Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 206. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
5$ in January, I think

I also hope the price can reach $5, but seem the price now stuck at $1 and now seem down a bit. I also waiting for a good news from this project, maybe if there is a good news can make XRB price growing rapidly

I think it's good because I have time to buy at cheap price.
It's $1 and Raiblocks doesn't have a good wallet and a big exchange. When it will have a mobile wallet and Bittrex, what do you really think the price will be? $10 is underestimated.

Yeah the current price is not a bad thing, we've all been waiting for this coin to reach $1 and now that it's happening it seems like people are still not contended, but I know xrb is worth more, let's just be patient with no current development or no news the price went up like crazy even though btc's price skyrocket over the past few days still xrb's price went above 6000 sat and that's already a good thing and that just proves that we are heading forward here, it's quite rare for a coin to skyrocket even without development updates or new exchanges but still xrb's price went up, this just shows how strong this project is and how massive is its potential. Yeah I do agree with what you're saying here it's really obvious that once xrb will be available on a bigger exchange and the wallet issues will be fixed then the price could be more than $10 it could go as high as $20. The mobile wallet is very attractive towards users, it's convenient and very easy to use so I think adding that feature will really help the price moon.

Potential is grate, especially seeing last rally even with BTC going so high. I wouldn't say that it will go to 10-20$ by only adding to bigger exchange but wouldn't mind Smiley It needs more adoption and bigger partners. Project is still very small.
Generally waiting for further development and growth as it should go really nice.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
3rd world bums?  I hope you realize that the reason why you have money and they don't is because the first world country you are from exploits these individuals. Without the third world you wouldn't have such a cozy and comfortable life.

There was an influx of what seems to be kids into Raiblocks because it was free, free lunch money for them.

Now go to your corner and think about what you just said kid.
You couldn't be more wrong on a variety of things you just said, including what you think you know about me.  But I don't remotely care enough to discuss any of that as it's off topic.  Stop being triggered and focus on the coin, that's what this thread is about.

You should listen to your own advice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
5$ in January, I think

I also hope the price can reach $5, but seem the price now stuck at $1 and now seem down a bit. I also waiting for a good news from this project, maybe if there is a good news can make XRB price growing rapidly

It's $1 and Raiblocks doesn't have a good wallet and a big exchange. When it will have a mobile wallet and Bittrex, what do you really think the price will be? $10 is underestimated.

Yeah the current price is not a bad thing, we've all been waiting for this coin to reach $1 and now that it's happening it seems like people are still not contended, but I know xrb is worth more, let's just be patient with no current development or no news the price went up like crazy even though btc's price skyrocket over the past few days still xrb's price went above 6000 sat and that's already a good thing and that just proves that we are heading forward here, it's quite rare for a coin to skyrocket even without development updates or new exchanges but still xrb's price went up, this just shows how strong this project is and how massive is its potential. Yeah I do agree with what you're saying here it's really obvious that once xrb will be available on a bigger exchange and the wallet issues will be fixed then the price could be more than $10 it could go as high as $20. The mobile wallet is very attractive towards users, it's convenient and very easy to use so I think adding that feature will really help the price moon.

Whilst I'd LOVE to see a $20 $XRB, that would put it on a market cap of $2.66 billion which is pretty hardcore... although that's still only a quarter of IOTA's current market cap!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
5$ in January, I think

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
5$ in January, I think

That's very interesting if XRB coin price can be $10, so i think i will keep this coin for long term investment. If mobile wallet will release, maybe this coin price can skyrocket
Activity: 162
IOTA is for machine to machine transactions, XRB is for microtransactions. Separate use cases.

Still IOTA has a ton of issues and I'm not sure those will ever be resolved. Also the community sucks, look at the reddit thread in the IOTA sub where that guy lost $30k. At least his post wasn't deleted, they're censoring the hell out of it.

No, they are not censoring. Stop spreading fud.

IOTA community, especially in Slack, is great and very supportive. However, we are attacked by a lot of fud the last time, due to the rise in market share. People say IOTA fake Microsoft collaborations, but even Microsoft writes it on their webpages etc. It is annoying as hell.

I am writing this, because RaiBlocks will have the same issues once it reaches 1bn, then 2bn.. people wont understand the concept, they will question the technology, they will spread fud. Do not be a part of it when it comes to IOTA if you wish not to hear the same lies when RaiBlocks moons.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
IOTA is for machine to machine transactions, XRB is for microtransactions. Separate use cases.

Still IOTA has a ton of issues and I'm not sure those will ever be resolved. Also the community sucks, look at the reddit thread in the IOTA sub where that guy lost $30k. At least his post wasn't deleted, they're censoring the hell out of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
5$ in January, I think

Activity: 162
IOTA and XRB are both the future! Everything with NO fees and very high scalability will survive and be #1 in the future.
Activity: 350
5$ in January, I think

Activity: 273
Merit: 251
5$ in January, I think
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Iota is expensive hot shit. XRB is the real deal. Binance and Bittrex will list it soon. Did you know why polo and Bittrex have not added iota despite the market cap is super high and pumped up?

Because they are going to add Raiblocks soon. 1 XRB will rich 50 dollars per coin soon. Bitcoin lightning will become a failure and everyone will move to Raiblocks

i hope at Q4 2018 XRB price will be $70 each unit
so i can retire from this crypto world  Cool
I think that Iota and Raiblocks can survive independently.
I don't understand why the success of one must destroy the other.
Maybe 2018 will be the year of new protocol like Tangle, Dag....
So I will buy cheap Xrb, Byteball and Iota.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Iota is expensive hot shit. XRB is the real deal. Binance and Bittrex will list it soon. Did you know why polo and Bittrex have not added iota despite the market cap is super high and pumped up?

Because they are going to add Raiblocks soon. 1 XRB will rich 50 dollars per coin soon. Bitcoin lightning will become a failure and everyone will move to Raiblocks

most exchanger are not adding IOTA because they must adapt their system to work on that new protocol and system,
even bitfinex is helping other exchangers on how to manage it.

$Xrb today is like we were in 2009 for btc! Great opportunity! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546

Activity: 132
Railblocks  is nothing compared to  the  big  Giant  IOTA.  

It's   rising only thanks  to  the big  moon  of IOTA.  The team,  the  dev, the  tecnlogy  the fact that IOTA  will implement smart contracts,  wolskvagene, Bosh, microsoft... railblock is  nothing  compared to this.

Railblock  is speculation and immagination, IOTA gonna   the  reality of the  next  5  years.

So  make  your  choise,  guys

I  admitt  that railblock  has  been  a  good  thing for  people  were making faucets and captchas in the last summer,  when its  worth was nothing  than some  cents...

I want  to see  its price  down , cause  I don't  like  when  I  see  a  potencial  coin and  I have not  bought it  on the  dip.

And   now it's not  the dip (and  I don't  hodl  shit coins), so I  won't  buy rail

lol, everything in crypto is speculation and imagination,
like ur statement there about iota gonna be the reality next 5 years

IOTA such a project can be said to be a legendary project, and if each currency is 30,000 times the growth, then the entire digital currency market will cause the whole world a sensation
Activity: 132
The recent trading volume continues to grow larger and closer to high prices, but hopefully you can create new high prices because it is sacred
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Wow Rai is booming, $1 a coin now, what do you guys think is the realistic short term top for this?  Please no shilling and silly hyping, ohmygod $100 each soon!!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Railblocks  is nothing compared to  the  big  Giant  IOTA.  

It's   rising only thanks  to  the big  moon  of IOTA.  The team,  the  dev, the  tecnlogy  the fact that IOTA  will implement smart contracts,  wolskvagene, Bosh, microsoft... railblock is  nothing  compared to this.

Railblock  is speculation and immagination, IOTA gonna   the  reality of the  next  5  years.

So  make  your  choise,  guys

I  admitt  that railblock  has  been  a  good  thing for  people  were making faucets and captchas in the last summer,  when its  worth was nothing  than some  cents...

I want  to see  its price  down , cause  I don't  like  when  I  see  a  potencial  coin and  I have not  bought it  on the  dip.

And   now it's not  the dip (and  I don't  hodl  shit coins), so I  won't  buy rail

lol, everything in crypto is speculation and imagination,
like ur statement there about iota gonna be the reality next 5 years
Jump to: