Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 112. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Does anyone know any new coin like XRB/Nano giving free coins via faucets?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This is wild.

I bought at $29.00

But it is a long term hodl.

Confident it will be fine long term. Such a unique coin. No mining, no fees, instant.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
this shit sucks

what about mercatox? safe there?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Please check out the following tweet: https://twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/942486214262886400

Nano told multiple times that all funds are safe and Bomber is a good guy and that they are working closely with him. Are you still working closely with him?

We trusted you. You said multiple times that Bitgrail is a trustable exchange. It was the first exchange for a very long time. Nearly everybody out there thinks that this exchange is affiliated with XRB/NANO. You should better bring the hacked guys their funds back by forking...
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Reading between the lines (or maybe just making things up) it looks like there's more to this story than a simple hack of the exchange, it looks more like it was an inside job or possible an outright theft by BitGrail as it looks like the exchange asked Nano to cover up the 'theft'.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
the problem was/is: you couldnt get your xrb out...  Wink

i bought when the panicsale was 2 weeks ago,... i sold it, when the whole market was going down and xrb got a push from the binance-listing and traded to eth... since then i waited for verification as an EU-resident to get out of this exchange... but i couldnt.

bomber says all other currencies are safe, but i dont think i will ever see my money again...

When did the panic sell start?
I'm asking because I did follow Nano from weeks and was thinking that the opportunity was gone.
Now, IMHO, it's possibile to buy with perfect timing at a amazing price.

You missed that again but now it's into down trend some people selling slowly and increasing the pressure on sell side. If you are looking for second than you should do this right now it's really cheap now.

I agree with you, this is your big opportunity to buy Nano because the price is cheap and don't miss this opportunity. I suggest to you if want to buy Nano better to buy in some times, so don't buy at once. So that if Nano price continue to down you can buy again and your profits will maximum if Nano price recover back
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow, that sucks for those who got robbed on this hack. Lucky for me because Bitgrail didn't allow withdrawals for a month I was basically forced to sell at a wayyy lower price than I wanted. Guess it is better than getting hacked, sorry dudes unlucky Undecided.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 21
Will see what would be next move from Dev team. Had about 2000 Nano in bitgrail, i don't expect any return.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Absolutely right decision of the core team of not going for fork because this will ruin all the work and credibility. Though it is large quantity and price also surged already but I do think market can absorbed all these coins. After that a healthy growth will cover the losses and minimize the damage in few months time.
Activity: 27
Why is a fork not possible? If the majority of a community would agree it would be useful that it is possible
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

i bought when the panicsale was 2 weeks ago,... i sold it, when the whole market was going down and xrb got a push from the binance-listing and traded to eth... since then i waited for verification as an EU-resident to get out of this exchange... but i couldnt.

bomber says all other currencies are safe, but i dont think i will ever see my money again...

I'm asking because I did follow Nano from weeks and was thinking that the opportunity was gone.

You missed that again but now it's into down trend some people selling slowly and increasing the pressure on sell side. If you are looking for second than you should do this right now it's really cheap now.
Activity: 57
Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
Activity: 14
yeah but what about the stolen 17million xrb...

there is a price drop now, because of the shit what happened with bitgrail... and now the guy or who ever has the stolen xrb, will sell it steady over time, in my opinion... so he can payout in btc.

17million from 130million are 12,8%... :-( - i will wait.

EDIT: the panicsale was on 30.01.2018, when bomber (bitgrail) suddenly stopped withdrawing from his exchange (closed market)... u couldnt even send 1 btc out of his exchange without verification. and verification never happend for most of the people...
Activity: 56
Merit: 4

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Yes, nano should take on direct financial responsibilities, becasuse the moment by dealing exclusively with Bitgrail for more than one year is a way of affiliation and promotion of Bitgrails by XRB / Nano team.
17 Mio of the supply are gone. Nano project should hard fork as soon as possible. This is a total desaster, because Nano / Railblocks recommended this exchange.
No, just no.

An exchange hack is not a valid reason for a hard fork.  If it was BTC would've forked about a billion times now with the exchanges that have been hacked and stole coins.  It doesn't affect the tech behind the coin in any way, it's just a different way of distributing who is holding them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Maybe a price serge followed by a dump-n-rebuy or just a dump-n-rebuy, who knows ($100 seems ridiculous). After the smoke clears XRB can find its true price range, followed by steady growth or decline based on adoption and development. My guess $35-50 range by mid-march.
Activity: 14

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
what to expect now? I had about 400 xrb in bitgrail.

Thats what happens if you store your coins in exchange wallets instead of cold storage wallets.
Unfortunately you most likely lost your coins :/

No hope left to get compensate most likely it looking inside job a lot of people lost their hard earned money with stupid security measurement. That is very unfortunate situation for whole community we need truly decentralized exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
I do not want to offend anyone (solidarity with BitGrail users), but since the team has no responsibility, is this a great time to buy NANO?
I mean, the price is incredibly low and the project remains excellent.
What do you think?

Is it finally clarified, that this was not XRBs fault?

+General question: does XRB have any privacy features?
Jump to: