Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 215. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So will only the XRB mentioned in this image circulate?
Correct

Errrrrm what does not pocketed mean sorry?
Not received. If your wallet has unpocketed XRB, check if block count is up to date (https://raiblocks.net/) & unlock wallet if it's locked
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
News from telegram wallet RaiWalletBot

Renewed limits. Sending without fees every hour, max fee 0.01 XRB

What are these rates fee? I did not understand well. Thank you

What do you not understand? This applies to the telegrams of the wallet @RaiWalletBot. You can send one transaction every hour without commission. For the remaining transactions at the same hour, the maximum commission is 0.01 XRB.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

So will only the XRB mentioned in this image circulate?

What are these rates fee? I did not understand well. Thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Why are some people pointing XRB as one of the big projects in 1 or 2 years? Is it a decentralized exchange, right? Transactions are instantaneous and distribution is fair, right? Is there anything else? Cheesy

Because they are only three projects that has DAG technology IOTA, XRB, Byteball out of 1326 cryptocurrencies. Only IOTA and XRB has zero txs fee.
so i need some help guys, i made a transfer a long time ago from cryptopia to my wallet, however it never really got there, online it says "waiting for wallet to accept", the problem is that wallet has never really synced, and my wallet says locked, try to unlock it but it doesnt really do anything

so i got it to unlocked, how long does synchronizing last? i feel like its been a few weeks and nothing yet

Did you transfer XRB when it used to get traded on topia? That was long back. Which version wallet are you using? I recommend you download new version wallet and use your seed to recover
Is the wallet in raiblocks.net safe? Would be good to have a checksum.

Anyway, I downloaded it, but it says I am disconnected. I just created my first block (account), do I have to do additional steps to start syncing?

Let the wallet sync the entire chain. Make sure you have 4-5 GB free space. For the first time, the complete wallet sync takes usually 2-3 days. After that, the wallet is smooth and the txs will be instant.

The dev team is working on light node. When its available, it will sync fast. The android app is also under development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Why are some people pointing XRB as one of the big projects in 1 or 2 years? Is it a decentralized exchange, right? Transactions are instantaneous and distribution is fair, right? Is there anything else? Cheesy

You forgot one important thing, xrb has zero fees.
Zero fees vs. 0.001 satoshi fees (which is worth $ 9)
Why pay a fee transaction when you can use xrb that has no fee  Tongue
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Any reliable paper wallet for $XRB out there?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
so i need some help guys, i made a transfer a long time ago from cryptopia to my wallet, however it never really got there, online it says "waiting for wallet to accept", the problem is that wallet has never really synced, and my wallet says locked, try to unlock it but it doesnt really do anything

so i got it to unlocked, how long does synchronizing last? i feel like its been a few weeks and nothing yet
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Are we expecting RaiBlocks on any big exchanges soon? Seems so underestimated being on smaller exchanges

I haven't heard of a new exchanges, last I heard is that Binance wants like $200k to be listed on their exchange. Just take advantage of the price and keep buying low. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

I do not think Cryptopia is even trading this coin, you may want to take a look at the name of the coin you sent and make sure it is what you think it is.
Jump to: