Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 56. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think we go up from here, time to buy XLM Smiley

We have so many good news even in bear market that's why it is stable and not losing its grip like other markets. Its performance is healthy I also see this will move to bigger level in future bull rally. There is no doubt it is good choice to invest in it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I think we go up from here, time to buy XLM Smiley

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
This is bullish news and if still someone doesn't get where the XLM is heading for then should not told anything. Those two features are really unique and will move the market and adoption of exchanging platform being backed by Stellar. I was referring at fiat gateway and zero commission. It will get users easily why because of name and reputation which Stellar has built already.

How do you see the marketcap for stellar?

I really like stellar as a technology and everything but it always boils down to me personally as having such a huge marketcap already...:/
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
StellarX exchange is live, anyone already using it? UX seems quite promising, much better compared to other decentralized/hybrid exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is bullish news and if still someone doesn't get where the XLM is heading for then should not told anything. Those two features are really unique and will move the market and adoption of exchanging platform being backed by Stellar. I was referring at fiat gateway and zero commission. It will get users easily why because of name and reputation which Stellar has built already.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello,

wich Desktop Wallet is the best for Stellar Lumen please?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Good news!
StellarX, a market for asset trading on Stellar, announced the launch of a decentralized exchange, which will offer users zero commissions and support for fiat currencies. The new exchange offers the same functions as decentralized stock exchanges on Ethereum, like IDEX and EtherDelta; however, due to the unique consensus mechanism, it incurs commission fees for users. https://medium.com/stellarxhq/how-stellarx-will-take-over-the-world-119e280e09fc

Indeed that is awesome approach to make involve mainstream people I believe that kind of useful product is great step toward mainstream adoption. Stellar is undervalued project but they continuously adding more exciting product to make it more amazing.
Activity: 35
Launch of StellarX is awesome.
It is said that it cooperates with various legal currencies.
I expect another version of the plan.
Good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Good news!
StellarX, a market for asset trading on Stellar, announced the launch of a decentralized exchange, which will offer users zero commissions and support for fiat currencies. The new exchange offers the same functions as decentralized stock exchanges on Ethereum, like IDEX and EtherDelta; however, due to the unique consensus mechanism, it incurs commission fees for users. https://medium.com/stellarxhq/how-stellarx-will-take-over-the-world-119e280e09fc
Merit: 512

This is great news; after Kraken, Cex and Bitfinex, we still have a new exchange with $ ..... but it did not end here

From today it is available in beta StellarX, created and managed by Interstellar, where we can convert our XLM funds, ledger support, but above all deposits directly in dollars, euros, Krw, Gbp, etc.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/09/27/out-of-beta-stellarx-marketplace-has-now-launched/

1 $ xlm  question of time  Roll Eyes

It will be worth more than $1 that is just matter of time if we look over the growth rate and track record of dev team than it looking within reach target. XLM is not just an ordinary coin it has good support and amazing use case which will bring mass adoption.

It is only a matter of time that Stellar will be worth $ 5 or $ 10; $ 1 will only be the beginning and support of a long ascent!
There is no doubt Stellar has performed well this year when compared to most top coins on CMC, but to value a token at $5 is ludicrous. It is better not to raise newbies hope and crushed them. If the price hit $5 that is 20X from the current price and would give it a marketcap of over $100 Billion
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Stellar looks ready to breakout upwards all this recent increase was warming up for next rally. It seems that altcoins will run their rallies individually before the return of long awaited mega bull run. Lot of charts are being shared on social media with upcoming rally here. I usually don't look at charts but news and updates are more then enough to believe this to be true now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Stellar got ranked #1 coin to watch next week by CoinCodex due to the recent StellarX exchange launch:

https://coincodex.com/article/2420/top-3-coins-to-watch-september-30-october-7-2018/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

This is great news; after Kraken, Cex and Bitfinex, we still have a new exchange with $ ..... but it did not end here

From today it is available in beta StellarX, created and managed by Interstellar, where we can convert our XLM funds, ledger support, but above all deposits directly in dollars, euros, Krw, Gbp, etc.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/09/27/out-of-beta-stellarx-marketplace-has-now-launched/

It will be worth more than $1 that is just matter of time if we look over the growth rate and track record of dev team than it looking within reach target. XLM is not just an ordinary coin it has good support and amazing use case which will bring mass adoption.

It is only a matter of time that Stellar will be worth $ 5 or $ 10; $ 1 will only be the beginning and support of a long ascent!
Activity: 125
Great!
It seems that more and more exchanges switched their plans to add more coins with fiat trading pairs.
recently, Dogecoin, another old altcoin, got listed with fiat trading pair on Poloniex.
More things to come for Stellar, with the newest trading pair, daily volume will raise.

Maybe it's much stable and fiat trading is another fee which means more profit on their side. I can see that XLM will gained more volume since it can be exchanged easily with fiat and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Stellar is designed to be used with any currency and any transaction that makes Stellar easily accepted by the community. Good technology, fast speed ... Stellar's price increases. Apparently the XLM is the electronic currency that many investors pay attention.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Stellar (XLM) Still On Track To Implement Lightning This December

Back in mid March this year, the team at Stellar (XLM) announced that they had decided that the Lightning protocol was the best long term scaling solution for its network. The team noted that scalability was one of the most debated issues in many blockchain projects and they were approaching it with an open mind on Stellar. Core to their goal was to improve the user’s experience in terms of speed, throughput and privacy/security.

According to the Stellar roadmap published along with the decision to implement Lightning, the release date was scheduled for December 1st.

Lightning implementation roadmap. Source, stellar.org

Judging by the fact that there has been no amendment to the roadmap, we can assume that the team is still on course to deliver on the set date.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/stellar-xlm-still-on-track-to-implement-lightning-this-december/
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why some ICOs who planned make tokens sale on Stellar platform now returned to Ethereum? (for example FlipNpik project) ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This is next multi billions market it circulating supply brings it in light and show the possible growth potential in its total marketcap. That is most simple matrix to measure and understand when it comes to set targets before investing in any market. Everyone has eye on recent news and work which will bring billions of dollars in this market.
legendary
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: