Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 54. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
How can people list specific coins on Stellar exchange?
I would like to see more information about this procedure.
Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
If at the partnership with IBM really adds this with Fidelity, I think that Stellar could soon become the first crypto in the market, exceeding bitcoins within 2-3 years.

Also the graph and volumes seem to suggest a slow accumulation for about 2-3 months.
Let's look at the developments and developments that will come!

https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/10/16/stellar-xlm-what-are-the-chances-of-fidelity-getting-on-the-stellar-network/?amp
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Several projects that I follow were initially run on stellar but for some reason, then they start using ethereum  Huh I do not understand why this is happening  Huh

You mean ICO projects? I also noticed this, that some ICOs left Stellar in favor Ethereum (FlipNpik for example). I don't know why, because Stellar look like working more faster than Ethereum. May be because users want not participiate in Stellar ICOs and register new wallets or developers just afraid that they can't raise money selling tokens on new blockchain...
Stellar is almost perfect platform among all existing.
Number of it's users is increasing every day.
But Ethereum is more familiar for most of people. Trade volume of Ethereum based tokens usually is more than other. And Eth wallets little simplier.
However, this does not mean that it will always be so.
I am sure that Stellar Lumens has a great future.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
What wallet do you recommend for stellar and your tokens?

I use Foxlet and  completely satisfied with it. It has made me perfectly functionality when getting my weekly coins from inflation pool that covers Stellar inflation.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Several projects that I follow were initially run on stellar but for some reason, then they start using ethereum  Huh I do not understand why this is happening  Huh

You mean ICO projects? I also noticed this, that some ICOs left Stellar in favor Ethereum (FlipNpik for example). I don't know why, because Stellar look like working more faster than Ethereum. May be because users want not participiate in Stellar ICOs and register new wallets or developers just afraid that they can't raise money selling tokens on new blockchain...

Wasn't there also some project that left Eth and moved their tokens to Stellar? Yea, Kix. Seems they have tokens on both now though.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

I use Foxlet and  completely satisfied with it. It has made me perfectly functionality when getting my weekly coins from inflation pool that covers Stellar inflation.
Activity: 191
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
On the XLM network all your coins are really blockchain, and the different wallets is just management tools for accessing those coins. The best to use a ledger hardware wallet to protect your key and access a wallet that offers integration like the Smartlands wallet. You can hop between wallets and exchanges too without having to transfer anything.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Hi ,

I have 5000+ STR But i can not use it by XLM .

what can i do now ?

Please help me .

I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you have STR (Stellar) or STR (StarCoin). Some exchanges still call it Stellar and use STR, they never changed the name and ticker when the native coin was renamed to Lumens (XLM).

So, do you have Stellar/Lumens or StarCoin?
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I follow the coin, I like the relatively low price, respectively, good chances for growth
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi ,

I have 5000+ STR But i can not use it by XLM .

what can i do now ?

Please help me .
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Anyone here use the LOBSTR wallet? I see they've collaborated with a Stellar fork (DigitalBits) to add their wallet. Dare I say, interesting? They've partnered up for some loyalty rewards campaign. Why do you think they chose Stellar out of all blockchains?

Source: https://www.crypto-reporter.com/press-releases/lobstr-partners-with-digitalbits-to-launch-xdb-wallet-5522/

Im a lobtser wallet user for almost a year and no problems using it since then great wallet so far storing your stellar coins this collaboration makes this platform makes strong and more trusted good news to everyone for this brilliant partnerships.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is most tricky and deceiving part of any project when you look at price to make mind about any project. This is condition with Stellar people think it isn't growing like others and sometimes show even frustration but try to look at the large canvas to watch the full image. Stellar has many achievements alone in this year and huge increase in its value in inevitable whenever that happens.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
One of the oldest and largest banks in the world, Bank of America, is about to launch and offer its 26 million customers a new suite of innovative features, thus integrating the fintech into its traditional financial services; among the platforms that can be chosen Stellar will surely be among the most popular.

https://globalcoinreport.com/bank-of-america-ripple-stellar-alike-cross-bank-operations-service/
copper member
Activity: 99
Stellar will definitely rise on top because of its blockchain model. Green projects like Veridium (which is us) support Stellar not just because of our partnership with Stellar and IBM but we think that Stellar is one of the most eco-friendly blockchain out in the market. We are aiming for net-zero carbon future and Stellar is helping us achieve our goals.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
@Megapumpgroup stay away from this thread we don't need this kind of FUD. You should grow up if you have resource to do this than no need to waste time for begging because it is not allowed in this forum. This is old trick which has no attraction at this stage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Blockchain security company BitGo will support Dash (Dash) and Stellar (XLM) in the coming weeks, according to livebitcoinnews. BitGo CEO Mike Belshe said both cryptocurrencies offer advanced technology in the payments industry, so overall adoption by merchants and retailers is expected to increase. So far, BitGo supports 85 different currencies and assets, including bitcoin, ethereum, and Wright COINS.
Pages:
Jump to: