Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 101. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
which makes the Nano better than any other coin of course the technology itself
Send 10 Receive 10 in less than 10 Seconds
Nano is perfect for peer to peer transactions
you can buy things and instantly pay them without having to wait a long time unlike most other crypto that require you to wait for confirmation time

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

I guess there are also other coins out there, which can compete with Nano, much cheaper and not so hyped. This was the 2nd reason I didn´t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

One huge advantage of Nano over the Bitcoin Lightning Network is the absence of fee. With Lightning network you still have to pay a fee to open a channel.

Nano has no advantage over Bitcoin there are so many bugs in the code of this coin. Maybe you are not following this project from early days so many question still unanswered and recent hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this project.

I sold a car to a friend of mine and it was stolen after he left it running outside with the door open. Am I to blame? According to your dumb ass logic yes. Dear god you need help.

Another analogy is "I gave the keys to my Ford to an Italian exchange operator and he took it. It's Ford motor company's fault my car got stolen."
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
you can buy things and instantly pay them without having to wait a long time unlike most other crypto that require you to wait for confirmation time

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

I guess there are also other coins out there, which can compete with Nano, much cheaper and not so hyped. This was the 2nd reason I didn´t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

One huge advantage of Nano over the Bitcoin Lightning Network is the absence of fee. With Lightning network you still have to pay a fee to open a channel.

Nano has no advantage over Bitcoin there are so many bugs in the code of this coin. Maybe you are not following this project from early days so many question still unanswered and recent hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this project.

So many questions left unanswered about when bitcoin was hacked on mtgox too.

What's your point? Exchanges get hacked.

Bitcoin sucks by the way. It is slow, it can cost $20 to send some, people spam it and kill the network all the time. Even doge is better.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Ok investard, thanks for the good tips... Bitcoin and Lightning Network > Nano
LOL

Yeah, you fool, go all in in Nano.  Cheesy
I`m pretty sure everybody will regret it, soon.

LOL
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I already heard about this technology. It is very interesting to observe the development. After all, the stated advantages really can push the crypto-currencies to the background
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

I sold a car to a friend of mine and it was stolen after he left it running outside with the door open. Am I to blame? According to your dumb ass logic yes. Dear god you need help.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
When will the devs make a new ANN page for $NANO, this must be confusing to some noobs who are looking for info on it. BTW price is settling down, would rather have organic growth than a pump.

true thing it should be updated. Or just a new one created. I would prefer second
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
When will the devs make a new ANN page for $NANO, this must be confusing to some noobs who are looking for info on it. BTW price is settling down, would rather have organic growth than a pump.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
LOL

Some people make inspire other people and some discourage but investment is very tricky decision. We must do our own research don't listen anybody when they think and what they are doing there. Don't take advise or give suggestion to other people let this on future what is will bring.   
Activity: 546

Bitcoin with his new Lightning Network can that, too. I`m not sure if Nano can compete with Bitcoin, when the Bitcoin Lightning Network is rolled out.  Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and nearly everbody on the planet know Bitcoin. This is why I didn`t invest in Nano.

But good luck, anyway.

No fee at all > fees to open channels.
Simple as that.

hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this exchange. Bitgrail got hacked, not NANO, as Coincheck got hacked one month ago, not XEM.
Neither NANO nor XEM conduct a hard fork, because the exchanges got hacked, not the coins' underlying tech.

Well said bro... Well said...  Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
LOL

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

But good luck, anyway.

No fee at all > fees to open channels.
Simple as that.

hack on bitgrail left a big question mark on the credibility on this exchange. Bitgrail got hacked, not NANO, as Coincheck got hacked one month ago, not XEM.
Neither NANO nor XEM conduct a hard fork, because the exchanges got hacked, not the coins' underlying tech.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310

But good luck, anyway.

I think whole pump was just designed to get bitgrail out of their insolvency, it just seemed so unreal - who are putting millions of dollars in untested first heared of some altcoin, even if it was scalable to 100000 tx/s, and with everything others have? It just seemed timing is perfect - discover of theft in november - big pump - closure of bitgrail.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

But good luck, anyway.

Activity: 12

But good luck, anyway.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Nano is great tech. But also now Bitcoin is geting faster with Segwit being implemented by Coinbase and GDAX.
Combine that with Lightning Network rolling out soon too. Also Bitcoin Core's next version will have Seqwit by default too.
But hey, Nano's interesting too.
why LOL? It`s true.

But keep on dreaming...

LOL
Activity: 8
guys what happen to the stolen coins ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
$400 million in volume, insane Shocked. About to catch up to $BCASH. $NANO is trying to position itself in the top 10 soon. I was hoping for a more organic growth of $NANO, but this price increase seems legit unlike the Bitgrail pump back in December.

Yes this pump is a real one. The pump from bitgrail back in december was just pure hype because of the listing news and etc. But right now the pump is from the unbelievable daily volume in binance that absolutely dominated most of the coins below rank 20. Sooner or later your top 10 prediction might come true when Okex traders and other exchanges starts recognizing $NANO.

Also note that this current volume placed us to Top 8 among all cryptocurrencies in terns of volume. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/. So if this thing continues for couple of months or more, we are very near.

If nano can continue to take place at 2nd in binance exchange, maybe sooner or later nano can be the number 2 in coinmarketcap.I suggest to you all to kept this coin for long term investment
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
why LOL? It`s true.

But keep on dreaming...

But good luck, anyway.

LOL
Pages:
Jump to: