Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 138. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Tested the payment.
Its damn fast as stated... Almost received in 4 seconds...

Hope the Dev team will soon solve the Node problem..

Just a question.. Why not reward the people for staking? That way more people will help out...
Or since circulation is over that cannot be done?

how do you reward in a network without fees ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Tested the payment.
Its damn fast as stated... Almost received in 4 seconds...

Hope the Dev team will soon solve the Node problem..

Just a question.. Why not reward the people for staking? That way more people will help out...
Or since circulation is over that cannot be done?
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
Tell me what real performance has blockchain XRB and how much it is perspective in terms of scaling?

1.7 sec a transaction.
https://medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3

want to see it by yourself ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXxt_icXtE

Regarding the scalability 7000 tx/sec on testnet.

Fracas find a job you'll make more money than spreading obvious fud again and again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Tell me what real performance has blockchain XRB and how much it is perspective in terms of scaling?

Read my last post ;-).
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Do you know this was a captchatyper service?
Lol
A capcha worker become rich now? No, I think most of them sold all to earn dollar.
I know most of people here will hate me. But, truly, How a good technology come from a captchatyper service? I know a captchatyper service often use for bad purposes!
The tech behind a coin and the distribution model in this case have nothing to do with each other.  If you gave away Ferraris in a poorly organized raffle and you didn't win one, would you say Ferraris are poorly made automobiles because you didn't like how the raffle was done?  No.  Again the two nothing to do with each other in terms of reflecting the quality of what was given away.
Multiversum
XRB at this pace will become one of the best news of this year, however, there are some things taking place, such as people creating projects whose goal is to get through XRB donations, this can bring a negative image to this project, maybe I'm worried about it, unstable projects rarely exceed $20 per coin.

Yeah, rarely.

Network Stats (https://www.raiblocks.club/) ->

- ADVERTISING:
A block represents a send, receive or open transaction. A frontier represents one account in a wallet. Tx/sec is the total throughput of the network, which theoretically has a capacity of 7,000tx/s max.

VS

- REALITY:

🚀 TX/SEC (30 MIN AVG)

And nodes keep crashing.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
XRB at this pace will become one of the best news of this year, however, there are some things taking place, such as people creating projects whose goal is to get through XRB donations, this can bring a negative image to this project, maybe I'm worried about it, unstable projects rarely exceed $20 per coin.
Multiversum
Intresting coin but why it's not listed at main exchanges like bittrex, binance ? I'll buy some but for that i need to register at new exchanges Cool

Bittrex tested it and didn't list it because of node crashing in April 2016, you can find proofs in this same discussion. Cryptopia was forced to delist it too.

No legit exchange can really and succesfully list it without crashes. It's not a coincidence not a single exchange right now is letting XRP withdraw, even the only one active since years.

Rai.Exchange should have opened January the first, then January the 9th... still not open... now "soon". Another coincidence.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Intresting coin but why it's not listed at main exchanges like bittrex, binance ? I'll buy some but for that i need to register at new exchanges Cool
Multiversum
NO EXCHANGE IS LETTING XRB WITHDRAW... what a coincidence!

"XRB is hyped up vapourware and will never work as advertised. Don't buy into the pump scheme.. if you did, this could be your last change to get out without burning yourself."
- https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qbixo/xrb_is_hyped_up_vapourware_and_will_never_work_as/

Need moar?
Activity: 13
Do you know this was a captchatyper service?
Lol
A capcha worker become rich now? No, I think most of them sold all to earn dollar.
I know most of people here will hate me. But, truly, How a good technology come from a captchatyper service? I know a captchatyper service often use for bad purposes!
Activity: 7
I'm hodling more than 4 digits XRB, nothing more to say...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_14_12.7z (all OS for version 9.0)     
SHA1: FE9DE76F6DED59711C016CC325D33857CEF109E9     
SHA256: CBA365EBCFE16B8404E3937F12412546C91765F9CD69F9294E8BB76A544458DF     

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_14_14.7z (for version 8.0)       
SHA1: 71C9243F6903F0C8BFE68CA63C3EBDD6E720A3FE     
SHA256: 6FEFB6A05B624B44D1D74AFA70F415A7F1AF0FC0555F782963B3A7D63E28288D   
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
I have seen many FUD saying that the team is lying about the node issue and that the announcement next week is just to hide they can't fixe it.

The XRB team has always been super honest with us and Colin works with the other members 20 hours to fix the issue.

So why the price dip ? Because of the FUD saying people won't be able to withdraw, hence people sell to withdraw in another currency. But once the node issue is fixed we won't have any issue to hit 100$ in the following weeks/months.

Remember, you can't go wrong investing in great technology:

Amazon $AMZN

2018: $1276 (Euphoria)
2015: $434 (Excitement)
2010: $135 (Hope)
2008: $51 (Despair)
2007: $113 (Euphoria)
2006: $36 (Hope)
2002: $36 (Excitement)
2001: $5 (Despair)
2000: $15 (Denial)
1999: $113 (Euphoria)
1998: $6 (Optimism)
1997: $1 (Despair)

Just enjoy the dump to buy more, when XRB will be at 1000$ you won't regret.
Activity: 770
Merit: 469
I think Raiblocks will have great 2018.
Once it added in Binance then lots of new member will grab raiblocks.
The community will grow more.
I think we will see atleast 100$ raiblocks in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I wanted to create account on official exchange bitgrail but creation of new accounts is temporarily closed. Has this been recently or any word was given on this why this action was taken ? People those interested to pick up cheap coins at current price have no access to exchange now.

I think they have to block new users to have a decent quality for the trader on there
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I wanted to create account on official exchange bitgrail but creation of new accounts is temporarily closed. Has this been recently or any word was given on this why this action was taken ? People those interested to pick up cheap coins at current price have no access to exchange now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
How long does Binance typically take to list a coin after an announcement? Though $XRB would have been listed already by now.  Undecided

since XRB is new tech, it could take quite some time I guess

It is not new tech, it is 2 years old. It has been listed and delisted on cryptopia and bittrex before out of a reason. Be careful, whales pump and dump shit every day. Dnt be a victim. do research.

You should take your own advice and do some research FUDster. XRB was never delisted from Bittrex and the only reason it was taken off of Cryptopia was do to whining from annoying, desperate third worlders like you.

FALSE: $XRB was tested and never listed by Bittrex because of node crashing under load (page 402 of this discussion, April 2016).

The same problems are present now. With more than half/ONE TX/s nodes crash and it's clear they can't solve the problem. "Do one thing and do it well" they advertise but they actually can't. Dev is maybe enjoying his brand new Tesla but the future is not here.

same as you do right?
do one thing and do it well
all you do is spreading all fuds here lol but you did not do it well  Grin

and you did not read well the link you gave OMG ROTFL
they will fix it on the next patch
now GTFO
Activity: 4
People spreading FUD are just crying 'cause they didn't got in at the right time. I personally didn't, but that's fine, I'm not spreading FUD Wink
XRB totally deserves it x20 place 'cause it's solving a great concern; that's actually bitcoin's main problem. Go ahead guys
you are such an idiot. What right time? if the tech would be as promised the coin will go uo another 200 times. but if its useless tech it will go to almost zero. now you decide who has more to lose or gain. anyway told you. ill be laughing my ass off when this shit goes nowhere in the next 2 oe 3 months. Cheesy

XRB got to $37.00 on two tiny, crappy exchanges that no sane person would feel comfortable sending large amounts to without thinking twice. If you don't think it's going back to $37.00 and beyond when it get's on the largest crypto exchange in the world; 5 MILLION new investors overnight. Tell me your reasoning for it tanking again? lol   Wink
Jump to: