Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 55. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Can anyone suggest a USD anchor that is reliable and works. Smiley

I have tried and or looked at:

Stronghold, due to IBM partnering with them, yet they aren't selling their stable coin to retail customers yet.

White Wallet... they look good, audited, based on the US, yet I am unable to upload my KYC docs at the minute.

AnchorUSD... no info on where they are located, audit information, etc. Are they trustworthy?

I'd really like to try stellarX, but don't really want to take the changelly hit, because if you "deposit" crypto in StellarX it doesn't go into an anchor, it gets converted to XLM.

---

Same question for a BTC/LTC/ETH anchor the is trustworthy. The strange thing about keeping non XLM crytpo in stellar is that you actually have to trust the anchor that actually holds the coins.

Just to update, I got activated at White Wallet, but they don't do ACH, and want a wire. That would be fine normally, but for the small amount I wanted to send, I don't want to pay a wire fee, since my bank charges $20.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
One thing is much more than sure if you want to make good profit then altcoin are best for this thing. In altcoins those like Stellar and other big markets where your investment is also safe in case of unexpected situation to face are best choice. I have read talks about ETF's of Bitcoin which will bring price of every single market up and up. The more you have coins the better ROI form Stellar alike projects can be seen which have strong support and development on their own platforms too.

The point you have mentioned in your post is absolutely correct. The only problem with altcoins like Stellar is the wait and see attitude; people wait to see alts work elsewhere before they get in.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Can anyone suggest a USD anchor that is reliable and works. Smiley

I have tried and or looked at:

Stronghold, due to IBM partnering with them, yet they aren't selling their stable coin to retail customers yet.

White Wallet... they look good, audited, based on the US, yet I am unable to upload my KYC docs at the minute.

AnchorUSD... no info on where they are located, audit information, etc. Are they trustworthy?

I'd really like to try stellarX, but don't really want to take the changelly hit, because if you "deposit" crypto in StellarX it doesn't go into an anchor, it gets converted to XLM.

---

Same question for a BTC/LTC/ETH anchor the is trustworthy. The strange thing about keeping non XLM crytpo in stellar is that you actually have to trust the anchor that actually holds the coins.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
One thing is much more than sure if you want to make good profit then altcoin are best for this thing. In altcoins those like Stellar and other big markets where your investment is also safe in case of unexpected situation to face are best choice. I have read talks about ETF's of Bitcoin which will bring price of every single market up and up. The more you have coins the better ROI form Stellar alike projects can be seen which have strong support and development on their own platforms too.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I just read on twitter from StellarX. Have you already experienced it? What do you think about that? I think that's a very interesting project its look very promissing
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

This is great news; after Kraken, Cex and Bitfinex, we still have a new exchange with $ ..... but it did not end here

From today it is available in beta StellarX, created and managed by Interstellar, where we can convert our XLM funds, ledger support, but above all deposits directly in dollars, euros, Krw, Gbp, etc.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/09/27/out-of-beta-stellarx-marketplace-has-now-launched/

1 $ xlm  question of time  Roll Eyes

It will be worth more than $1 that is just matter of time if we look over the growth rate and track record of dev team than it looking within reach target. XLM is not just an ordinary coin it has good support and amazing use case which will bring mass adoption.

It is only a matter of time that Stellar will be worth $ 5 or $ 10; $ 1 will only be the beginning and support of a long ascent!
There is no doubt Stellar has performed well this year when compared to most top coins on CMC, but to value a token at $5 is ludicrous. It is better not to raise newbies hope and crushed them. If the price hit $5 that is 20X from the current price and would give it a marketcap of over $100 Billion

When I talked about that price I did not say that Stellar will reach $ 5 or $ 10 in 6 or 12 months ... I'm not a madman or a dreamer!

What I believe instead is that Stellar has one of the best teams out there and is one of the best useful and functional products, so I think shortly, maybe within 6-12 months, $ 1 will be a good base for future support ; $ 5 -10 $ will be achieved when the entire crypto market will have quite other quotes and penetrations among users.

When the first Bitcoin ETF will be approved, many others will follow, even on other Coins; we will soon have BAKT, perhaps even more important than ETFs; further options and futures on the major Coins will follow; add to Stellar the safe quotation on Coinbase and the growth of its exchange. All of this news, when they come to fruition, will allow rivers of new money to enter the market, which will push the total marketcap well beyond the previous $ 900 billion, and Stellar will have its glory in this new race!

Agree, $1 is a fair price for Stellar as the large price might  discourage potential customers of the platform while the smaller one scares investors.

Stellar has tremendous potential. If they succeed in conquering the market they are looking for, it is going to be huge.
Needless to say, I myself think so too, that Stellar has tremendous potential,
so we just wait for the next development of this stellar coin
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
Hello, I made the translation of your announcement in the Russian board. If I violated the rights and you do not agree to the placement of your information in local board - let me know and I will delete my post.
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstellar-5044743
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
IMO, the cryptos are quite similar, but the networks are vastly different. There's a lot of amazing things being developed on Stellar, but Ripple...is...well, remaking venmo?

Mate, Stellar developing same team as Ripple  - Jed McCaleb. And even he created Mt. Gox exchange but than sold.So thats why there are some similar things may be. In anyway Ripple top 3 on marketcap nowdays and Chinese, Japanese banks using their technologies and payment system already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

This is great news; after Kraken, Cex and Bitfinex, we still have a new exchange with $ ..... but it did not end here

From today it is available in beta StellarX, created and managed by Interstellar, where we can convert our XLM funds, ledger support, but above all deposits directly in dollars, euros, Krw, Gbp, etc.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/09/27/out-of-beta-stellarx-marketplace-has-now-launched/

It will be worth more than $1 that is just matter of time if we look over the growth rate and track record of dev team than it looking within reach target. XLM is not just an ordinary coin it has good support and amazing use case which will bring mass adoption.

It is only a matter of time that Stellar will be worth $ 5 or $ 10; $ 1 will only be the beginning and support of a long ascent!
There is no doubt Stellar has performed well this year when compared to most top coins on CMC, but to value a token at $5 is ludicrous. It is better not to raise newbies hope and crushed them. If the price hit $5 that is 20X from the current price and would give it a marketcap of over $100 Billion

When I talked about that price I did not say that Stellar will reach $ 5 or $ 10 in 6 or 12 months ... I'm not a madman or a dreamer!

What I believe instead is that Stellar has one of the best teams out there and is one of the best useful and functional products, so I think shortly, maybe within 6-12 months, $ 1 will be a good base for future support ; $ 5 -10 $ will be achieved when the entire crypto market will have quite other quotes and penetrations among users.

When the first Bitcoin ETF will be approved, many others will follow, even on other Coins; we will soon have BAKT, perhaps even more important than ETFs; further options and futures on the major Coins will follow; add to Stellar the safe quotation on Coinbase and the growth of its exchange. All of this news, when they come to fruition, will allow rivers of new money to enter the market, which will push the total marketcap well beyond the previous $ 900 billion, and Stellar will have its glory in this new race!

Agree, $1 is a fair price for Stellar as the large price might  discourage potential customers of the platform while the smaller one scares investors.

Stellar has tremendous potential. If they succeed in conquering the market they are looking for, it is going to be huge.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Now I understand the project. Honestly, I thought that the EOS is not an operating system, but a platform similar to an etheric one, only with the ability to create applications on this platform.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
it is impossible to enter the new exchange, "the service is not available for your region", where is the decentralization in this exchange?

I can't go into my wallet for the same reason in future? 
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
Anyone here use the LOBSTR wallet? I see they've collaborated with a Stellar fork (DigitalBits) to add their wallet. Dare I say, interesting? They've partnered up for some loyalty rewards campaign. Why do you think they chose Stellar out of all blockchains?

Source: https://www.crypto-reporter.com/press-releases/lobstr-partners-with-digitalbits-to-launch-xdb-wallet-5522/

___________/\_______

Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I'm thinking of buying some coins for a long time, 5% of the portfolio.
Of course it is risky, taking into account the fact that the probability of a speedy pampa is there, but nevertheless the project is interesting, there is much to develop.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

1 $ xlm  question of time  Roll Eyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
IMO, the cryptos are quite similar, but the networks are vastly different. There's a lot of amazing things being developed on Stellar, but Ripple...is...well, remaking venmo?
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Patience is always key factor to help investors get massive return in crypto market.
Impatient ones mostly lose their money.
Patience mates we will have good times as well.

Not only Stellar, but also most of other altcoins have warmed up recent weeks.
Sweety period to come.
Stellar is currently in warm up mode and trying to kick the next rally off. I also have seen lot of charts and opinions of different analysts and based on long accumulation as well. All indicators are showing that Stellar is set to go anytime. That breakout will be sudden in matter of hours. This suppressing is adding pressure in steam which will push the market up with same power.
___________/\_______
Stellar got ranked #1 coin to watch next week by CoinCodex due to the recent StellarX exchange launch:

https://coincodex.com/article/2420/top-3-coins-to-watch-september-30-october-7-2018/

not only due to their innovative exchange but also to recent  implementation of multi-hop feature into stellar network that eliminates  the necessity of double exchange when handling payments. It is expected that this feature will attract banks and other financial institutions to use stellar networks in their routine.  Some of them have already been involved..
legendary
Activity: 1260
Patience mates we will have good times as well. Stellar is currently in warm up mode and trying to kick the next rally off. I also have seen lot of charts and opinions of different analysts and based on long accumulation as well. All indicators are showing that Stellar is set to go anytime. That breakout will be sudden in matter of hours. This suppressing is adding pressure in steam which will push the market up with same power.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Yes indeed, there is a growing number of experts predicting a ripple like bull run for Stellar in the coming days.

I just traded in some of my other coins to grab an extra 1800, now its my biggest hold.

Articles like this are showing the way up.. what's your strategy?  https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-stabilizes-at-6550-analysts-optimistic-about-stellar-breakout/
Pages:
Jump to: