume of Ethereum based tokens usually is more than other. And Eth wallets little simplier.
Agree with the firs part but not agree with second concerning the wallet. Foxlet - dedicated Stellar desktop wallet has very intuitive GUI and very simple to use even for those who  haven't had deal  with any wallet at all.
just partnership with IBM is  enough reason to hold this coin for long term. xlm in the long run will definitely pay off
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Omnitude will be converting its $ECOM token from the current Ethereum-based ERC20 standard to @StellarOrg’s crypto platform. Read the official announcement here >> https://t.co/spCrxRuyrT  #OmnitudeID #OID
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
One of my favorite coins! love to see the expansion of XLM in the future more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: