Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 207. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok  railblocks's  fans  you  are  close to  convince me to   buy  some  railbloks coins.

Tell  me  why  I would  have to  buy   railblocks coins  instead of that  beutiful coin  (IOTA)?

The idea is  to use  this coin as  an hedge?  

I don't   believe  on this  coin... it's   at ATH all time highs...   nah...  undecided... it's  useless...  looks  poor of marketing ...  but  it  has not  yet  hit  the bigger exanges (if I am  not wrong)

But  none  will use it... it's  like  the stupid brother of  IOTA...  nah... I  don't  have so much money to lose  into   the All times  highs...

undecided

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
myraiwallet.com is so much quicker than loading blocks manually on the windows wallet, top job team!
This is not an official wallet. If you want to use web wallet, use raiwallet.com

I would argue myraiwallet.com is more secure than raiwallet.com because the seeds are cookies browser based, so no storing of any information, data tampering is not even possible.

be careful guys
only use wallet that listed on official website
dont trust this guy  Angry
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
3rd world bums?  I hope you realize that the reason why you have money and they don't is because the first world country you are from exploits these individuals. Without the third world you wouldn't have such a cozy and comfortable life.

There was an influx of what seems to be kids into Raiblocks because it was free, free lunch money for them.

Now go to your corner and think about what you just said kid.
You couldn't be more wrong on a variety of things you just said, including what you think you know about me.  But I don't remotely care enough to discuss any of that as it's off topic.  Stop being triggered and focus on the coin, that's what this thread is about.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Problem with XRB until now is that it's 'hard' to buy them. They are not on big exchanges, hope that's gonna change soon.
It's not hard to buy them by any means.  There isn't a single exchange in existence that has every coin out there, most people have accounts on a few exchanges.  If a person wants XRB then make an account and buy some on a few it's already listed on.  It will hit a bigger exchange at some point.

I just want to say FUCK YOU don't scam people's money. Stop creating newbie accounts and spamming this thread.
Don't just get upset and make a post.  Report these people to the moderators.

what drives the price up? I just checked it's close to 5k sats now.
is this a side effect of miner page closing down? or just a pump that lasts longer?
or is there a new development or recent improvements that I missed  Huh
The price was bound to increase when the faucet was shut down and the rest of the supply burned.  You suddenly didn't have a bunch of third world bums dumping their coins on everyone everyday for pennies.

3rd world bums?  I hope you realize that the reason why you have money and they don't is because the first world country you are from exploits these individuals. Without the third world you wouldn't have such a cozy and comfortable life.

There was an influx of what seems to be kids into Raiblocks because it was free, free lunch money for them.

Now go to your corner and think about what you just said kid.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Problem with XRB until now is that it's 'hard' to buy them. They are not on big exchanges, hope that's gonna change soon.
It's not hard to buy them by any means.  There isn't a single exchange in existence that has every coin out there, most people have accounts on a few exchanges.  If a person wants XRB then make an account and buy some on a few it's already listed on.  It will hit a bigger exchange at some point.

I just want to say FUCK YOU don't scam people's money. Stop creating newbie accounts and spamming this thread.
Don't just get upset and make a post.  Report these people to the moderators.

is this a side effect of miner page closing down? or just a pump that lasts longer?
or is there a new development or recent improvements that I missed  Huh
The price was bound to increase when the faucet was shut down and the rest of the supply burned.  You suddenly didn't have a bunch of third world bums dumping their coins on everyone everyday for pennies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
or is there a new development or recent improvements that I missed  Huh
I want  to see  its price  down , cause  I don't  like  when  I  see  a  potencial  coin and  I have not  bought it  on the  dip.

yeah me too
i want to see the price is going down, so i can buy more and more  Cool
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
so any update about this project nice price 1 $
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Railblocks  is nothing compared to  the  big  Giant  IOTA.  

It's   rising only thanks  to  the big  moon  of IOTA.  The team,  the  dev, the  tecnlogy  the fact that IOTA  will implement smart contracts,  wolskvagene, Bosh, microsoft... railblock is  nothing  compared to this.

Railblock  is speculation and immagination, IOTA gonna   the  reality of the  next  5  years.

So  make  your  choise,  guys

I  admitt  that railblock  has  been  a  good  thing for  people  were making faucets and captchas in the last summer,  when its  worth was nothing  than some  cents...

I want  to see  its price  down , cause  I don't  like  when  I  see  a  potencial  coin and  I have not  bought it  on the  dip.

And   now it's not  the dip (and  I don't  hodl  shit coins), so I  won't  buy rail

I keep reading worse things about iota from respected people. This might change, but at this time  Railblocks appears to work as a currency, where as iota that promises at lot does not appear to have its currency token part even working yet. let alone the IOT part.

Activity: 127
Activity: 224
Railblocks  is nothing compared to  the  big  Giant  IOTA.  

It's   rising only thanks  to  the big  moon  of IOTA.  The team,  the  dev, the  tecnlogy  the fact that IOTA  will implement smart contracts,  wolskvagene, Bosh, microsoft... railblock is  nothing  compared to this.

Railblock  is speculation and immagination, IOTA gonna   the  reality of the  next  5  years.

So  make  your  choise,  guys

I  admitt  that railblock  has  been  a  good  thing for  people  were making faucets and captchas in the last summer,  when its  worth was nothing  than some  cents...

And   now it's not  the dip (and  I don't  hodl  shit coins), so I  won't  buy rail

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The RaiBlocks project is a block chain in the field of financial microfinance, and it looks good. I'm going to make a research on this project, love friends waiting for my analysis.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 9
I want to buy some XRB with paypal. PM me price.
This is a very interesting project. I am doing research and found a lot of interesting news. This project has potential. What do you think is now a right time to buy or wait for next development update?

You should better buy when xrb price is still cheap
than the price is already high

cheap price = you will get many amounts
when the price is high = you get less amount
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
This is a very interesting project. I am doing research and found a lot of interesting news. This project has potential. What do you think is now a right time to buy or wait for next development update?
Buy now and hold long term.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
myraiwallet.com is so much quicker than loading blocks manually on the windows wallet, top job team!
This is not an official wallet. If you want to use web wallet, use raiwallet.com
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 113
is there any explorer? cause i am missing a transaction since many hours...
this is not instant!

It is instant. If you have withdrawn from bitgrail exchange it take's some time or hours they have issues processing withdrawals. Hopefully bigger exchanges will handle this. If you see in block explorer transaction says not confirmed it means your wallet is out of sync or locked. Please make sure your wallet is in sync and unlocked.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Jump to: