Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 113. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
I do not want to offend anyone (solidarity with BitGrail users), but since the team has no responsibility, is this a great time to buy NANO?
I mean, the price is incredibly low and the project remains excellent.
What do you think?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
nothing to do but wait - i wouldn't expect too much unfortunately
Activity: 2
what to expect now? I had about 400 xrb in bitgrail.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
There are still funds in the other cold wallet from bitgrail or at least so I heard at least 4 million that could give some of the users 1/4 of their money back.
Also I think Mercatox should be contacted right away and the coins that are remaining from the cold wallet that where sent there should be frozen by them and also returned to the people that lost their xrb on bitgrail.
unverified accounts can only take 1 btc out a day and most of the time that wasn't working the past few months also verification wasn't working so there should be a lot left in there that doesn't belong there.

everything got alarming when they demanded the verification to withdraw any amount
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Why was it renamed to Nano but the official thread and title still says Raiblocks?

Just normal rebrand like other projects do to try under new name to promote the product. Why the title is same for this simple understanding is they want to keep the old title to let the people know well and once there is enough awareness they will replace it by new in future.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
There are still funds in the other cold wallet from bitgrail or at least so I heard at least 4 million that could give some of the users 1/4 of their money back.
Also I think Mercatox should be contacted right away and the coins that are remaining from the cold wallet that where sent there should be frozen by them and also returned to the people that lost their xrb on bitgrail.
unverified accounts can only take 1 btc out a day and most of the time that wasn't working the past few months also verification wasn't working so there should be a lot left in there that doesn't belong there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
I'm very sad for those who lost their NANOs. At the same time I was happy because some automatic purchases were successful.
But now?
Will the price go up? is it still a good buy according to you?
I think yes because the project looks excellent and already works good.
The Dag is a beautiful technology ... after all it is what they are trying to do for Bitcoin and Eth (Lightning and Raiden).
Activity: 86
Why was it renamed to Nano but the official thread and title still says Raiblocks?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi everybody. Bitgrail stopped trading XRB / BTC at 4 hours ago, anyone know any information about this, too puzzled.

looks like Nano from BitGrail got hacked

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b

Now I know why the price of nano keep going down when all the coin rises
But I know BitGrail is an exchange that has no connection with the Nano dev core
BitGrail is an independent business

Maybe all of these dramas are created by BitGrail devs
They are tired of taking care of BitGrail and want to take a lot of profit and then close it  Angry

This is very bad for all who have coins on Bitgrail if they will scam. I use bitgrail in the past (last year) and when i use was ok. As i know bitgrail was opened by XRB devs or some of them after Cryptopia decided to delist XRB because create a lot of support tickets regardings deposits.

Yes, how can they easily hack the coin with more 170 million that is not really fair because how can people believe in these exchange without taking any measures in order to secure the people fund in it? I don't know what those people are going to do who bought the coin and holding the coins in the exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi everybody. Bitgrail stopped trading XRB / BTC at 4 hours ago, anyone know any information about this, too puzzled.

looks like Nano from BitGrail got hacked

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/official-statement-regrading-bitgrail-insolvency-ed4422bf274b

Now I know why the price of nano keep going down when all the coin rises
But I know BitGrail is an exchange that has no connection with the Nano dev core
BitGrail is an independent business

Maybe all of these dramas are created by BitGrail devs
They are tired of taking care of BitGrail and want to take a lot of profit and then close it  Angry

This is very bad for all who have coins on Bitgrail if they will scam. I use bitgrail in the past (last year) and when i use was ok. As i know bitgrail was opened by XRB devs or some of them after Cryptopia decided to delist XRB because create a lot of support tickets regardings deposits.

since the beginning bomber is not part of the core devs raiblocks
he was just an early investor and then after raiblocks delist from cryptopia he set up bitgrail
bitgrail created by community not by raiblocks dev

Than i miss that when i read that about bitgrail exchange.  
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
any way to sync the wallet faster? my wallet is taking forever to sync.

edit:
oh actually never mind. doesn't look like I have to be fully synced to send xrb.

You can download Nano blockchain and follow instructions to sync wallet faster :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.10680

Bad news regarding stolen Nano from Bitgrail,but by info some members post stolen Nano is on Mercatox,maybe there is some way to get it back to users.Also Nano team is reported the case to law enforcement and Binance&Nanex will cooperate and froze all suspicious accounts and deposits which came from Bitgrail.

We can only hope for best,but it is proven one more time that coins on any exchange are not only your coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The only reason why Raiblocks is not getting dumped to hell right now is that you can trade it on Binance and other exchanges. Not interested in buying this dip until the early adopters will be compensated in any possible way.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
17 Mio of the supply are gone. Nano project should hard fork as soon as possible. This is a total desaster, because Nano / Railblocks recommended this exchange.
Yes, nano should take on direct financial responsibilities, becasuse the moment by dealing exclusively with Bitgrail for more than one year is a way of affiliation and promotion of Bitgrails by XRB / Nano team.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
17 Mio of the supply are gone. Nano project should hard fork as soon as possible. This is a total desaster, because Nano / Railblocks recommended this exchange.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
HYPOCRISY!
so I heard that a coin that I traded for a measly few satoshi way back when you can solve one captcha to get 5~ coins is worth $10 each now. I still can't believe it! I'm glad I still have some leftover in my wallet. what a fortune.
hopefully the early adopters don't get weak hand and dump (one still have 3M in the address that they used to trade with me).

congrats guys.  Smiley
Activity: 14
hahahaha ... I had warned ALL and they did not listen to me, all those who are on Bitgrail's twitter account did not listen to me and they lost everything!! Idiots I told them cash out now on January 13th... The owner stole the 17 million, will be imprisoned for about 5 years in Italy for fraud and it is not safe, then when he leaves in 2024 he will be a millionaire because the Nano will cost at least the same as today. .hahahaha ... Bitcoin comes with the new Atomic layer for instant processing, Nano does not have any future because it has no cost, that is, nobody wins, Bitcoin stays with the miners and will reach 25,000 units by the end of May, in September it will touch the $ 38,000 dollars and then the sky is the limit, for that date Nano will continue below 20 ... you decide ... greetings! to the Bitgrail thief! FORZA ITALY!    Kiss

Nice try newbie account
You tried to spread FUD but failed
Even after these bitgrail issues are known to the public, nano prices remain stable and do not crash  Grin

The entire situation is chaos in motion. We Can only watch at this point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
hahahaha ... I had warned ALL and they did not listen to me, all those who are on Bitgrail's twitter account did not listen to me and they lost everything!! Idiots I told them cash out now on January 13th... The owner stole the 17 million, will be imprisoned for about 5 years in Italy for fraud and it is not safe, then when he leaves in 2024 he will be a millionaire because the Nano will cost at least the same as today. .hahahaha ... Bitcoin comes with the new Atomic layer for instant processing, Nano does not have any future because it has no cost, that is, nobody wins, Bitcoin stays with the miners and will reach 25,000 units by the end of May, in September it will touch the $ 38,000 dollars and then the sky is the limit, for that date Nano will continue below 20 ... you decide ... greetings! to the Bitgrail thief! FORZA ITALY!    Kiss

Nice try newbie account
You tried to spread FUD but failed
Even after these bitgrail issues are known to the public, nano prices remain stable and do not crash  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
So this may be a good news as Nano Supply will be reduced by 17 million as these hacked nanos will be frozen and nano will increase in Price

where does it say that and what about the people those 17 mln coins belong to ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
So this may be a good news as Nano Supply will be reduced by 17 million as these hacked nanos will be frozen and nano will increase in Price
Jump to: