Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 99. (Read 775154 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I do not understand that no one really did not understand what was going on with Coinbase rumor.It all started with tweet of Garry Tan(investor in Coinbase) who say how fast is Nano transaction and that he think this coin will be in top 5 one day.That does not mean that Nano will be listed on Coinbase in the near future,and certainly not before we all know what happened on Bitgrail.

People are buying Nano because price is pretty good now,and can easily be doubled in few months-generally seems like a good investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The $NANO/Coinbase has to be bullshit. I mean, if they do list it..that would be awesome, but I doubt it.  I don't think $NANO has proven itself yet. Charlie Lee having interest in it was cool though.

you are right
before we are hit coinbase, nano code should be completely safe from all sorts of threats / attacks
and I am also still awaiting the results of an audit code conducted by CFB one of the founders of IOTA

If Nano hit's coinbase it would be reaaally big.
But not going to happen right now I think.
Nano can easily climb up to 20$+ in the next days even without getting listed on coinbase.

All depend on market condition, if there is no a good news from Nano team maybe this coin price can be $20 if market in green zone. But if market still in red zone maybe nano price can dip a bit if without a good news
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
The $NANO/Coinbase has to be bullshit. I mean, if they do list it..that would be awesome, but I doubt it.  I don't think $NANO has proven itself yet. Charlie Lee having interest in it was cool though.

you are right
before we are hit coinbase, nano code should be completely safe from all sorts of threats / attacks
and I am also still awaiting the results of an audit code conducted by CFB one of the founders of IOTA

If Nano hit's coinbase it would be reaaally big.
But not going to happen right now I think.
Nano can easily climb up to 20$+ in the next days even without getting listed on coinbase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

you are right
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Man, someone has been buying up a big chunk of $NANO for the last couple of days. Maybe a Bittrex add is coming before a Coinbase add. A Coinbase add (unlikely) will make $NANO's price go parabolic. People will have the chance to buy $NANO straight fiat.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBr3_GqCdYg&feature=youtu.be

I'm so disappointed to see that, if i'ts real that Ripple is going to Coinbase and not Nano Sad

Why are we taking this random youtuber for gospel? From his other videos, he doesn't even understand crypto very well. He literally states $600 Ripple in another video, he is just a huge (uninformed) shill. Really, really doubt Ripple on CB. It doesn't make much sense. While I don't believe it will be Nano either, it makes way more sense with their recent focus on becoming a payment platform.
I like the volume and price of $NANO right now, but I hope it's not because people really think that Coinbase is going to add it to their platform? $NANO has to prove a little more than just sending some funds to and from an Android wallet before Coinbase even thinks about it

I think because of people talking about coinbase, a lot of new people knew about the potential of this coin, that's why the volume and price start to grow. I hope sooner or later coinbase will considering to add nano to their platform
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Does NANO have a telegram group?
https://t.me/raiblocks is the main one I believe.  The links to pretty much everything else of interest is in the main reddit sub.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Does NANO have a telegram group?
Activity: 210
I like the volume and price of $NANO right now, but I hope it's not because people really think that Coinbase is going to add it to their platform? $NANO has to prove a little more than just sending some funds to and from an Android wallet before Coinbase even thinks about it
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Nano back on the rise again, get some more before it goes too high, Android wallet soon to be released.

The cryptocurrency (Nano) clocked a 10-day high of 0.00010955 BTC today. Nano wallet for Android went live in beta this week.
https://www.coindesk.com/nano-goes-giga-in-down-week-for-crypto-prices/

I don't think the release of the Android wallet will have considerable impact. Those people who are interested in the coin bought it anyway and stored it elsewhere.

true thing. partnerships and real world use are really making the difference. But a good wallet is a starting point

Partnerships are no guarantee either. In the beginning it was exciting when you read that Microsoft partners up with a project, but that has become a standard to a certain degree. It really depends on the specific partnership and whether people believe that it could help scale or improve the network in any way.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It is nice to see Nano is recovering and it is now holding 18 place in coinmarketcap,but with fairly good prospects to get in top 15 soon.Some of the price increase is for sure due to BTC price increase,but even when BTC price was under 10k$ Nano is showing ascending path.

It can also be bull trap initiated by hacker/s conected with BitGrail incident,but maybe he/she just sold everything he/she had.Price is just crossed 16$ and if BitGrail did not happen I have no doubt that price would be close to 30$ or even more.

I see that iOS wallet is working very good,and some extra works will need for Android in order to fix some bugs-but what I am waiting is support for hardware wallets,I hope Ledger will be first since there is some work in progres in this matter.
Activity: 13
Ath at BitGrail was about 0,0032, if I remember correctly. Than we had the theft, and rebranding, and Binance entry. And we sank to about 0,0006. Which of those three factors could have done that? Wink

(BTW, in your post you mentioned the dump, now you're asking about the pump)
Activity: 35
Congrats for all the guys who bought around $6 and almost tripled last week end.

If Coin is bullish in bear market than we should be very careful,what will happen in bull market.

All guys who made huge profits,will sale and invest in other coins which are still in bear market to increase portfolio.

For any coin/token healthy growth is most important than fake news like Coinbase adding or others.

So If you still believe this will be keep sky rocketing,just HODL if you want to take profits just take and wait to re-invest until it stabilize at around 0.00100--0.001200.

Yes, Congratulation to all people who bought it low price, but I want to tell you I bought it in the Mercatox @15.30 USD, I trust the people who said that 
will be moon after listing in the binance, the fact is price dump now.  Embarrassed

You trusted ppl who said... Gratulations.
Anyway, what happened with the price was due to the theft of about 10% of all Nanos, and then selling it on Binance. That's really simple.

Sorry i didn't get you with theft.
So increase in price is it because of theft and they pumped the price up or down?
Activity: 306
Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币

Please add some info to the #1:
- Official website
- Social (Twitter, Github, Facebook....)

This thread has been abandoned by the developer. If you are looking for latest news and events go to Reddit.
Activity: 27
I have the ios beta and its truly instant, blink of an eye transactions. Shows me that hardware is the only thing limiting the speed right now. Which is already superfast. When I send to online wallet its instant. Sending to phone a second or two. Sending between phones instant.  https://youtu.be/e7jLFroW_NE?t=3m20s.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币

Please add some info to the #1:
- Official website
- Social (Twitter, Github, Facebook....)
Very impressed with how fast XRB Transactions are...Massive Volume on Binance...speculation on future price?

It needs to touch a market cap of at least "$84 Billion dollars" to be close to $400 per Nano... and be a second coin behind BTC kickin' out Ethereum...

Realistically it will pass over the 50 bucks, its just my opinion...cheers. (I've lost 750 XRB's under the freakin' Bitgrail case)  Angry Sad Angry

yup
I also think at the end of this year Nano can reach a price of at least $ 50
but a few days back Nano had surpassed 24 hours BitcoinCash marketcap transaction volume
so to reach $50/Nano I guess it will not take until the end of 2018

I think so, this coin has huge potential and many possibility can happen. Moreover if Nano can get partnership with giant ecommerce / company, maybe nano price will be easy to surpass $50.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Very impressed with how fast XRB Transactions are...Massive Volume on Binance...speculation on future price?

It needs to touch a market cap of at least "$84 Billion dollars" to be close to $400 per Nano... and be a second coin behind BTC kickin' out Ethereum...

Realistically it will pass over the 50 bucks, its just my opinion...cheers. (I've lost 750 XRB's under the freakin' Bitgrail case)  Angry Sad Angry

yup
I also think at the end of this year Nano can reach a price of at least $ 50
but a few days back Nano had surpassed 24 hours BitcoinCash marketcap transaction volume
so to reach $50/Nano I guess it will not take until the end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: