Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 139. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
To all newcomers to Raiblocks

If you are new to Bitcointalk you may not realize how things work around here. Ask yourself this - why would someone who states that Raiblocks is crap/a pump and dump/full of flaws, etc. keep coming on here posting the same thing over and over again even though it has already been addressed numerous times before? Because they care about noobs and want to protect them from the big bad Raiblocks dev stealing their money? LOL, I think not.

There are 3 reasons for these FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) posts:

1) Usually the person posting the FUD is actually holding the coin they are bashing - they make negative posts in an attempt to drive down the price so they can buy more.

2) They may also be holding a competing coin (IOTA for example) and they are angry that another coin has taken the spotlight away from them. You can spot people in this group as they will often have a signature advertising another coin or they will shill it directly in their post.

3) Pure saltiness. This forum has really gone downhill over the years and it is now filled with desperate, salty children who are angry that they missed the boat.

The world is full of toxic people who cannot accomplish anything on their own so they try to make themselves feel better by attacking other people's accomplishments. Ignore them and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
People spreading FUD are just crying 'cause they didn't got in at the right time. I personally didn't, but that's fine, I'm not spreading FUD Wink
XRB totally deserves it x20 place 'cause it's solving a great concern; that's actually bitcoin's main problem. Go ahead guys
you are such an idiot. What right time? if the tech would be as promised the coin will go uo another 200 times. but if its useless tech it will go to almost zero. now you decide who has more to lose or gain. anyway told you. ill be laughing my ass off when this shit goes nowhere in the next 2 oe 3 months. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

since XRB is new tech, it could take quite some time I guess

It is not new tech, it is 2 years old. It has been listed and delisted on cryptopia and bittrex before out of a reason. Be careful, whales pump and dump shit every day. Dnt be a victim. do research.

You should take your own advice and do some research FUDster. XRB was never delisted from Bittrex and the only reason it was taken off of Cryptopia was do to whining from annoying, desperate third worlders like you.

Again with the third world comment, I'm sure you live in the gool ol' USA where your president has said something similar.

Nope, and if you don't like what I post, I think you know where you can stick it snowflake  Grin

Figures, typical USA'ing or statesian. Those pills make you guys be out of touch with reality.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Syncing issues? I remember so well Bitcoin and bitcoin clones having syncing issues before. What do you expect from new technology? Perfect? Right out of the bat?

It's a temporary issue. The devs will solve this. The core tech is solid.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Just ignore the Fudders who just want to moan at any oportunity, there are many others out there who appreciate this amazing project.

Raiblocks is faster, more effective and cheaper than Bitcoin cash with zero fees involved making any transaction spontaneous. By rejecting the “mining” process and blockchain method introduced by Bitcoin, Raiblocks has been able to make single transactions almost instantaneous.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/incredible-raiblocks-end-bitcoin/
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
#GAMEOVER $XRB:

- Admission $XRB network is broken and can't scale:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IcarusGlider/status/952224003565015042

- More proofs:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BTCPennyStock/status/952228771716767744

No serious exchange will ever list this coin because it's unstsble and does not work properly with serious volumes (more than ONE TX/s, and they are advertising 7000 TX/s ROTFL). Period.

On the contrary, they have fixed the scaling issue, and will come with a patch early next week.
Really, just read your links.

Lol yeah literally says they're working on it right now  Grin
Activity: 12
#GAMEOVER $XRB:

- More proofs:

No serious exchange will ever list this coin because it's unstsble and does not work properly with serious volumes (more than ONE TX/s, and they are advertising 7000 TX/s ROTFL). Period.

On the contrary, they have fixed the scaling issue, and will come with a patch early next week.
Really, just read your links.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

It is not new tech, it is 2 years old. It has been listed and delisted on cryptopia and bittrex before out of a reason. Be careful, whales pump and dump shit every day. Dnt be a victim. do research.

You should take your own advice and do some research FUDster. XRB was never delisted from Bittrex and the only reason it was taken off of Cryptopia was do to whining from annoying, desperate third worlders like you.

FALSE: $XRB was tested and never listed by Bittrex because of node crashing under load (page 402 of this discussion, April 2016).

The same problems are present now. With more than half/ONE TX/s nodes crash and it's clear they can't solve the problem. "Do one thing and do it well" they advertise but they actually can't. Dev is maybe enjoying his brand new Tesla but the future is not here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
#GAMEOVER $XRB:

- More proofs:

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
People spreading FUD are just crying 'cause they didn't got in at the right time. I personally didn't, but that's fine, I'm not spreading FUD Wink
XRB totally deserves it x20 place 'cause it's solving a great concern; that's actually bitcoin's main problem. Go ahead guys

That is natural reaction so many people sold this coin at very low price and now they regret to see the current price so they are on job to spread the FUD but it wont work anymore.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Again with the third world comment, I'm sure you live in the gool ol' USA where your president has said something similar.

Nope, and if you don't like what I post, I think you know where you can stick it snowflake  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

It was most likely 13 year olds and angsty pill addicted teens (that username  Roll Eyes ) who like to make edgy comments.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 190
How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

Thanks for warning us. Now fuck off. The FUD spreading on this thread its amazing.

This is typically the ransom of the last (BIG) expansion. It was the same for Stratis in June. This is a  really good sign for the future.
Now we need Binance listing and the incoming releases and announcements expected for Q1 and we're back on track  Cool
Activity: 139

Thanks for warning us. Now fuck off. The FUD spreading on this thread its amazing.

I think the developers should team up with the Stone dev and combine great idea's, create two of the best DAG, zero fee based coins, Stone can be litecoin to Raiblock's Bitcoin. If your interested in supporting DAG based chains, jump over to the Stone thread and show your support: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762

LOL Stone is officially a scam and you say they should combine Cheesy

Guys, be careful , no coin which is 2 years old and got listed and delisted from bittrex and cryptopia because of bugs rises to 3 billion marketcap in a month without whales pumping it. Ask questions, because if the tech is good then there is nothing to worry about. but if people tell you that peoblems have been tackled but cant explain to you how then you should trust your gut feeling . Everyday some shitcoin gets pumped and dumped. This coin is 2 years old...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_13_12.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: EAADD50D96C59DBEA0CF5400470F3605F0677BA7     
SHA256: 3939F4B94AB6BB297484569A5DEE7E05DC9EEC7692450D44EBF9089959F80880     

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_13_12.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: 49AB4E904A910B06D72E71BB635A17D909F118C8         
SHA256: 0AEB42968F6BF946AA471332616AD980E1B5A0B36C112AFBDAF89CB33A998BB6     
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Jump to: