Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 141. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_12_06.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 7B5AEFA625501F010ED3DDCD23BB350FCFE219CE     
SHA256: DBAAB8E060C261FE62D83536887C29558AF953AF4E3AFE5456A3D82CD289F8BC   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_12_06.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: CE0E617B3291B8BF11C1430F0E6F4DDC8C48D305   
SHA256: 38E245FDE324F02B59400C4C0915C3F49A8A71C00114CD424B5156664758EE8F   
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Honestly if you ask my opinion regarding this, I'll say bitgrail, currently I think this exchange has the least issues when it comes to depositing and withdrawing raiblocks, I know a lot of people will argue with me regarding this matter but based on my experience so far, I'm quite happy with bitgrail's performance, if you compare bitgrail with kucoin and mercatox, bitgrail has the least issues regarding raiblocks's nodes. Based on experience if I will compare the three exchanges just based on withdrawal and deposits these will be my thoughts

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

I would also agree, Bitgrail is by FAR the best exchange currently to deal with XRB.  Though once Binance puts it into action it should take over that top slot.

the bigger the exchange isn´t alwyas a garanty for better handling. The volume on Bitgrail is decent too

I agree with you. Best bitgrail. Buy and wait when listed at binance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Honestly if you ask my opinion regarding this, I'll say bitgrail, currently I think this exchange has the least issues when it comes to depositing and withdrawing raiblocks, I know a lot of people will argue with me regarding this matter but based on my experience so far, I'm quite happy with bitgrail's performance, if you compare bitgrail with kucoin and mercatox, bitgrail has the least issues regarding raiblocks's nodes. Based on experience if I will compare the three exchanges just based on withdrawal and deposits these will be my thoughts

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

I would also agree, Bitgrail is by FAR the best exchange currently to deal with XRB.  Though once Binance puts it into action it should take over that top slot.

the bigger the exchange isn´t alwyas a garanty for better handling. The volume on Bitgrail is decent too
Activity: 115
I believe that as soon the Dev team finishes a universal exchange implementation every exchange will be interested in listing them. Every exchange to exchange transfer is optimal with XRB. The bad side of this is that they will create many enemies that way as they will be taking profit from other hands, we will see how it plays out

My deposit also hasn't arrived. You should always experiment with lower amounts. I sent 1XRB for test only. It has been 24hours now, still no change

I also do this. I try to send a minimal amount and see if it arrives safely. After that I have more confidence in sending a bigger amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I think on KuKoin you can't withdrawl right now and when you can later watch out for the fees for some coins it's horible not sure how it will be for RAIblocks lets see.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
dont use bitgrail its shady as f
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

1. Bitgrail:
2. Kucoin
3. Mercatox

Activity: 97
I just saw RaiBlocks this thread. I must say Wow. What a humble thread it was and what a splendid growth it has seen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Hello there!
which exchange is the fastest to deposit and withdraw rai these days?

1. Bitgrail:
- fastest deposit (recommend: deposit low value but not lesser than 10 for fastest transaction (occurs less than 1 minute)
- slow withdrawal but better than the rest
- gets issues fixed quickly compared to the rest

2. Kucoin
- slow deposit (sometimes takes more than 24 hours)
- no minimum deposit
- slow withdrawal but 2x better than mercatox

3. Mercatox
avoid like the plague, some people have their coins and btc stuck in this exchange for days and they don't contact the devs immediately with their issues so just don't even bother with this exchange, it's the worst when it comes to everything that has to do with xrb.
Shocked I used the mercatox once without problems, I must have been lucky, I will  study the mentioned options, thank you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Some issues were found into node with big volume as what happened with Bitgrail and solved by raiblocks core team, kucoin did listed the coin without make the test required before list, they listed in a rush and now trying to handle the volume but its wizzard allow deposit and be working into cashouts....

Mercatox isnt the first time neither the last they go into maintenance without warning no one, i would avoid it forever.... they have proven they arent trusted.

What makes me a bit confused is why all current exchanges are having withdraw issues as we getting closed to reach binance listing, wich i believe will handle the coin into the right direction and with a professional way, something soo far only Bitgrail has been able to do.

I did found something like coinpayments but working with raiblocks only, wich could boost a lot the business wich were facing issues to input the api into their projects, https://raipay.io can anyone from the core kindly confirm this is a legit service.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Hello there!

1. Bitgrail:
- fastest deposit (recommend: deposit low value but not lesser than 10 for fastest transaction (occurs less than 1 minute)

2. Kucoin
- no minimum deposit

3. Mercatox
avoid like the plague, some people have their coins and btc stuck in this exchange for days and they don't contact the devs immediately with their issues so just don't even bother with this exchange, it's the worst when it comes to everything that has to do with xrb.

I agree with you on Bitgrail as I have had no issues and have no reason to try any of the other exchanges, I do have Bit-z as a backup but have yet to use it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hello there!

1. Bitgrail:

2. Kucoin
- no minimum deposit

3. Mercatox
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I believe that as soon the Dev team finishes a universal exchange implementation every exchange will be interested in listing them. Every exchange to exchange transfer is optimal with XRB. The bad side of this is that they will create many enemies that way as they will be taking profit from other hands, we will see how it plays out

My deposit also hasn't arrived. You should always experiment with lower amounts. I sent 1XRB for test only. It has been 24hours now, still no change
Activity: 4
Activity: 46
Any one here having issue with XRB deposits in Kucoin. I sent 500 XRBs from my railwallet to Kucoin address. I still did not receive my coins. Please help.
Activity: 406
Is there any word on when it'll be added to binance?
Their statement is...

As promised, XRB will be awarded with a free listing placement on Binance. The exact listing time will be announced separately.

Binance Team

2018/01/09

-----

So it could be tomorrow or 2 weeks from now, no one really knows besides them.

Raiblocks doesn't know this coin. It really frightens me when I see it. The recent increase is amazing. Why didn't I find it earlier and buy it? I lost a fortune.
Activity: 306
anyone here who has a problem with bitgrail withdrawal?

withdrew 6 xrb 5 days ago. still no reply from them Sad(
Activity: 190
The XRB is a revolutionary coin. Instant confirm and 0 fee when send. I think there are no more coins like this. Don't sell for low. It real value should be at least 5000$=1XRB.

therefore the whole market has to grow 100x

I am sure XRB price in this year will be growing rapidly as long as market condition stable. You can see that many exchange will added XRB in it, sooner or later another big exchange will interested to listing XRB

Definitely agree and keep in minds that Q1 2018 for XRB is big with a lot of expecting releases and news. Finance listing official date is also missing.
Activity: 350
The XRB is a revolutionary coin. Instant confirm and 0 fee when send. I think there are no more coins like this. Don't sell for low. It real value should be at least 5000$=1XRB.

therefore the whole market has to grow 100x

I am sure XRB price in this year will be growing rapidly as long as market condition stable. You can see that many exchange will added XRB in it, sooner or later another big exchange will interested to listing XRB
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_11_08.7z (all OS beta for version 9.0)
SHA1: BCE37E13A4EAA83774E105DA3E3AC10F10E2BA25
SHA256: 2DE486CF2D793F6AD1F8C2F21AE4CD0135EA146652929C739A32E2EED8FDE228

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_11_08.7z (for version 8.0)
SHA1: 34F528A75EAEF74E5B0BDECEE5B0AA88E6775F76
SHA256: AB2854E812F7A8E6D2D2C3C194328F3A9DA9834EA8CF6F99FC9BD794D0C484BB
Jump to: