Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 142. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Guys, with the electricity needed for one BTC transaction you can make 1,35 million XRB transaction.
The electricity cost for one XRB transaction is 43 times lower than a VISA transaction.

Amazing  Shocked

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7phxm1/you_can_make_135_million_raiblocks_transaction/

Both XRB and Byteball are  going to be huge in 2018 as the mainstream needs  a solution and DAG  coins will certainly be a part of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
The XRB is a revolutionary coin. Instant confirm and 0 fee when send. I think there are no more coins like this. Don't sell for low. It real value should be at least 5000$=1XRB.

therefore the whole market has to grow 100x

Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Ælf/XMR Enthusiast
Any mention of when this hits Binance please? Thank you.  Cheesy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My Raiblock at KUCOIN is missing.  Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Hello there!
which exchange is the fastest to deposit and withdraw rai these days?
Activity: 51

----------------------- >>>>>>>          Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin     https://i.imgur.com/2IEXU8j.jpg      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

to the MOON!!!!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin ------->> Good night RIPLE!    Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How long on average does the Kucoin deposit take?
It says they are having technical difficulties with deposits but it has been almost 24 hours and it still pending.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Is there any word on when it'll be added to binance?
Their statement is...

As promised, XRB will be awarded with a free listing placement on Binance. The exact listing time will be announced separately.

Binance Team

2018/01/09

-----

So it could be tomorrow or 2 weeks from now, no one really knows besides them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
cant wait for the rebrand to Nano and the iOS mobile wallet. Buy now or cry later folks!

There's still no confirmation coming from the devs regarding the nano rebrand, so far we still don't know if that's true or it's just a rumor but so far based on what I've read on some of the dev team's tweets I don't think there will be a rebrand that will happen anytime soon because if you've been following raiblock's news on twitter, one of the devs just announced about 18 hours ago that they are currently working on another payment getaway called the raiwire, so from the word rai, it pretty much proves that there will be no rebranding on the project but I'm still not a 100% sure about that, speaking of payment getaway, the CEO of headphones.com just announced on reddit that they are accepting raiblocks as payment for their products, this is a really good news to this project, now we can finally see how raiblocks will perform in the real world and how raiblocks will be utilize as a method of payment. I'm stoked to see raiblock's first transaction as a method of payment for a real life object, I'm sure this will be legendary, this will be the raiblock's version of the guy who paid a huge amount of bitcoins for pizza.
copper member
Activity: 9
Will hold onto my raiblocks for nano, beause DAG blockchains will be the top5 in 2018, no question asked.

For those of you interested in a prospective project, Stone does a good job of that with DAG+ privacy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762

Don't shill a scam
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Is there any word on when it'll be added to binance?
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
The XRB is a revolutionary coin. Instant confirm and 0 fee when send. I think there are no more coins like this. Don't sell for low. It real value should be at least 5000$=1XRB.
Activity: 25
Guys, with the electricity needed for one BTC transaction you can make 1,35 million XRB transaction.
The electricity cost for one XRB transaction is 43 times lower than a VISA transaction.

Amazing  Shocked

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7phxm1/you_can_make_135_million_raiblocks_transaction/
Activity: 12
Will hold onto my raiblocks for nano, beause DAG blockchains will be the top5 in 2018, no question asked.

For those of you interested in a prospective project, Stone does a good job of that with DAG+ privacy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
cant wait for the rebrand to Nano and the iOS mobile wallet. Buy now or cry later folks!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Kucoin deposits taking longer than normal.

Bitflip on the other hand is working well, just volume is not as high.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Deposit to Bitgrail is ok and smoothly

1 TX at 1 Block is seriously? If XRB have million TX, so XRB have Million block too?
Wow, insane  Grin
Activity: 28
Everybody is eagerly waiting for Binance show-up, on the other hand I'm more eager for rebranding. Is there a roadmap on this?
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
How long until XRB is on Binance do we know yet? I might pick up a few.

Binance has limited the amount of new accounts, but Kucoin is still open to all (I think) and is trading XRB.
Yes this maybe more good for persone who have no account in binance.
but binance is really a more big exchange than kucoins and hope xrb can be listed by binance!

it will be listed on xrb soon. They volume would be higher if every new member could sign up these days

No date on Binance listing yet?

Just wait.
The exact listing time will be announced separately.
Jump to: