Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 143. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
How long until XRB is on Binance do we know yet? I might pick up a few.

Binance has limited the amount of new accounts, but Kucoin is still open to all (I think) and is trading XRB.
Yes this maybe more good for persone who have no account in binance.
but binance is really a more big exchange than kucoins and hope xrb can be listed by binance!

it will be listed on xrb soon. They volume would be higher if every new member could sign up these days

No date on Binance listing yet?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Devs please don't stop monitoring the Merc wallet .. they say its working now but u still cant withdraw anything they come with 1000 xrb limit reached when I put 1 in withdraw box .. they also charge 1 xrb for withdraw ..
If I ever get my money out of this shithole it wont be back anytime soon.

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Binance has limited the amount of new accounts, but Kucoin is still open to all (I think) and is trading XRB.
but binance is really a more big exchange than kucoins and hope xrb can be listed by binance!

it will be listed on xrb soon. They volume would be higher if every new member could sign up these days
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 306
Yes Binance is big exchange but how about lists at other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, OKEx. We need to make some noise at their twitter and nother social networks accounts. More exchanges more people, bigger price Smiley

Xrb was listed once in Bittrex.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes Binance is big exchange but how about lists at other exchanges like Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, OKEx. We need to make some noise at their twitter and nother social networks accounts. More exchanges more people, bigger price Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Finally an official statement from Binance that they will really add this coin on their exchange, some people were spreading FUD on twitter and also on the official raiblocks telegram chat that binance will never add this coin because of the wallet issues that raiblock's seems to be experiencing with the majority of its exchanges but ha! too bad for them we finally have a proof to prove them wrong. I wonder when they will officially add raiblocks though, some people were saying it's about 2 weeks till binance will add this coin, are they right? Does anybody on here have any idea regarding that matter?. I also heard that there will be a rebranding of this project's name before that will happen? Can anybody clarify that? So far I haven't heard any of the devs talking about that so I'm curious if that's true or not. I really hope it's not true though because the name "raiblocks" is already pretty cool and it suits this project perfectly, also it has a lot of history and that name is very dear to a lot of raiblocks supporters so I hope there will be no rebranding that will occur.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Just picked up a HUGE bag of XRB for 115k stat on Mercatox. Go ahead and panic sell you noobs. XRB is about to fly to the mooooon Cool

You cant withdraw the XRB on Mercatox anyway... Dev of mercatox runned away with the money.

https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/950758125828739072

Dude shut up with that. If they wanted to take our money they would have done it already. Just buy cheap and be patient and wait til they fix the issues. They weren't ready for the huge influx  of users. All exchanges are having issues
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Just picked up a HUGE bag of XRB for 115k stat on Mercatox. Go ahead and panic sell you noobs. XRB is about to fly to the mooooon Cool

You cant withdraw the XRB on Mercatox anyway... Dev of mercatox runned away with the money.

https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/950758125828739072
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just saw on Binance now that XRB would soon be listed. I wonder, where can I get it before the listing? Is it currntly being traded on any exchange?

have you tried buy on CoinFalcon?

but still BitGrail the best exchanges for XRB right now
If it's not on coinmarketcap markets list better avoid it.

bought at bitgrail. withdrew 2 days ago. still havent received it. they still have not replied to my ticket either.
i recommend not to withdraw your coins

geez

They did make an announcement that RaiBlocks withdrawals were having difficulties.

I also am waiting on BTC to withdraw from there, it might be a site wide issue with Bitgrail.

BTC withdrawals work perfectly and super fast, just got one in less than 5 minutes after requesting it.

12 hours + and counting since it shows pending BTC withdrawal with me. I contacted support but no answer yet.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Ælf/XMR Enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Congrats. Binance confirms XRB as the community coin of the month. Lot of people don't want to buy in Bitgrail and Mercatox, so Binance is a very good news. More good news --> close to the moon Smiley Congrats again to who got into XRB early.

curious to see how long it will take to integrate it

soon

then

moooooooooooooooooooooon
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Just saw on Binance now that XRB would soon be listed. I wonder, where can I get it before the listing? Is it currntly being traded on any exchange?

bought at bitgrail. withdrew 2 days ago. still havent received it. they still have not replied to my ticket either.

geez

They did make an announcement that RaiBlocks withdrawals were having difficulties.

I also am waiting on BTC to withdraw from there, it might be a site wide issue with Bitgrail.

BTC withdrawals work perfectly and super fast, just got one in less than 5 minutes after requesting it.
legendary
I spun up a node on Ubuntu 16.04 using Docker.

Question: How do I check that the node is working correctly under docker?

Also, when checking address_list with docker, it gives an unlimited one address list that never stop displaying.

One more thing, how do I use the docker node to represent my original address or should I just use the address I have a balance in for the node?

The instructions are not too clear, if I could run an RaiBlocks node straight without docker that would be better but I've been having difficulties setting up RaiBlocks node on Ubuntu without docker.
legendary

geez

Activity: 306

geez
Jump to: