Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 219. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have liked this coin for a while because it is different, I still don't really understand how it works though.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
We are working to increase reward for the (unofficial) miner: https://raiblockscommunity.net/miner

We are also working to land the mixer asap.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
The next innovation I'm hoping for is some type of "lite" wallet where you don't have to wait 7 years for it to fully sync.  I know that's at least one issue that's keeping people away.

honestly this is what is needed in this space
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
The next innovation I'm hoping for is some type of "lite" wallet where you don't have to wait 7 years for it to fully sync.  I know that's at least one issue that's keeping people away.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
https://forum.raiblocks.net/latest is sure more organized than this thread. Though I notice this thread has quiet down a bit. We must be in the accumulationphase where weak hands are exiting because of "lack of news."
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
I don't think the mining website will bring more value to XRB coins. Is not worth to mining on site for me because get to low XRB.

You are right.
it only benefits the 3rd party (faucet)
and slowly kill your pc / smartphone
better buy xrb directly through the exchanger.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think the mining website will bring more value to XRB coins. Is not worth to mining on site for me because get to low XRB.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 46
still xrb is not getting momentum. devs are quiet hope they can deliver on the roadmap they presented but for now i will stay at the sideline.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Social Volume solume.io
added xrb
https://solume.io/coin/USDT$Tether$XRB$RaiBlocks?showCurves=counts_over_time

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
needs more exchange for the gold coin , dev and community should get in touch with trades.

raiblocks exchange team is pushing up towards a lot of exchange.
it only takes time for xrb to be listed on several new exchanges.
more exchanges, more attention, more investors...
no doubt that XRB is a good coin, but XRB did not added on any big exchange, what is the problem whit it.long before we have a chance to be listed on bittrex, but did not, that is the only one chance, hope it will be list on P or B
Price to add coin in big exchange services not low. I think there is XRB problem.
XRB holder can donate money to list on a big exchange, when it be list, everyone can get a good profit ,but no one to do this, dev do not care this too, he just Develop this coin hard
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Community make lot of people inteest in this gold coin...I think DEV ought to say something instead of quiet..I bet everybody within this community want to tap online again like it ought to..PS: Everyone NEED MONEYIt's so humorous DEV actively playing HIDE and Operate..r

I'm sure the devs are just busy working on this project that's why they haven't been on here to update us with the development so far and if you've been backreading the devs aren't really that active on here anyway they're usually active on the forum so if you want to be updated on the development of this project then you better join the raiblocks official forum (https://forum.raiblocks.net), it's more active there than it is on here but if you don't want to join then just wait for the weekly newsletter to come out, jaycox is always here to update us on the new developments of the project so far. You can also follow this project on twitter the devs on there are active as well.  I hope those two platforms convinces you that the devs aren't playing hide and operate.
Activity: 616
I see the new website for XRB mining. Is there any thread about new coins , and from where will be distributed new XRB coins if there was burned a lot?
This site has exactly the kind of attitude to the coin XRB, like any fauset to Bitcoins ...
Activity: 486
I see the new website for XRB mining. Is there any thread about new coins , and from where will be distributed new XRB coins if there was burned a lot?
Activity: 12
Looks like a fantastic project. Can't wait for it to get listen on larger exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Has there been any update from the devs about XRB development? The price is resilient now but I don't think it will hold if no new features are added to it. Hopefully, they would release soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Binance or Bittrex would be a promising step.

Although I would like to read more content within the website, besides a short road map and a link to a whitepaper.

It would be better for the general appearance and the user experience to my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
XRB holds vs BTC pressure really good unlike most alts, in fiat XRB price increased significantly. I don't understand why there is so much whining in this thread as usual Sad Maybe show dev some support?
I believe the price is holding relative to btc because it's at the bottom, there really isn't much lower for it to go.  Which means it's a good spot to buy in at.  All the long term holders know that it doesn't make sense to dump it this cheap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
XRB holds vs BTC pressure really good unlike most alts, in fiat XRB price increased significantly. I don't understand why there is so much whining in this thread as usual Sad Maybe show dev some support?

Exactly, I agree with you on this xrb's price never moved even though btc's price has skyrocket, most of the famous altcoins that were very successful two to four months ago has decreased in priced drastically. I think people should not worry about the price of xrb right now, if you've been here before then you'll realize that if you compare both the price of xrb before with btc's price before and the price of xrb now with the current btc's price, then xrb's value has increased, I think it increased around 40% if I'm not mistaken, so people should just chill and give the devs some time. Let's wait for december and see what exchange the devs have in store for all of us.
Jump to: