Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 106. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Is the XRB & NANO coin going to use the same symbol? It's currently trading on Kucoin as XRB.
At the moment yes, but it will probably be NANO in a few days! NANO needs a competitor, some people write things down with no clear purpose here, with a competitor, the NANO thread would have more practical and real-time conversations for the community. Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Made a real-time nano network speedometer if you're interested. Transactions per hour:

https://nanoticker.info/tph.html
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Is the XRB & NANO coin going to use the same symbol? It's currently trading on Kucoin as XRB.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
but this is a whole new galaxy, use these discount prices  Wink
Activity: 128
Did it never occurred to any of you people that the person who hacked these nano is selling them and that is why the volume increased? The price of Nano will not soar nor stabilise unless the issue with bitgrail is not resolved. And personally I think this hacker is selling off slowly. Think logically.

I have the same opinion. It looks like he is not stupid. If he sold everything at once, the price would burn to the ground. Selling slowly will gain a lot more

ok now think more further, the price does not go down, because there are people who belive in the coin and the hacker is constantly selling it... so at least there is a upward-trend, but we cant see it ;-). So once the hacked coins are gone, the price will rise again... but i belive he already selling since a month, i dont think he would wait that long.

but on the other hand: the whole shit was going to mercatox (at least i read that bomber and nano-team talked about the coins where they are gone and so on). and if that guy was not verified there, he is stuck on there, but i dont think a guy who hacked the site is that stupid to send the whole money to a unverified account. so i dont really understand what is happening right now, and for me: i dont invest my energy on that, there are other people who know more about their shit and come faster to better conclusion.

I like how you think mate, I wish more people who are in the nano community thinks the same way. There were rumors that the lost nanos has already been lost since october last year and it was already been sold but that was just rumors though anyway I agree with what you're saying here, if the hacker did indeed sell the nanos slowly then yeah once he's done selling all those coins then maybe we can finally see an uptrend, seeing the chart though it doens't look that bad as what a lot of people are saying, I think there is a really huge chance that in a week we're going to get back to 200k sat range. That's just my opinion based on what I've seen with the current nano chart.

Regarding that, I read on reddit that there were a couple of suspicious wallets that contains a huge number of xrb that was linked to bitgrail and the nanos were being transferred to mercatox and the devs alerted the current exchagnes regarding those wallets so nanos coming from those wallets are blocked from the current exchanges, so if the hacker really owns those wallets then there's no way he can sell any of the stolen nanos. If you ask me I don't think the reason for the sudden price dump is the hacker selling the stolen nanos, I think it's because some of the people in the community are panicking and selling their nanos due to this news. But you're right there are better things to spend our energy on like voting on bitlindia or testing out the new desktop wallet. There are a lot of great things coming from nano in the next few weeks so that's a lot of things that we should all put our energy on and get excited about.

i believe the majority of nano's have been sold during oct nov. there was nothing but good news and increasing volume but the price kept hovering around the 2k area and then it blew up
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Did it never occurred to any of you people that the person who hacked these nano is selling them and that is why the volume increased? The price of Nano will not soar nor stabilise unless the issue with bitgrail is not resolved. And personally I think this hacker is selling off slowly. Think logically.

I have the same opinion. It looks like he is not stupid. If he sold everything at once, the price would burn to the ground. Selling slowly will gain a lot more

ok now think more further, the price does not go down, because there are people who belive in the coin and the hacker is constantly selling it... so at least there is a upward-trend, but we cant see it ;-). So once the hacked coins are gone, the price will rise again... but i belive he already selling since a month, i dont think he would wait that long.

but on the other hand: the whole shit was going to mercatox (at least i read that bomber and nano-team talked about the coins where they are gone and so on). and if that guy was not verified there, he is stuck on there, but i dont think a guy who hacked the site is that stupid to send the whole money to a unverified account. so i dont really understand what is happening right now, and for me: i dont invest my energy on that, there are other people who know more about their shit and come faster to better conclusion.

I like how you think mate, I wish more people who are in the nano community thinks the same way. There were rumors that the lost nanos has already been lost since october last year and it was already been sold but that was just rumors though anyway I agree with what you're saying here, if the hacker did indeed sell the nanos slowly then yeah once he's done selling all those coins then maybe we can finally see an uptrend, seeing the chart though it doens't look that bad as what a lot of people are saying, I think there is a really huge chance that in a week we're going to get back to 200k sat range. That's just my opinion based on what I've seen with the current nano chart.

Regarding that, I read on reddit that there were a couple of suspicious wallets that contains a huge number of xrb that was linked to bitgrail and the nanos were being transferred to mercatox and the devs alerted the current exchagnes regarding those wallets so nanos coming from those wallets are blocked from the current exchanges, so if the hacker really owns those wallets then there's no way he can sell any of the stolen nanos. If you ask me I don't think the reason for the sudden price dump is the hacker selling the stolen nanos, I think it's because some of the people in the community are panicking and selling their nanos due to this news. But you're right there are better things to spend our energy on like voting on bitlindia or testing out the new desktop wallet. There are a lot of great things coming from nano in the next few weeks so that's a lot of things that we should all put our energy on and get excited about.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I do not really like the idea of faucets because it does not develop crypto currency, it simply attracts fans to make quick money without knowing anything

well the faucet helps to let everyone have the same chance  and prevent whales like in some sort of ico
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

Activity: 392
I do not really like the idea of faucets because it does not develop crypto currency, it simply attracts fans to make quick money without knowing anything
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Activity: 546
I feel that BitGrail drama puts a lot of pressure on NANO and once we move away from this horribly managed exchange, price will return to ~200k sato.

very sad BitGrail Hack occurs after the rebrand
but I believe this too shall pass
and I strongly disagree if Nano devs decide to do fork
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I still use wallet version 8.0. I tried v9.0 but it doesn't open only logo stay on screen. I want to try wallet v10 but can someone tell if on virustotal all detects are false virus reports?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4f8697159be35c76554944c81cea98e4aac931798808e2d3f96b3d11a73f9afe/detection

Anyway can i still use wallet v8.0 or will sync lower?
Yes I'm curious about that too.  I don't recall that older wallets throwing up false flags...

The older wallets should work the same as they always did, it's just the newer ones are supposed to be faster though I haven't heard any testimonals to confirm that yet.

It's a false positive, I use Avast and it did the same.

As long as it's from the official Nano Github, it should be ok.

The dev didn't sign the new wallet properly so the anti-virus will give a false positive.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
why is XRB not taking part of the general uptrend of the rest of the coins? Most rose 30% this week, and XRB fell 20%

The whole Bitgrail dilemma is still dragging $NANO by it's feet, when should be loose from that scam exchange soon. In the mean time get yourself some cheap $NANO. Consider this a never again buying opportunity.  Grin
Activity: 546
i also bought nano yesterday on binance again, after loosing some on bitgrail - luckily i exchanged on bitgrail to eth before the freeze... but i cant withdraw eth right now. bomber says they working on reopening the withdraws for other coins soon... but i am not verified yet, so shit Grin - i dont know if he is doing it or not.... at least he wrote on twitter on 14.Feb.2018 ( https://twitter.com/BitGrail ) - "We are working hard to reopen soon, doing everything we can to solve the current situation. Thank you for your understanding."

binance looks for me more safe than other exchanges... never the less, i will try to get my coins out, should i use the new V10 Wallet or are there any other suggestions?

yes you can try wallet v10
but if you have a crash problem when using wallet v10
You can try using the online wallet https://nanowallet.io/ as an alternative

be sure to move your funds to your personal wallet and never keep it on the exchange
Activity: 210
I feel that BitGrail drama puts a lot of pressure on NANO and once we move away from this horribly managed exchange, price will return to ~200k sato.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I still use wallet version 8.0. I tried v9.0 but it doesn't open only logo stay on screen. I want to try wallet v10 but can someone tell if on virustotal all detects are false virus reports?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4f8697159be35c76554944c81cea98e4aac931798808e2d3f96b3d11a73f9afe/detection

Yes I'm curious about that too.  I don't recall that older wallets throwing up false flags...

The older wallets should work the same as they always did, it's just the newer ones are supposed to be faster though I haven't heard any testimonals to confirm that yet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

Activity: 574
I just want to ask for help. How can i withdraw my XRB from old telegram wallet RaiBlockGamebot (wallet before you guy change it into Nano wallet)? when i tell bot withdraw, it direct me to another bot (Nano bot-Nanogamebot) and i can’t see my old XRB wallet, it a new address of Nano. Big problem to me. I can't get my XRB. Hope you guys can understand what i mean and help me. Thank you
Activity: 294
The new Nano wallet 10.0 remains at NANO logo for 15 mins and later crashes.
Fail :|

Am i alone with this problem?
Jump to: