Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 194. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Now the withdrawal of XRB on bitgrail exchange works again. I will buy some more coins and hold for a long time. Next year i think in a major price increase.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What is behind Big price increase lately from 2000 to 1000 satoshi (5x) ?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Anybody know about this project because right now it can really be useful with all its features...project is really getting old any new update form dev?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
I've only recently discovered XRB and I'm about half way through digesting the whitepaper. This sounds technically better then IOTA, yet has flown under the radar all this time. Is there a specific reason it's so undervalued? Any significant downside I'm missing from the white paper? I'm close to a buy decision and I'd like a critical view on it.

It was likely overlooked because of the initial distribution model.  There was a flood of people filling out captchas and constantly spamming and complaining about it wherever it was mentioned, essentially drowning out anything else and likely pushing some investors away.  Now that it's over the focus is back on the tech behind it and interested has resumed.

This.

The only problem now are the exchanges Smiley

Sooner or later exchanges will understand the potential of Raiblocks and will add it to their markets . This is not a concern for me . I'm really happy because people that i talk about XRB are fascinated with the speed and ease of the coin . As we were talking with a friend who could'nt believe the speed of transaction , XRB is what NXTChg wanted SIM to become .
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I find a old railblock folder, i downloaded the wallet and synced but just show me 1 transaction of 1 xrb, when im pretty sure i claimed a lot more in past from the faucet.
And just if i put the seed with all 0, give me in return a lot of accounts but all with 0 coin inside, all others seed give me just 1 account everytime.
What im doing wrong/i miss?
They still was mrai when i used the faucet
Activity: 5
I've only recently discovered XRB and I'm about half way through digesting the whitepaper. This sounds technically better then IOTA, yet has flown under the radar all this time. Is there a specific reason it's so undervalued? Any significant downside I'm missing from the white paper? I'm close to a buy decision and I'd like a critical view on it.

It was likely overlooked because of the initial distribution model.  There was a flood of people filling out captchas and constantly spamming and complaining about it wherever it was mentioned, essentially drowning out anything else and likely pushing some investors away.  Now that it's over the focus is back on the tech behind it and interested has resumed.

This.

The only problem now are the exchanges Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 139

Also, is Mercatox the only exchange I can buy on?

check out:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Also, is Mercatox the only exchange I can buy on?
Activity: 139
Mercatox exchange XRB wallet always seems to be in maintenance and I can not withdraw the coins.
This is the 3rd day that I try to take the coins off of the exchange and I can not.
They have a banner that says "Due to  XRB node overloaded XRB withdrawals will be processed not instantly but in automated mode in the order of queue"
I think the volume of XRB transactions has slowed down in the past 2 days, so I kinda don't think this would be an issue.

Anybody knows what's wrong? It seems strange to me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Love this coin! Investing and hodling! This can easily push $20 per coin

raiblocks it for long-term (HODLLLLLLLLLL)
just like bitcoin, first time the price so cheap but now it's very expensive
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Wow its worth more than $2 still reasonable to buy before it takes off to $5 to $10. The more we hodl this great coin the more it take us to the moon.
This will turn to gold in the long term.

I agree with you, this is the best opportunity to accumulate XRB. I think this coin price will explode when hit in better exchange, may it will not take long tome to be listing on another exchange
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Selling all my XRB and stopping solving captcha for XRB last june is the my biggest regret this year

I feel you man! But don't regret, save your nerves.

I wish I purchased much more XRB. Because it made x10+ vs BTC and BTC made almost x10 since the beginning of summer...
Activity: 54
I experienced yesterday the transfers of the online wallet. It's fantastic! Translations on average 7-9 seconds. This coin has no competitors. The only problem is that large exchanges are needed.
But still the creator of this currency is a tough guy! Wink
What about Stellar? Translations less than 1s and is already on the biggest exchanges. Nevertheless, RaiBlocks will find its niche as the market is so big that every decent coin can be accomodated.

The Stellar has a small commission  Grin
Fans and coin holders! Write appeals to poloniex so that our coin was added to this exchange! It's worth it, to describe its advantages in the appeal (obviously) https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 113

Vote RaiBlocks on Bit-z

Verify your account to level 2 - which is basically just confirming email, address and name.

You will get free 200 vtc to vote for $XRB to be listed

Tomorrow 18th to 25th
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I experienced yesterday the transfers of the online wallet. It's fantastic! Translations on average 7-9 seconds. This coin has no competitors. The only problem is that large exchanges are needed.

Yes the coin and the codebase is pretty cool. More people should actually use the coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gbe8d763cyq8cc/AADbcCVi7hI7OieZwOqwLcdua?dl=0

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_17_08.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: E2B6548936A65AA15103BFD8904AA11048C9844E
SHA256: 9C7A859AE7C88AF08B1B5E49579E6341BF617E131634E87BCABDC593F7694533

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_17_08.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: 9878775DA91A01DDEF33E1135230CEA8512785CE
SHA256: 911266C4D8E171BC1522E94A8538EEF48ACE9716A5DEC05ECE8A79D3C11EA8D6 
Activity: 61
Love this coin! Investing and hodling! This can easily push $20 per coin
Jump to: