Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 97. (Read 775154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Not everything is about $$$million lambos dollars$$$, there's more to these systems than money and if you don't understand it then, you'll have to do more research.

NO Thanks for the horrible help.

I don't think you understood, I wasn't trying to help. The crypto space as it is does not have room for all these "moon lambo" types, if you're coming into crypto thinking you will be a millionaire overnight I can assure you, you will most likely lose your money and be burned by crypto.

I suggest researching more into what you are getting yourself into, if you're too lazy then just wait until crypto is 100% mainstream and used as currency. You obviously don't even know the slightest about Nano, even though there's more information about DAG blockchains and just Bitcoin info in general out there.

You are either a "lambo to the moon" kid or someone just trying to FUD Nano.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Can someone guide me?

How is NANO this important?

Its already capped and distributed all its coins, this is good but no incentive to go and hunt those shiny extra coins.

Its not mineable, so noone spending electricity to validate.

No "common" POS (like Dash or other coins).

Dont get me wrong, I am trying to understand, I am generally speaking still new to cryptos, just I am failing to see the super uber new thing that NANO brings into the table.

I just see it as a big hairy place to store value, but it's growth only happens through trading, can someone explain please?

Thanks

You nailed it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can someone guide me?

Its already capped and distributed all its coins, this is good but no incentive to go and hunt those shiny extra coins.

Dont get me wrong, I am trying to understand, I am generally speaking still new to cryptos, just I am failing to see the super uber new thing that NANO brings into the table.

I just see it as a big hairy place to store value, but it's growth only happens through trading, can someone explain please?

Thanks

Not everything is about $$$million lambos dollars$$$, there's more to these systems than money and if you don't understand it then, you'll have to do more research.

NO Thanks for the horrible help.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Can someone guide me?

Thanks
Pretty much all those things you listed thinking they are negatives are actually positives.

As all the coins have been distrubted, if they demand increases the price can only go up.
legendary
Can someone guide me?

Thanks

Activity: 20
Can someone guide me?

Thanks
Activity: 63
- no scaling problems
- no fees
- no masternodes
- no mining or inflation

Nano is already huge, but it has the potential to overtake IOTA and Litecoin.
legendary

-please help this poor man
@Troy  i'd say this is relevant to you , the community wants to add representatives and "promote" them

-it would currently be up to the user to gain trust from the other user
We have plans for this we will introduce in the future

- i imagined as much, thank you.  he just wants a platform for it

-tinder, but for reps :wink:

I just set up a site with this purpose in mind. 

http://nanoisfast.com  I can list your rep nodes on there.  Just let me know what hosting provider or self-administered setup you have.

Just got this running so very open to suggestions or critique.

Thank you both for the replies  Cool

perceptivetek: I like the simple design, straight to the point. The forms listing the nano rep's addresses are editable, maybe make them so it cannot be edited by accident. I will look into adding more reps (and playing with them  Grin ) this weekend and asking you to list them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I downloaded nano windows wallet but it hasnt synced for hours . Any idea  how long might it take ?

Beware of that wallet, you could lose all the Nanos, if is not sync correctly!. I know people who have lost everything because of that crappy wallet. There is no official wallet yet for Nano, which is why it will not exceed $ 20, until someone serious, design a working and safety wallet. That is one of the weakest points of Nano. In addition, as it has no cost and few are behind its development, it has a very weak value. You have to understand that Bitcoin, for example, the great value it has is because there are millions of miners working day and night with a very valuable infrastructure, that is why it will always stay more or less up, but Nano being free, loses its investment value against other currencies. Beware of that  junkie/crappy (un-sync) wallet !  that is crap and it does not work!

That's why I still have my shitty old Windows 95 XRB wallet. I haven't downloaded anything $NANO yet, I never try out BETA wallets. I'll wait till the 2.0 official version.
Activity: 1
Ok so I want to run a few representatives, I've been toying with one but from what everyone says I have to announce it in order for it to even become useful.

Is there anywhere I could list my representative/s? I would like to add strength to the network via more nodes but I won't spend it unless I know my nodes are useful for the network.

besides posts about price/FUD, can anyone help with this question?

I just set up a site with this purpose in mind.  

http://nanoisfast.com  I can list your rep nodes on there.  Just let me know what hosting provider or self-administered setup you have.

Just got this running so very open to suggestions or critique.
Activity: 3
Ok so I want to run a few representatives, I've been toying with one but from what everyone says I have to announce it in order for it to even become useful.

Is there anywhere I could list my representative/s? I would like to add strength to the network via more nodes but I won't spend it unless I know my nodes are useful for the network.

Core team is extremely active on Discord.

I asked about this, here you go:

-please help this poor man
@Troy  i'd say this is relevant to you , the community wants to add representatives and "promote" them

-it would currently be up to the user to gain trust from the other user
We have plans for this we will introduce in the future

- i imagined as much, thank you.  he just wants a platform for it

-tinder, but for reps :wink:
legendary

Activity: 51
I downloaded nano windows wallet but it hasnt synced for hours . Any idea  how long might it take ?

Beware of that wallet, you could lose all the Nanos, if is not sync correctly!. I know people who have lost everything because of that crappy wallet. There is no official wallet yet for Nano, which is why it will not exceed $ 20, until someone serious, design a working and safety wallet. That is one of the weakest points of Nano. In addition, as it has no cost and few are behind its development, it has a very weak value. You have to understand that Bitcoin, for example, the great value it has is because there are millions of miners working day and night with a very valuable infrastructure, that is why it will always stay more or less up, but Nano being free, loses its investment value against other currencies. Beware of that  junkie/crappy (un-sync) wallet !  that is crap and it does not work!

What?!? I've been using the Nano wallet since forever. It works great aside from the syncing issue. Nano is still the same old Raiblocks wallet, it is just re-brand but the protocol is still the same.

"aside from the syncing issue"  ? ??        its the most important feature my friend, if is not syncing correctly, its useless dude...what are you talking about?...omg  Angry
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

What?!? I've been using the Nano wallet since forever. It works great aside from the syncing issue. Nano is still the same old Raiblocks wallet, it is just re-brand but the protocol is still the same.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

That's not how supply and demand works, being mineable does not instill value into a coin.

As for the wallet, they have a working desktop wallet. The Nano desktop wallet is in beta, and no one recommends sending large numbers of coins to it yet. I don't know of anyone that lost large amounts of nano using the beta wallet, but in order to download it you have to apply so you are forced to know it is a beta product. I haven't even gotten an invite link to download it yet myself. So, anyone who lost money by sending all their Nano knowingly to a beta project is, simply put, not very bright.
Activity: 51

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I downloaded nano windows wallet but it hasnt synced for hours . Any idea  how long might it take ?

Did sync quite quickly for me. But might take a while
Activity: 16
I downloaded nano windows wallet but it hasnt synced for hours . Any idea  how long might it take ?
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
^haha where are all the Nigerian scammers huh?

any news on this coin? price still ok (well aside from dump) but where is the news from that bitgrail exchange asshat?!!?!?
what a piece of shit locking up everyone's coins still, but seems they cannot ever provide them?

From what I've read the Bitgrail theft is Bitgails mistake..Not Nano's..
Other news is the tweet from Charlie Lee today ( Litecoin founder)
" I took a look at Nano currency recently. Pretty neat. Every account has it's own blockchain. It focuses on fast and free transactions for payments. Uses PoS for double spend protection and PoW to fight spam. The challenge is to keep it decentralized '
https://themarketmogul.com/charlie-lee-endorsed-nano/
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Even if Charlie Li talks about this coin well. I think a good future for her.
Pages:
Jump to: