Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 103. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bought my first group of 500 RaiBlocks. I've heard really good things about this project, but I am still learning about what makes it better than other coins. Raiblocks obviously has a huge following and I too believe in the model of it being more "for the people" and not the rich. I hope this community can keep up the good work and keep building this project until it is a household name. The technology needs to be at the forefront with a strong community behind it!

Because Nano coin offering instant, no fees and scalable transactions. So if you want to send your Nano to your friend, he will receive it in second. That's why this coin more better than other coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Bought my first group of 500 RaiBlocks. I've heard really good things about this project, but I am still learning about what makes it better than other coins. Raiblocks obviously has a huge following and I too believe in the model of it being more "for the people" and not the rich. I hope this community can keep up the good work and keep building this project until it is a household name. The technology needs to be at the forefront with a strong community behind it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
 I can't wait to see more crypto community have to sweat about their own scalability issues again rather than picking at Nano I think that´s crucial for every crypto project and I think Nano is doing good
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Observing the charts, I assume yesterday the fucker that stole Nanos from BG has sold last of his coins.
Let's get back to where we were and then... sky's the limit. (Provided BTC won't make another dive...)

How do you come to this conclusion ? I don´t think there is that much liquidity in the market to sell everything

Well, I've been watching the chart closely and it seems to me that the thief was selling his loot in big chunks whenever the price rose a bit. Then we could see a couple of big red candles. A small rebound... and the pattern repeats itself. It followed this suit from the day of the theft till yesterday.
I bought some Nano for 0,00073 and I really hope, that I'm right. Of course the thief may just play the waiting game and strike again when we are much higher. Nobody really knows. But I'm quite sure yesterday he stopped selling his spoils, thus the buyers took over the market and we rise quite nicely, despite almost every other coin being in red.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Observing the charts, I assume yesterday the fucker that stole Nanos from BG has sold last of his coins.
Let's get back to where we were and then... sky's the limit. (Provided BTC won't make another dive...)

I think the hacker still has some nano from bitgrail
the price increased and the volume increased drastically it was due to the release of its android wallet, desktop wallet and coinbase rumor

What do u mean about coinbase rumor? Can you tell me more?

here the source : https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7z9y7q/brian_armstrong_liked_garry_tans_video_demoing/
Activity: 78
Suddenly NANO price started increasing so fast, Any news?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Current situation suits to those used to take risk when most of the traders are afraid. It is common consensus that the bigger the risk the higher the profit for your risk. It seems that Nano's market is still facing panicked behavior nothing else once that is over a quick rise is inevitable when it rebounds.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

How do you come to this conclusion ? I don´t think there is that much liquidity in the market to sell everything

Probably had to sell slowly every day for the last 14 days. This thief is not a trader or a NANO believer. I bet he was itching to sell long ago and now seeing the fantastic rise, he'll more than eager to sell all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Mikerow's opinion on the BitGrail-NANO case.
https://raiblockscommunity.net/
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
No way all the stolen coins have been sold off yet.  I think we have a lot more down to go.  Time will tell I guess but I'm thinking we'll see $1 again at some point.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Only two coin from Top 100 are in green,and one of them is NANO with 12%+ growth in last 24 hours,interesting situation.I think that this does not have too much to do with Android wallet which is still in beta,and it is not working good according to many users' comments on Reddit.

Regarding that Coinbase rumor,it is come form GarryTan , he is investor in Coinbase and he is very satisfied with NANO speed transaction/also he comment that NANO could be in top 5 coins on market.

I think the hacker still has some nano from bitgrail
the price increased and the volume increased drastically it was due to the release of its android wallet, desktop wallet and coinbase rumor
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I missed all the fun with the NANO change and the hack. What exactly happened? Hard fork? Were the stolen funds recovered with the fork? And what happens with the old XRB coin? Should we now have 2 coins at the same address? What needs to be done? Just update wallet?

Bitgrail got hacked and XRB stolen. No hardfork

Doesn't look like a hack but it's more likely a bug exploited by exchange users based on the investigation of reddit users.

for everybody's sake I hope it's not the same bug I've warned on about man in the middle attacks xrb is vulnerable to. And damn how triggered people in this thread were about me spreading fud then...
Activity: 13
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Unfortunately it seems that The Bomber single handedly killed this project. Will there be a bounce back in the future? Maybe, but for now, prepare for a steady decline to under a dollar.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Are you serious dude? $1?? If it does, I'll buy a shitload more. I understand the resentment from those who lost their $NANO on Bitgrail, but don't rain on everyone's parade. $NANO is still at a good price to buy, it's actually on sale right now for a limited time only, act now we'll send you to the moon.  Wink
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
It is a pity that in the end this product proved to be unreliable, because in my opinion the idea was very good!

lol what you mean?
nano is a project that already works (live network, zero fee, instant txs) and so far so good
then what do you mean with unreliable project?
just because one exchange is having a hack due to their own error you can call nano an unreliable project? REALLY?Huh?

Yeah I was confused by the above comment as well. As far as crypto projects go, Nano has a proven track record with a great following. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What do you think ? When there is a guarantee of Bitgrails exchange?
If I am alone it is fair to share the losses between all funds or users.
It is a pity that in the end this product proved to be unreliable, because in my opinion the idea was very good!

lol what you mean?
nano is a project that already works (live network, zero fee, instant txs) and so far so good
then what do you mean with unreliable project?
just because one exchange is having a hack due to their own error you can call nano an unreliable project? REALLY?Huh?
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
Jump to: