Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 193. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Price is still cheap, keep accumulating. I don't know when it's going to hit a bigger exchange, so take advantage of the price now. Make believe it's Christmas already and the dumpers are giving away $XRB's.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
Colin LeMahieu, founder and lead developer of RaiBlocks, will be hosting an AMA Wednesday, December 20th at 1 PM EST here on /r/RaiBlocks. Please post the questions you would like to see answered in the comment section.

https://redd.it/7ko5l7
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Is there plan to list XRB on a larger exchange? Now that we are out of distribution phase, listing on bittrex or binance and the likes could do wonders for the price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Seem XRB price trying to moving over $3, i hope there is no problem so that this coin price can continue to increase. This is the potential project because XRB offer instant transactions and zero transaction
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Where do you think will be the price of this coin next year? I mean the higher value that can reach this coin?

The sky's the limit. When people start to realize "store of value without utility" is not sustainable. They will look at tangle or lattice type of blockchains which Raiblocks is the most convincing of the three.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
 XRB need Cryptopia exchange!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
mercatox is down? hmmm.. not again...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If i open my backup file i have almost 60 seed, wich one is the correct?  Huh
When i was using the faucet, i never have to import seed and he always find the coins , but now i don't see any.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Where do you think will be the price of this coin next year? I mean the higher value that can reach this coin?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cool tech I think, but I wouldn't touch this coin while it is being traded only on their own exchange, devs can pump-and-dump us like a sh8t, I will keep my eyes on it if other open and free markets for raiblocks appear in future
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I've only recently discovered XRB and I'm about half way through digesting the whitepaper. This sounds technically better then IOTA, yet has flown under the radar all this time. Is there a specific reason it's so undervalued? Any significant downside I'm missing from the white paper? I'm close to a buy decision and I'd like a critical view on it.

It was likely overlooked because of the initial distribution model.  There was a flood of people filling out captchas and constantly spamming and complaining about it wherever it was mentioned, essentially drowning out anything else and likely pushing some investors away.  Now that it's over the focus is back on the tech behind it and interested has resumed.

This.

The only problem now are the exchanges Smiley

It's getting listed on a new exchange. https://twitter.com/SCXchange

BTW. If you restore from seed and cannot see your accounts. You have to go and create them again. They will get created exactly like before. I backed up my old data that was taking too long to sync and manually downloaded the latest data file and my coins from bitgrail showed up.
I really hope that the team can pickup steam since the creator is now FT working on this. Transactions are blazing fast.

Just clicked through from their twitter and the exchange website doesn't exist?!

Also it looks like they've just misspelled sexchange.io

https://scexchange.io

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa

Don't get me wrong I LOVE RaiBlocks of course  Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Ola peeps,

After looking around the project and try it myself, i can only say that the speed of transaction is clearly impressive !!

I do not have my laptop with me at the moment so ive been moving my coin from Bitgrail to the Raiwallet ( online wallet) straight from the link on the official Railblock website !

I presume it is safe, as Railblock.net stand by it, but i would like some opinion from the community Smiley

Its an online wallet who lets you keep your seed, have 2FA activated, and seems to shut down everytime you refresh the page !

In any case, i wish load of success to that project !! I love to travel and XRB could save us a great deal of time and ressources : )

Activity: 715
Mercatox exchange XRB wallet always seems to be in maintenance and I can not withdraw the coins.
This is the 3rd day that I try to take the coins off of the exchange and I can not.
They have a banner that says "Due to  XRB node overloaded XRB withdrawals will be processed not instantly but in automated mode in the order of queue"
I think the volume of XRB transactions has slowed down in the past 2 days, so I kinda don't think this would be an issue.

Anybody knows what's wrong? It seems strange to me.

I want know too what the problem on Mercatox whith RAI  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I've only recently discovered XRB and I'm about half way through digesting the whitepaper. This sounds technically better then IOTA, yet has flown under the radar all this time. Is there a specific reason it's so undervalued? Any significant downside I'm missing from the white paper? I'm close to a buy decision and I'd like a critical view on it.

It was likely overlooked because of the initial distribution model.  There was a flood of people filling out captchas and constantly spamming and complaining about it wherever it was mentioned, essentially drowning out anything else and likely pushing some investors away.  Now that it's over the focus is back on the tech behind it and interested has resumed.

This.

BTW. If you restore from seed and cannot see your accounts. You have to go and create them again. They will get created exactly like before. I backed up my old data that was taking too long to sync and manually downloaded the latest data file and my coins from bitgrail showed up.
I really hope that the team can pickup steam since the creator is now FT working on this. Transactions are blazing fast.

Just clicked through from their twitter and the exchange website doesn't exist?!

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa

This.

And even their own twitter account shows contradiction in site domains - SEcXchange.io and ScEXchange.com. I'm confused

This.

This.

Activity: 630
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gbe8d763cyq8cc/AADbcCVi7hI7OieZwOqwLcdua?dl=0

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_18_09.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 2F2352614FA4AFB7C9AE907A7212C9E1920106C8   
SHA256: A39CDF32677933F1EE0AEF763507D9C0E21481C545E9AEF67FCF28F2046A63E9   

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_18_09.7z (for version 9.0)       
SHA1: D2D2ACD46AA8F42136693A3C666F24D4ECCB9689   
SHA256: 255C4663840D7629665CAE29781D4A9FE28484D9DAC40C7748EE98BF2DBA5CE1   
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I experienced yesterday the transfers of the online wallet. It's fantastic! Translations on average 7-9 seconds. This coin has no competitors. The only problem is that large exchanges are needed.
But still the creator of this currency is a tough guy! Wink

Have  you never  tried  Waves  lite wallet?  It's  4  second  per transaction,  so  the  speed  of transaction is  not the principal  advantage of  XRB

Speed +  zero fee +   community  are the ingredients  to make it the new  bitcoin tought.

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

This.

Jump to: