Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 109. (Read 775153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
how about everyone STFU and let's have these grail fags and nano dev monkeys RESOLVE THIS FUCKING SHIT so we can use the site again (and basically move everything off, half of ppl will then dump xrb anyways lolz)
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

But that is bitter part of this reality there is no choice to take withdraw as they claimed someone hacked the exchange and take away all the funds. This is true dev team has no ability to do this I also facing same problem but we have to wait for solution which will be provided by the team.

My friend, the wallets have been blocked for months, and before the hack. NANO during this period has always told us to trust Bitgrail, now they can not suddenly change their mind, washing their hands, understand me

The NANO team doesn't owe you a damn thing. If you lost coins on Bitgrail, you are free to file suit against them. Bitgrail was recommended because it was the only exchange at the time. THIS DOES NOT RELEASE YOU OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND ONLY DEPOSIT WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE! A smart person starts by depositing a small amount AND TESTING WITHDRAWALS before depositing more. I am guessing you aren't a smart person.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
 Forks need solid serious technical reasons because they impact everyone, third party exchange money being stolen with affects 10% of the coins is not one of them.

millions of coins vanished and after days they are still not able to tell us exactly when and how they disappeared is a serious problem, trust me
It's a serious problem obviously, but it's not a reason for a hard fork.  A fork because of an exchange hack isn't going to happen, forget about that possibility.  If the devs were actually dumb enough to do it then it would ruin this coin.  This issue has been discussed over and over again, if you want more indepth discussion use Reddit; the main sub is pretty active these days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/
Activity: 64
Merit: 8

But that is bitter part of this reality there is no choice to take withdraw as they claimed someone hacked the exchange and take away all the funds. This is true dev team has no ability to do this I also facing same problem but we have to wait for solution which will be provided by the team.

My friend, the wallets have been blocked for months, and before the hack. NANO during this period has always told us to trust Bitgrail, now they can not suddenly change their mind, washing their hands, understand me
 Forks need solid serious technical reasons because they impact everyone, third party exchange money being stolen with affects 10% of the coins is not one of them.

millions of coins vanished and after days they are still not able to tell us exactly when and how they disappeared is a serious problem, trust me
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
For everyone who said that we had to take our XRB away from bitgrail I rember that WE HAD NO POSSIBILIITY to do it beacause our wallet was under maintenance all the time! Stop to blame people and stop to speak without the right informations.

The behaviours of Nano is unaceptable, and they have not yet proven their innocence. Millions of XRB are gone, probably 10% of total supply, and they HAVE TO Tell Us where are gone.
We don't care who's wrong, NANO for months has always encouraged to buy on bitgrail, even when it was impossible to withdraw. Now they have to settle the matter somehow or they will prove not to be a serious project. Thousands of people are in trouble, can not ignore them, or this coin will die and no one will ever trust a team like that.

For everyone who said that we had to take our XRB away from bitgrail I rember that WE HAD NO POSSIBILIITY to do it beacause our wallet was under maintenance all the time! Stop to blame people and stop to speak without the right informations.

The behaviours of Nano is unacceptable, and they have not yet proven their innocence. Millions of XRB are gone, probably 10% of total supply, and they HAVE TO Tell Us where are gone.
We don't care who's wrong, NANO for months has always encouraged to buy on bitgrail, even when it was impossible to withdraw. Now they have to settle the matter somehow or they will prove not to be a serious project. Thousands of people are in trouble, can not ignore them, or this coin will die and no one will ever trust a team like that.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I also saw someone posted on Twitter that another vendor is accepting $NANO. It's a shoe or clothing website. It said 9 $NANO for some shoes. Lol. Cheesy

Can you share the link about it, this is the good news $NANO can buy the real production now, the price will pump again in the future.  Grin

Here is link from Twitter Leyland Accept Nano It is not some big online store,but if you pay with Nano and you live in USA you can get very good discount and free shipping.

It is nice to see good opinion from Headphones.com regarding Nano as payment option in their store,it only proves that as a means of payment Nano have good future.I hope we will see some good news from Ledger also,it would be nice to transfer Nano to hardware wallet.

Some news say that "hack" of Bitgrail is caused by bad code which allow some users to get double balance when two orders are placed.

There are rumors that Bitgrail became insolvent following a withdrawal bug that was discovered by some users and then shared in Discord and other chat groups, causing the wallet balance to gradually diminish. One user explained: “There was a bug on Bitgrail where if you placed two orders you got double balance added to your account. You could then withdraw while the orders were up and steal the coins. You had negative balance in the end but you could just make a new account.”

Read more here

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Please check out the following tweet: https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/942486214262886400

Nano told multiple times that all funds are safe and Bomber is a good guy and that they are working closely with him. Are you still working closely with him?

We trusted you. You said multiple times that Bitgrail is a trustable exchange. It was the first exchange for a very long time. Nearly everybody out there thinks that this exchange is affiliated with XRB/NANO. You should better bring the hacked guys their funds back by forking...

Nobody is forking anything. You lost your funds due to your own stupidity for leaving your coins on an exchange. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Learn some personal accountability and take responsibility for your own actions, millennial!

Just take it as a lesson. You are not a true investor without being scammed once Wink
Yes, that's true. No pain, no gain. Was a hard less. Unfortunately it was the onliest bag I stored on an exchange, because I thought that Bitgrail was kind of affiliated with Bitgrail. Sad

Yes, a lot of people had the same feeling, that Bitgrail is ok working with Nano Team and being an dedicated Nano Exchange.

Releasing a lot of  informations that created an trust wall for Bitgrail puts Nano Team in a quilty boat with the shady Bomber.

Why the Telegram Nano group with 13.600 members was closed ?!?!? That is not a good strategy to put the garbage under the carpet.

Until few hours ago, on Telegram you could discuss with other people on Telegram Nano group, now the group was closed.

Unfortunately, this will not pass so easy like the devs and others investors want, this incident affected heavily the Nano team credibility.

This large number of investors(millions) who lost their funds they will not invest in Nano anymore,that's for sure, and will disper bad

publicity, and bad marketing is more affective than the good marketing. So the ship will sink and a moral "responsible" is the Nano team

for not protecting the investors and their interest for this business to prosper and not let affected by this kind of incidents.

Stop with this shit about not withdraw the funds from Bitgrail, most of us we couldn't withdraw the funds because of "XRB maintenance",

"KYC" process and no answer for the KYC process, so just think before u talk, if u had good luck and u took your funds from Bigrail doesn't

make u an smart person, others want to withdrawn but couldn't that not means are stupid, they had bad luck and trusted the wrong

exchange "guaranted" by the Nano team.

1$ or less worth of FUD.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
As these days most parents indulge their children, many children don't know what good manners are.

Bank≠Exchange
Activity: 4
Please check out the following tweet: https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/942486214262886400

Nano told multiple times that all funds are safe and Bomber is a good guy and that they are working closely with him. Are you still working closely with him?

We trusted you. You said multiple times that Bitgrail is a trustable exchange. It was the first exchange for a very long time. Nearly everybody out there thinks that this exchange is affiliated with XRB/NANO. You should better bring the hacked guys their funds back by forking...

Nobody is forking anything. You lost your funds due to your own stupidity for leaving your coins on an exchange. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Learn some personal accountability and take responsibility for your own actions, millennial!

Just take it as a lesson. You are not a true investor without being scammed once Wink
Yes, that's true. No pain, no gain. Was a hard less. Unfortunately it was the onliest bag I stored on an exchange, because I thought that Bitgrail was kind of affiliated with Bitgrail. Sad

Yes, a lot of people had the same feeling, that Bitgrail is ok working with Nano Team and being an dedicated Nano Exchange.

Releasing a lot of  informations that created an trust wall for Bitgrail puts Nano Team in a quilty boat with the shady Bomber.

Why the Telegram Nano group with 13.600 members was closed ?!?!? That is not a good strategy to put the garbage under the carpet.

Until few hours ago, on Telegram you could discuss with other people on Telegram Nano group, now the group was closed.

Unfortunately, this will not pass so easy like the devs and others investors want, this incident affected heavily the Nano team credibility.

This large number of investors(millions) who lost their funds they will not invest in Nano anymore,that's for sure, and will disper bad

publicity, and bad marketing is more affective than the good marketing. So the ship will sink and a moral "responsible" is the Nano team

for not protecting the investors and their interest for this business to prosper and not let affected by this kind of incidents.

Stop with this shit about not withdraw the funds from Bitgrail, most of us we couldn't withdraw the funds because of "XRB maintenance",

"KYC" process and no answer for the KYC process, so just think before u talk, if u had good luck and u took your funds from Bigrail doesn't

make u an smart person, others want to withdrawn but couldn't that not means are stupid, they had bad luck and trusted the wrong

exchange "guaranted" by the Nano team.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I also saw someone posted on Twitter that another vendor is accepting $NANO. It's a shoe or clothing website. It said 9 $NANO for some shoes. Lol. Cheesy

Can you share the link about it, this is the good news $NANO can buy the real production now, the price will pump again in the future.  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Nano on BBC Panorama Documentary

Nice to see some good news popping up amidst of this whole bitgrail controversy, it's nice that nano is starting to make it's way to the mainstream media. Anybody seen the entire bbc panaroma documentary? Was nano talked about in detail there or was the picture just posted for a quick second?. Anyway it's nice to see that nano is next to those very popular cryptocurrency, who would've thought that nano will appear on a television? I really think this is a very good publicity for this project and I'm sure some people who've watched that documentary are quite curious about what nano is and what it is all about. I really hope once this bitgrail controversy will be over, we can all move on and focus on what's coming next, there are so many things that we should all look forward to and it's unfortunate that a lot of people are not noticing that because of what's currently happening.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
You can vote NANO for listing on Bit India!

https://bitindia.co/vote.html

'cmon guys, let's vote!
Activity: 12
Is that the XRB are change the name to Nano in the Binance , why they change the name? I think I have missing some about it now.

You are lucky person who missed to see that things otherwise you have chance to lose your balance on Bitgrail. Which is huge lose and all this happen due to a terrible bug in code so many people crying because of this stupid job.

There was no bug in the nano code. The bug was due to the bomber misleading everyone that he was running a legit working exchange. You got taken by an exchange, and it isn't the first time exchanges try to pass their corruption/incompetence off as fault of the coin. Remember when mtgox tried to pin their crash on "malleability". Everyone now knows that was a huge lie, but suckers who leave coins on an exchange buy these lies because they can't handle the truth that they shouldn't have put their money in the hands of exchange operators.

Next time don't be lazy and set up your own wallet. There were and are plenty of options.

What use is the wallet, if you can't get the coin off the exchange?Huh!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I don't trust exchanges at all if you don't plan on trading move your coins ASAP things need to start changing with these exchanges they are making buckets of money on fees and what they charge to list a coin but when shit goes bad they say sorry and that's it
Yes, very disappointing at all. Lesson learned the hard way. But it was an very expensive lesson. Sad Will never ever store so much money on an exchange again.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I don't trust exchanges at all if you don't plan on trading move your coins ASAP things need to start changing with these exchanges they are making buckets of money on fees and what they charge to list a coin but when shit goes bad they say sorry and that's it
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Is that the XRB are change the name to Nano in the Binance , why they change the name? I think I have missing some about it now.

You are lucky person who missed to see that things otherwise you have chance to lose your balance on Bitgrail. Which is huge lose and all this happen due to a terrible bug in code so many people crying because of this stupid job.

There was no bug in the nano code. The bug was due to the bomber misleading everyone that he was running a legit working exchange. You got taken by an exchange, and it isn't the first time exchanges try to pass their corruption/incompetence off as fault of the coin. Remember when mtgox tried to pin their crash on "malleability". Everyone now knows that was a huge lie, but suckers who leave coins on an exchange buy these lies because they can't handle the truth that they shouldn't have put their money in the hands of exchange operators.

Next time don't be lazy and set up your own wallet. There were and are plenty of options.

true words. Is there any plan on Hardware wallet integration?
Yes, the CEO of Ledger reached out to confirm waiving the fees for code review, publication, and support for ledger integration.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7o8chm/xrb_on_nano_s_roadmap/
Jump to: