Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 220. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
XRB holds vs BTC pressure really good unlike most alts, in fiat XRB price increased significantly. I don't understand why there is so much whining in this thread as usual Sad Maybe show dev some support?
Activity: 217
needs more exchange for the gold coin , dev and community should get in touch with trades.

raiblocks exchange team is pushing up towards a lot of exchange.
it only takes time for xrb to be listed on several new exchanges.
more exchanges, more attention, more investors...
no doubt that XRB is a good coin, but XRB did not added on any big exchange, what is the problem whit it.long before we have a chance to be listed on bittrex, but did not, that is the only one chance, hope it will be list on P or B
Price to add coin in big exchange services not low. I think there is XRB problem.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Is there any info about the launch of online shop with XRB? I can't find this info and if someone can share it about the date of launching online shop will be very usefull for me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
needs more exchange for the gold coin , dev and community should get in touch with trades.

no doubt that XRB is a good coin, but XRB did not added on any big exchange, what is the problem whit it.long before we have a chance to be listed on bittrex, but did not, that is the only one chance, hope it will be list on P or B
Activity: 546

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Has anyone tried their new PoW mining? I tried it and when I check my progress I don't see any info for my account even if I already mined more than an hour.
Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.
There is no mining in XRB. One service offers you to mine Monero in browser & pays you with XRB.

Really? There's a service like that? Dude I'm so behind with this project, is that from the the same devs that were responsible for the faucet before? Cause I remember that someone posted on here that they will not continue with the XCM project anymore instead they will just distribute xrb form their own pockets through a faucet so is that from them? Is that the faucet that they were talking about? So instead of distributing xrb though a faucet they decided to make it a PoW mining? I'm really curious about this, is that safe though? Wouldn't that harm your computer/laptop?
Yes, they are mining Monero by hash/s then payout for us by XRB. I see they do this before faucet closed when use coinhive captcha. This is use your browser to produce hashes so dont harm if your dont use maximum of your computer resource.
So what is the benefit to us? XRB is a very good coin i think , But this will be playing bad, no one likes it. hope XRB will to the moon in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Has anyone tried their new PoW mining? I tried it and when I check my progress I don't see any info for my account even if I already mined more than an hour.
Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.
There is no mining in XRB. One service offers you to mine Monero in browser & pays you with XRB.

Really? There's a service like that? Dude I'm so behind with this project, is that from the the same devs that were responsible for the faucet before? Cause I remember that someone posted on here that they will not continue with the XCM project anymore instead they will just distribute xrb form their own pockets through a faucet so is that from them? Is that the faucet that they were talking about? So instead of distributing xrb though a faucet they decided to make it a PoW mining? I'm really curious about this, is that safe though? Wouldn't that harm your computer/laptop?
Yes, they are mining Monero by hash/s then payout for us by XRB. I see they do this before faucet closed when use coinhive captcha. This is use your browser to produce hashes so dont harm if your dont use maximum of your computer resource.

Yeah bro I've tried using it but it's not worth it though, you're just wasting your time with this, I've tried mining for 6 hours straight, I was using 70% speed and 4 threads, my hashrate is around 14-15/s and all I got was 0.013842 xrb, with the current price of xrb that's just around 28 satoshi for 6 hours, so not worth it, I rather just use faucets I'll earn better and it's way safer than mining through raiblockscommunity.net. With my current settings my cpu utilization spikes to 82% and my temperature is around 60 degrees Celsius, I know that's not too bad but if I'll keep mining 12 hours per day then I won't think my laptop will survive for more than 2 years. And I'll probably just get around 0.03 max xrb per day which is way too low. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to give any negative light towards raiblockscommunity.net, I appreciate what they're doing and I think it's very kind of them to do something like this to the community but I'm just sharing my thoughts regarding their site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Wait, what?  Since when is there PoW mining?  Can someone give me some more info on it. Apparently I'm blind and can't find it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I know i shouldn't ask here, but i can't find this info. Is there any news about the fork or split to the new "XRB" faucet coin?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

У мeня тoжe caмoe, eщe вчepa нaчaлa paбoтy, и дo cиx пop нeт нe кaкиx peзyльтaт пo cвoeмy кoшeлькy. Aдмины oтвeть кaк этo paбoтaeтHuh?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
It took me tens of hours to sync. A mobile wallet would be incredible, too. I'd love to send it around between my friends and myself on our phones. It'd be fun to really show off crypto without having to worry about losing money from transaction fees.
Strong selling over xrb coins whenever it reaches the green zone but to be fair same thing is happening to other crypto's, these all are people's currency so it scares the shit out of some countries.
Is the bittex rumor true?

actually, xrb last year was available in bittrex but still not officially announced, because at that time there are still many problems on the wallet.

You can check the proof here, look at post # 2328

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14709319

let's hope bittrex soon will list xrb  Grin
Activity: 224
Strong selling over xrb coins whenever it reaches the green zone but to be fair same thing is happening to other crypto's, these all are people's currency so it scares the shit out of some countries.
Is the bittex rumor true?
wow, xrb price is very stable while bitcoin prices are rising up sharply  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
Activity: 616
Please Does anyone have a list of the website that support xrb for now? There must be some website that support payment in xrb because I found instant transaction and zero fee a fantastic features of this coin!

Here is the list of which I know. It may not be complete. Unfortunately I have no more information.

Games:

The shops:
Jump to: